Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:23 pm

"Ouch!" I yelled mockingly throwing up my hands to cover my face, I laughed. "You punch like a girl!" I crowed laughing. After around ten minutes I pulled up to a huge ranch house. All the lights were on, and you could see people dancing through the windows. "Come on!!" I yell to her as I get out of the car.

Back to top Go down

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:29 pm

I laughed getting out the car grabbing his hand and running towards the ranch to the bunch of crowded dancing people "Wow" I say laughing. "Havent been to an actually party in a while" I say smiling
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:30 pm

I grab her hand, and lead her inside. "Really? Well, let's make this fun then. Let's dance." I grab her by the hips, and smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:45 pm

"Yes really" I say laughing as I begin dancing swaying to the beat of the song. I smile "Haha I havent this much fun in a while either" I say
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:50 pm

I laugh and pull her closer. A strobe light began, and all I could see were images of her. The loud blaring of music blurred everything. I laughed. Somewhere in our dancing, we were offered beers. I gladly accepted mine. And kept dancing, drinking every now and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:11 pm

I laughed as everything blurred out. I accepted my beer and sipped it every few minutes. Those perfect happy moments when I could be myself when the real me was actually happy.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:16 pm

I grinned at her. Getting a bit buzzed, I bent down and kissed her. I smiled, and kissed her again, this time harder and longer. I pulled her body against mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:34 pm

I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back. I start grinding on him softly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:39 pm

I smile, as she grinds me. Moaning a bit, I kiss her more. Biting her bottom lip, I pull her into me. Enjoying her, I notice everyone starting to head upstairs to the rooms above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:48 pm

I laugh and kiss him with my hand tracing my hand againist his chest. Enjoying every minute of this.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:53 pm

I smiled between the kissing. I grabbed the side of her face with both of my hands, and bit her bottom lip harder. My hands went lightly down her frame. They stopped right above her butt, I pulled her middle into me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:10 pm

I kissed him harder wrapping myself completly around him as he pulled me up. I nibbled at his neck a little and grinded a little harder
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:25 pm

I smiled, and let her enjoy herself. My hands dropped to her butt and I bit at her neck. I hummed happily.
(gtg, be back in the morning)

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:36 pm

(Okaii Byee <33)
I laughed, and moaned softly with my hands playing with his shirt with rubbing my hands up and down his chest.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:48 am

I laughed, and swung her around a bit. I kissed her neck, nibbling at her. My hands fell slack around her body. "So what do you think of the party?" I whispered, kissing her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:04 am

I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck."It's amazing" I said. "Ive never actually met anyone who I could have this much fun with" I said smiling
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:09 am

"Really?" I said cocking an eyebrow. My hands rested on her hips, "Your a lot of fun to." I laughed. I bent down, and kissed her lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:18 pm

"Yes really I had a friend like you once but we stopped being friends" I said "But thanks" I said laughing. I kissed him back softly. "Everyone I love seems to leave me" I said thinking about everyone in my past.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:41 pm

"well it's kinda funny cause we just met. And I'm a bit drunk right now." I smiled," But you seem good enough, for me to stick around for a long while." I grinned wider.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:21 pm

I laughed "Well thank you" I said smiling. "See now if a drunk guy wont leave me why would my own family leave me" I said laughing
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:15 pm

I shrugged, and smiled. I looked down at her," I don't see why they would. I find nothing wrong with you, but I just meant you a couple of hours ago... Is there something wrong with you??" I asked raising a eyebrow and smiling wider.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:31 pm

"No there's nothing wrong with me" I said pausing myself "Or atleast I hope not" I said looking down. I shrugged it off when my phone went off again I looked at the number and jammed it back into my pocket. "This can't be happening" I whispered to myself. "She can't be back not here I swear that wasn't her" I said checking my phone again. "Ugh..and just when I start to have fun again" I said rolling my eyes. I ignored it for now keeping my attention on him I looked up at him into his eyes smiling.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:34 pm

"Who was that?" I said getting a bit protective over her. I gripped her middle tighter, my thoughts thinking horrible things about the person on the phone. I looked at her, my steely eyes, glaring at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:47 pm

"An old best friend of mine or more of an ex bestfriend" I said not even wanting to mention her name. "She uh moved and I guess she's back in town and is looking for me I guess she got my number some how" I said sighing. Seeing that she was calling again I didnt bother to look this time. "She's uh dating an ex of mine I guess" I said shrugging 'The little backstabbing...ugh..' I thought to myself. "She's actually the reason I moved out so far" I said laughing.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:51 pm

"Wow! You wanna go see her?" I looked at my IPhone, it was only 11:46. Still early... I smiled and kissed her neck, not really wanting to give this up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next