Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sweet Life Of Pain And Fright [ Open Topic ]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Sweet Life Of Pain And Fright [ Open Topic ] Empty The Sweet Life Of Pain And Fright [ Open Topic ]

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:21 am

Chrissy

A chill vibrated through my body as the last woman walked off stage. Knowing where she was going, just as I knew I would soon follow. With a nip of my lip, I step into the blinding light. The croud full of men, and men only. My body was littered with goosebumps from my lack of clothing. A tiny bikini of red, white, and blue was all I had. A dirty smirk plagued one of the men in the front as he tapped a glowing red button. Then the bidding began. Ten, twenty, twenty-five. Sold. At least it was quite a bit of money, 2500, for my father. The man stood up and seemed to stumble over to the stairs where I was forced to step down. The near eight inch heels of black making it difficult for me to move very fast. I carefully step down the stairs and fall victim to the man's rough hands. Feeling me as though I was a cow or pig going for butcher. I wince as his fowl breath reaches my uniquely shaped nose, and find myself pull slightly away from his touch. Brown, nearly black eyes glaring at me. I push myself into him as I walk past and towards the door. Hoping, praying that someone would stand up for me in here or outside. Police? Or maybe a man who had the balls to do the right thing. The man behind me pushed on the small of my back roughly, causing me to get my heel stuck in a crack in the sidewalk and fall backwards onto my back. Hitting my head plenty hard. I feel tears gather and force them back. Pulling myself up again and stumbling into a walk.
http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/590/draft_lens9868991module88740421photo_1268036094stefani_germanotta_creati
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Sweet Life Of Pain And Fright [ Open Topic ] Empty Re: The Sweet Life Of Pain And Fright [ Open Topic ]

Post by Emoticon Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:26 pm

(She's female, is that okay?)

Agne Walked in, her disguise making her face itch. She had done plenty of these, But this was disgusting. She was waiting in line, placing bids on the women to get them out of there. She had a Shotgun and a Hunter knife, and she always carried her tazer in case she needed to use it. She was on a budget, as the next girl ran out she was barely enough to buy one. Her bid wasn't enough, and she ran out of money as the guy got up and got the girl. She was young, and head a gleam in her eyes. She couldn't dare stand for that man to do to that girl. She secretly ran out, and into the stairs. She dropped her clothes and her mask. She had black clothes with yoga pants, with black boots to match. She had brownish red hair, and wore a white mask to cover her eyes, and her cheeks with her chin. Her belt was at her waist, along with her self defense tools. She hid around the corner, and saw the guy go in the room with the girl. She looked both ways, hand on shot gun. She silently ran up to the door. She got her shot gun and hand, along with her Mase(sp?). She got right in the door, and kicked it, the steel edge in the toe breaking the wooden door. She put her hand in the hole and unlocked the door, charging in there with her shot gun in the air. Before the guy could react, she sprayed him with pepper spray and pinched his neck, causing him to faint. "Come on girl, your getting out of here." She said and picked the girl up, and ran out the window. She knew that she would cause commotion. She quickly ran to the stairs, and opened a door to the outside. It had 6 foot high fences, covered with barb wire. She saw the dumpster right on the fence, and looked behind her. The guys were already running for her. She backed up and ran, girl on back. She jumped, landing on the barb wire. It pierced her legs, causing them to bleed. She didn't care. She saw the guys coming, and she dropped down with the girl on her back. She looked towards the parking lot, seeing a crowd of people at the door. She needed to go fast. She ran as fast as she could, girl in hand. She grabbed her keys, as she unlocked the brown SUV, attracting attention. She put the girl in the front seat, the people half way there. "Put your seat belt on." She commanded as she locked the doors, and slammed her foot on the pedal. The car jerked, causing it to leave tire marks on the lot. She quickly sped, seeing the other guys look for there keys. "Idiots." She murmured as she hit oncoming traffic, hoping that would lose the chasers. She looked at the girl, hoping she was okay. "Are you okay?" She asked, looking at the girl in the Passenger seat.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Sweet Life Of Pain And Fright [ Open Topic ] Empty Re: The Sweet Life Of Pain And Fright [ Open Topic ]

