Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:43 pm

I get a glimpse of the girls, and smile. I felt like a stupid little perv... Oh well, they wouldn't know. I swam over to them,"Careful it's kinda cold." The harvest moon casting weird shadows all around us. The water was gurgilng with action now, as more people ran in.

Back to top Go down

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:48 pm

I grabbed onto Mel as Drew swam over to us. Feeling like telling the rest our story. "Haha Oh yeah so since our clothes were stolen we were like forced to get out turns out the kids stole my car keys too." I say remembering it all "So we were stuck outside naked with 14 year olds..." I say
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:52 pm

I laughed, and remembered doing stuff like that. "Awesome." I said looking at Mel, and then at Kat. Wishing I had my beer, I smiled. What now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:06 pm

"We could play a game" I say laughing and grabbing onto Drew's back kissing him softly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:10 pm

"What kind of game?" I asked her, looking over my shoulder at her. I turned and kissed her, biting her bottom lip a little harder than I had meant to. I grinned,"Sorry." I kissed her again

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:40 am

"Truth or Dare Maybe"Mel said jumping onto my back causing me to fall. I come
back up pushing her off me and jumping onto Drew's back kissing him back.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:56 am

"OK... Dare." I said with a charming smile. I fell back on Kat as she jumped onto my back. I held my breath and kept her under water. When I finally let her up, I was laughing so hard tears leaked from my eyes. "What do you have with people's backs. Your always climbing all over on me." I said laughing. I kissed her, and then splashed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:07 am

I laughed as I came back up "Because Your fun to climb on" I say kissing him and splashing back. "Well since were already naked I dare you to go run around the river for a minute" Melanie says to Drew as he comes back up.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:17 am

"Go around it, as in get out, or just swim around." I said laughing. I was trying to make things funny, but I soon started to look at Kat in a different way, and wished we were alone. I swam to her, ignoring the dare. for awhile at least. I pulled her against me, and kissed her roughly. The beer making my mind fuzzy, but I knew what I was doing. My hands fell in the arch of her back, as I kissed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:24 am

"Go around it" Melanie says as her phone rings she grabs a towel she brought and wraps it around her and gets out answering her phone. I moaned a little as he kissed me hard I wrap my arms around his neck and jumping onto
him wrapping my legs around his torso.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:29 am

She jumps against me, and I let out a small moan. I kiss her harder, I breathe in her face, and bite on her lip. I slowly move my kiss down to her neck. I bite it tenderly, sucking on her. I lower us into the water, and then go back to her lips. I wait till we float to the bottom before getting on top of her. I run my hands down her frame. Sharing my air with her, as I kiss her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:40 am

I moan slightly as he kisses my neck I run my hand up and down his chest as we are lowered it the water. I watch Melanie talking to some other guys sitting outside the river.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:47 am

I smile, to her. I pop my head up to get some air, then go back down. I kiss her lightly, then run my lips down, between her breasts, to her belly button. Where i kiss it, then slowly travel back up to her lips. My hands lower to her hips, and then to her butt. I pull her to me, my legs around her. I didn't really care if anyone saw, I could already here some people. Even through the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:00 am

I moan as he kisses down my body and back up "Teasing me arent you" I whisper into his ear. I rub the tip of his cock with my hand and stop going back up to his chest.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:12 am

"No, just waiting to see if you were ready..." I moan a bit, as she rubbed me. I ran my hands down to her thighs, and separated her legs farther. I lay down against her, and played with her a bit. Waiting just a little bit longer. I kissed her,and my teeth touched her lips. I ran my lips down her body a bit, to get her ready, except I didn't stop at her belly button. I went a bit farther, now... I was teasing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:29 am

I moan a little "You just love teasing me I say laughing "Come onn" I whimper pushing at his head a little. "Im not begging for it" I say laughing
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:36 am

I laugh a bit, and gaze at her. Then I kissed her, my tongue going threw her lips. I slowly pushed into her, kinda happy she was already naked. I began to thrust into her slowly, waiting for her to let me know how she wanted it. I kept my grip on her hips, pulling her into me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:57 am

I kiss him harder and moan as he enters me. "Faster" I whimper between each moan.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:05 am

"As you wish.." I whisper to her. I pump into her harder, and gasp. My hands fumbled with her, and I thrust her harder. I forced my tounge into her mouth, and kissed her hard. I kissed her between her breasts, and sucked at her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:30 am

I moan a little louder and silenced as he kisses me. I wrap my armd back around his neck. I gasp between each moan.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:33 am

I smile as I kiss her. I pull in and out of her harder, and quicker. I aim for her G- spot, and soon find it. I grip her and moan. Going faster than I thought I could. I tremble with pleasure. This is how I could live my life, I thought. I pinched her slightly, wanting it rough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:51 am

I moan louder playing with his hair. I whimper a little feeling in heaven as he hit my G-Spot. Leaving all my past behind me forgeting about everything for now. 'I wonder if he's had sex in public before' I said to myself while clawing at his back.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:59 am

I bit her neck, and bucked into her. I had done this a couple of time, and had no worries about it. I growled a bit, and took her hands. I forced them above her head, stretching her out. I go even harder. Pushing all of my 200 pounds into her. I felt myself starting to swell, which made it even better. Her hole was rather small, but I made it work. I felt her getting wet, and that helped me move faster inside of her. I did not allow her her hands back, and just kept them above her head. I sucked on her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:16 am

I moaned as he forced my hands above my head giving me no control he was free to do whatever. I got wetter and wetter each minute. I let him do whatever he felt as I moaned not caring what anyone thought.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:27 am

I licked her nipples, happy to be pleasuring her. I thrusted into her harder, now that she was all stretched out."Come on, babe. Help me a bit." I kissed her breasts. And felt myself swelling. I went harder, and faster, then did something a little crazy. I pulled out of her, and then rammed back in. I did that twice more, gritting my teeth each time I did. "Wanna go somewhere better?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next