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:49 pm

Chrissy

Just as the man was about to start the sex, a woman came in, waving a shotgun in the air. I screamed and crawled off the bed. Ankles aching from the heels. She made the man passed out and grabbed me. "W-what are you doing?!" I scream before she puts me on her back and runs outside. The men chasing after her. "I need the money" I try to convince her. I never got the money until after the man was done. She then eases me to the ground and begins running, holding my wrist. I wince in pain as I try my hardest to run in the heels. But I tripped and scuffed my knee. Next thing I knew, we were in a brown truck and heading into oncoming taffic. Shakily, I buckle my seatbelt and answer her. "I need the money" I say, not stating whether I was ok or not.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:55 pm

"If you needed the money Then you shouldn't gone there. Thats the worst club to go to, most of the time to kill the girls and make sex slaves out of them." She said, looking at the girl. "You need to stay low, that place isn't what your going for, that's a sex slave auction. They tried to hide it though, but your lucky I saved you." She said, putting her eyes back on the road. She took a side pass as she reached more open road, passing the cars in front of her. "Anyway they track down escapees, since you have to pay to get in, and they charge it to your bank as soon as you win the auction. He'll probably be looking for you." She warned. She headed to town, and took a left by some train tracks. "Do you have anyone to go home with? And what do you need the money for?" She asked.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:57 pm

I shake my head at her words and turn to the door, finding it locked "I need the money, I know what the place is, let me go" I say, unbuckling and trying the backseat. Ignoring the face that I was still only in a bikini and every car she passed could see me. "None of this is your business" I growl, sighing into my seat and glaring over at her. "Where are you taking me?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:07 pm

"I would have thought you would have thanked me." She said. "Fine then, but stay safe, and hopefully I can save you from what was going to happen to you last time." She said and pulled around, taking her back to the place, at least the road. Several minutes passed, then she reached a gas station as she pulled over. She unlocked the doors, and patted opened the door for her. "There you go, Hopefully you stay safe." She said, the door open. She head secretly put a mini camera in her hair, to make sure she was safe. She didn't know why she was doing this for one person, she didn't want to be helped. "That place is across the street." She pointed.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:23 pm

I roll my eyes at her. "I didn't ask to be saved. And anyway, I have worked there for a little while." I hiss the words at the woman. Closing the door roughly. "Thanks for nothing" I snort and head across the street. Stopping to wait for the light to turn into a person walking. I run my fingers through my hair. My dad would've killed me if he knew I worked here, or if he knew I turned down and treated that woman so harshly. She was nice, but I didn't need nice. I needed money.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:31 pm

SHe locked the car, slumping the the seat. She would just watch her as she gone in. She got on the road again, then parked at a gas station. She filled up her SUV as she activated the tiny invisible camera, watching it from the screen of her laptop. She saw her walk in, she bit her lips. She payed for the gas then parked her car, got out to get some chips and a drink. She walked in to the bright light, got what she came for, then got out. She ran to her car and sat in the passenger seat, locked the car and turned it off. She put her legs up and ate her Doritos, and watched as she went in. She knew she had to be there at a moments notice, and hopefully they wouldn't tell them about me. She opened her Mountain Dew as she watched it, like a movie.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:38 pm

I step inside the chilling room and watch as the man stumbles towards the door. Shutting and locking it. I apologize and lay down on the bed, biting my lip lightly as he crawls onto the bed. Removing my bottom bikini and his pants. Averting my eyes as he pushes into me. I hold my stature, having been through this several times. I knew that I had to be more active to get a tip. Against my instincts, I roll him to underneath me and push down on him. Feeling pleasure and not pain. Although I didn't show it. I lower my body to his and kiss him. Ignoring the taste of alcohol. My small size made it more pleasurable, but just as wrong. For I wasn't 21, but instead 17.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:06 pm

She gasps as she sees this, and closes her eyes. She couldn't stop looking at it though, but she was horrified. She then noticed she ran out of mountain dew. She sighs as she gets out to get her Soda. Once she gets back in she starts watching, and starts using the crappy internet that the store had. She gives up and just returns to watching the video. She stretches her arms, trying not to get tired.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:01 pm

The man allows me to do all the work. Although at one point, I swore he had fallen asleep. Dirty, unshaven chin limply hanging open. I shake my head at this and get off of him. Obviously not impressed. The old man then awoke, realizing he was extremely tired. He pulls out his wallet and hands me the money. I pull my bikini bottom on and sift through the cash. Making sure it was all there. After knowing it was, I unbolt the door and walk out. Leaving him to sleep in the apartment room. I step down the rusted iron stairs, slightly wobbling from the sex and from the heels. I could already feel a slight sorness in my groin area, but ignore it as it was typical. I stuff the cash in my bra and proceed to return to the auction building. Stopping by the wardrobe to strip down and change into a baby blue bikini. Accented with small cherries. Ohh the irony.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:01 am

She had fallen asleep in the car, Chips on her stomach. She awoke with a start, chips flying everywhere and she already had a hand on her shot gun. She looked around her, seeing no one there. She quickly jumped into the drivers seat and put her laptop on the seat. She drove by the filthy place, looking to see if the girl was there. She shook her head. "She dosen't want help, why should I give it to her?" She said to her self as she made a U-turn, then drove back to her farm.

(Dang its so short)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Chrissy

I run a brush through my hair and freeze. "What the fuck?" I murmur, reaching up and pulling out the small black camera. I shake my head and through it in the waste basket. Shaking my head and stepping onto the stage once more. More awake now. I tried my hardest to appeal to the richest of men. Climbing down off the stage and pulling a man's tie roughly. A fake, sexy grin plaguing my small lips. I got almost 5000 this time, and I was very much pleased. The man was young as well, around 22, and I had to admit. Pretty. Damn. Hot.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:09 pm

Agne started to get very worried, and she tapped on the leather steering wheel as she picked up her lap top to see her camera. "Dammit!" She said as she saw it fizzy. She stopped the car, and turned around. She drove like a madman, then she parked in the parking lot at the place. She unbuckled her seat belt and jumped into the back seat, seats down. She quickly put on different clothes. She put a purple t shirt with black denim pants. She put on a amber necklace, and put a light blond wig on, and put some light make up on. Hopefully the same people wouldn't be there, but this is the time when rich people came. She hid her tactical knife in her hair, the wig had the advantage of that. She walked in flats, easier to run in also. She opened the door, drawing heads. She had clearly came to the wrong place, since this wasn't a slave auction. Still something was going on, a underground sex slave auction. She had to check it out, but she would have a little fun tonight, even though she hadn't done before. All of a sudden, a guy came running to her. She had to restrain herself from drawing her knife as he got closer. "Your the new girl here, right?" He asked. She just nodded. "Follow me." He said, and She followed. He looked handsome, but she wouldn't trust him to much. "Put these on." He said as he placed a pair of neon yellow heels. She didn't like Yellow, but she did it anyway. She strapped on the high heels, having trouble getting around with them all. She tried to gain her balance, but her ankles were killing her. She made it in stage, scared out of her minds. She tried to pose, but was having a hard enough time standing. She brought in 4400, but she couldn't stand in glory as the guy came up. He had reddish hair and tan skin. "Oh great, I got a orange." She mumbled almost inaudibly. She followed up the stairs, keeping a smile on her face. He opened the door, and she nervously walked in. She seemed surprisingly comfortable as she took a deep breath. The guy closed the door then locked it.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Chrissy

I followed the man to his room and he grabs my waist. Setting me on the bed gently before removing my bikini top and bottom. I pull myself futher onto the bed as he takes of his pants and top. Getting on top of me. I grab his cheeks and pull him into a kiss as he grabs my thigh, pulling it to his waist as he enters me. I moan slightly as he moves his kissing down to my neck and pushes further into me. My eyes closed tightly shut in pleasure. Suddenly a burning pain washed over me. He continued moving further in and I wince pulling away by accident. He shoots me a look and pushes in quickly. I yelp and let him do his thing. He was too big for me. Obviously. As I was only seventeen and he was a larger man. I bite my lip hard, causing a small cut and for it to bleed. He pulls out and thrusts harder in. I grab his shoulders to brace myself, squeezing a little harder than I intended to.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:38 pm

A deep shiver washed over me as I sat on the table. Once the door was locked he walked up to me and locked lips. I almost pulled out my knife as he pushed me down onto the table, taking off my shirt. Thank goodness I didn't out my knife in my bra. He put his hand on my thigh as his tongue explored the inside of my mouth. He unbuttoned my jeans, almost ripping them off. She saw the bulge in his pants. This guy is really turned on. She thought. He got on top of me as he entered, as she holds her breath with the feeling. He entered hard, causing her to squeak like a mouse. He entered hard again, though she didn't know what she was feeling. He backed out, then thrust deeply into her, throwing her on the ground. She clenched her teeth as it became painful, but she put on a smile again. His thrust became harder and faster, until he pulled out. She looked at him as cum came at her face, and covered her chest. He was breathing hard, then got his wallet out. He got his clothes on quickly and ran out. "Maybe he's on the run." She said to herself. She quickly got her clothes on as she checked her wig, still good. She stepped out and into the hallway, looking both ways.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Chrissy

The man greedily nipped at my neck, leaving red spots on my ivory skin. I purse my lips in slight anger and push against him to hopefully sucker a tip from him. He pushed against me as well and I yell in pain as he hits my wall. Grabbing the metal behind me and letting a tear slip. I could feel my area stretching and it alreaady becoming more and more sore. I bite my lip harder, ignoring the taste that flooded my mouth.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:46 pm

She heard a scream, she knew that scream. She reached to get her knife, then realized she was in no condition to fight, and didn't have the proper equipment to even fight. She knocked on the door she heard the screaming from. "Whats going on?" She asked. She didn't wait for a answer. She threw the heels off and ran outside into the parking lot, car still there. She unlocked it as quick as she could, the slammed the door shut. She jumped into the back seat, and landed on her clothes. She quickly changed, her belt ready. She still had we wig on, but she couldn't go inside again. She decided she would have to do a spy way then, even though it would be hard. She got out of her car and locked it, then ran silently to the door. Once in, she saw a vent. Looking around and hearing a voice,with all her strength, she pulled the vent down with her bare hands, and jumped into it, climbing in. She closed the vent right as the guy was looking at it. He talked on and on, and she escaped, knowing that he probably didn't hear. She crawled, quickly reaching the room. It took a long time, and she almost fell into the hallway. She looked through the vents of the person she heard screaming. The same girl. She eavesdropped on them, she had to make sure he wasn't going to do anything bad, except do what he paid for. She slowed her breathing down as she watching silently.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Chrissy

I wince as he pulls out, only to find he wasn't done. Pushing in again, only faster this time. I catch the scream in my throat and grip the bars tighter. Wishing he would finish already. He pushed deeper into me, deeper than anyone had ever gone. I felt my muscles contract everywhere. I cringe, but the only I felt next was pleasure. A sickening pleasure. I tried to pull away, but he grabbed my waist. Fear surged through me when his cock throbbed inside of me, and I felt a warm liquid being injected into me. I pushed him away roughly and punch him square in the jaw "You sick bastard" I growl the words at him and grab his wallet. Taking every last dollar inside and unlocking the door as fast as I could. However I realized I was still naked. I jumped for my clothes and only grabbed my bottoms before he took the money out of my hand and pushed me into the couch cushion. Entering greedily and hard. I whine and reach behind me, grabbing at the lamp. It was just out of my reach. I pull myself away from him and grab the lamp crashing it towards his head. He ducked, and I only managed to shatter it over his back. He grabbed my hands and held them above my head, putting me in an awkward and painful position. I reach my head up, trying to bite him in a last attempt.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:12 pm

She see's this, horrified. She's stunned, though her muscles get ready for attack. As soon as shes on the couch, She breaks the vent with her fist and falls. It was a longer fall then she thought, but that didn't stop her. She was light on her feet, as soon as she landed she shifted her weight to the tips of her toes and kicked. He must have some skill or something. She thought, as he grabbed her leg. He started to pull, but she had a solution. He pulled her leg towards him, so she jumped up and twisted in mid air, aiming to kick at his face. He caught it again as he smirked. He must have a black belt. She thought. Most of the time when people fall they hit the ground on there face in this position. She put her arms out and caught herself before she hit the floor. He lifted her legs and aimed to hit in the gut, but she was to smart for him. She bended her knee and just at the right moment, hit him in the back of his head. He scowled, slowing down. That was his mistake. She twisted, putting her upper body strength to the limit. She jumped up from her back and transfer her energy to her toes again as she lunged at the guy. She kneed him in the groin and kicked him down on the floor. He grabbed her leg and threw her across the room. She landed next to the wall with a smack. She got up, legs shaking. He must know some things, and he's way stronger then me, too strong. She thought, and he lunged. She almost forgot the secret weapon she had. She lunged as well, and in a flash lifted her wig to expose her brownish black hair. As the wig flew off, she grabbed her knife and flipped it open. He flung his hand in front of it, He let his reflexes get the best of him. She stabbed through his hand and into his gut, blood pouring. She quickly kicked him in the neck, knocking him out. "Do you need my help Now?" She asked, looking at the girl. She threw her clothes at the girl. "You coming or not? Or do you need more money?" She asked, grabbing his wallet. She quickly scanned his ID, then saw something. "Looks like a outlaw." She said, not caring if the girl heard her. She flipped through his wallet and stole his cash, all 8000 of it. He had several cards, and she just threw the wallet by the floor, right next to his hand.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Chrissy

I watched as everything unfolded, hugging my knees to my naked chest. Eyes burried in my knees. I felt my warm clothes on my side and grabbed them quickly pulling them on. Even though it was only a string bikini. I left my shoes and stumbled to my feet. Mascara already running slightly down my face as I follow her out of the building. "I'm sorry I didn't believe, this has never happened to me..." I murmur, voice cracking in tears. What was I going to do now?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:09 am

"Doesn't matter, where here to get you out of here." She said, getting the girls hand. She pulled her up and looked around, hearing commotion. "Where going to have to go up by the vents." She said. She grabbed some furniture and placed it above the vent, then heard a noise. "Hello?" A male voice asked. "Damn We got to hurry!" She hissed under her breath. She then jumped on the furniture, and jumped up to the vent. It was quite cold, the fan must be running. "Get on the furniture and grab my hand!" She said, her hand hanging low. "Hurry up and bust the door!" The man yelled as something large smacked into the door.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Chrissy

I do as she says, clambering barefoot onto the furniture and taking her hand. I cover my face with my arm as they bust the door down. She pulled me just out of a man's hand, just barely missing my ankle. I shiver lightly and crawl quickly after her. I felt as though I was four. Or maybe two. Crawling on hands and knees and playing horsies with daddy. I choke up slightly as his face appears in my mind. I would find a better way to get money. He needed lots of it, but I couldn't keep doing this.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:27 pm

She continued to crawl, and saw the girl right behind her. She then saw a blood trail, knowing she was going the right way. "Were almost out." She said, and continued to crawl in the little shaft. Once she saw a black shoe stained, she knew she was here. "Be as quiet as you can and run." She said, her breath becoming faster and faster. "There are people down here, so if you step on them, just run." She warned, her breath becoming faster. "On the count of 3." She said, and looked behind her. "1...." She put her hand over the vent. "2...." She slowly secured her aim above it and placed her hand in a fist. "3!" She said, as the fist came down hard on the vent. Blood smeared as the vent snapped and swinged with a hinge on, then snapped off and hit a guy in the head. "What the hell?" He said, but she was already in motion. With the other girl hand in her hand, she jumped down off the vent, pulling the girls hand as she went. She caught the girl in both her hand and placed her gently on the ground, then in one swift motion ran. She opened the door as she streaked at the parking lot, going at a fast pace. She unlocked her car and placed the girl by the passenger side. "Get in!" She said as she hopped in a slammed the door, then slammed on the gas as the car rumbled and screamed through the parking lot. She got off the road and once she passed the green light, she got on the highway. She looked behind her, no one following her. "Would you like to go to your parents house, or mine?" She said, looking at the girl. "That reminds me, I haven't learned your name. Mines Agne, yours?" She asked, speeding down the highway.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Chrissy

I did as she said, and get in the car. Shutting the door softly. Once in, I belt myself in and hug my knees to my chest. Hands shakily rubbing my eyes. "I d-don't care" I say. Not looking up from the seat cushion. "I'm Chrissy" I say, my voice sounding terrible in my tears. What was I going to do now?

[sorry so short]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next