Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:39 am

I smirked "Oh come on I cant help" I said laughing. I moaned not caring who heard me as he rammed into me. "Sure" I say kissing him.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:24 pm

I got up and looked for my clothes, I found them, and put them on. "Come on, let's go to my place." I said, winking at her. I kissed her lightly, and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:29 pm

I grabbed my clothes and followed him "Okay" I say smiling noticing that most people had left. I grabbed my phone seeing that Mel had texted me saying that she went home with some guy and that I have fun. I smirked slighty texting her back 'Lol Really Mel how long before your parents are home' I press send still following Drew
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:31 pm

I walked back to my car. I got in and waited for her. I turned the car on, reving it up. The clock on the dash said 3:11 a.m. I honked wanting to get home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:03 pm

I got in the car noticing that Mel texted me back 'Not till 6:30 tell Drew I said hi and have fun Wink' I checked the clock '3 hours Ha have fun Mel how many guys are over?' I pressed send looking iver at Drew and kissing his cheek " Mel said Hi and Fun" I said laughing
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:06 pm

"Oh we will..." I said smiling and kissed her back. I almost wondered if I shouldn't drive, but decided to. I pressed my foot and sped all the way back to my house. "You ready?" I asked her, as I pulled into the garage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:40 pm

I smirked looking over at him "Yes Im ready" I say getting out the car and waiting for him as Mel texts me back '2 Were at your house actually' I glare back at my phone and text her back 'Wait what my house My keys Mel!' I send it glaring over at Drew. "Well Im stuck here Mel took my keys" I say jumping on to his back
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:45 pm

I grab her legs, so she wouldn't fall off. "Ok, thats fine." I open my house door, and give her a ride all the way to my room, where i dump her on the bed. I start stripping out of my clothing, till I was just down to my boxers. I look in a drawer, in my dresser. I have an Ah HA moment as I pull out 2 pairs of hand cuffs. I dangle them in front of her, smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:59 pm

I laugh as he carries me to his room and onto the bed I want him stripp and throw a dollar laughing. The beer was starting to affect me after a few hours and being screwed in a river. I smirk slightly as he dangles the handcuffs in front of me I bit my lip softly and kiss him "Well who's getting teased first?" I say kissing his neck softly
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:06 pm

I push her back onto the bed, and lay on her torso, I lock on pair of cuffs around her wrist, and then to the bed frame, and then I do the same to the other wrist. "You are." I whisper in her ear. She still had clothes on, and i put my hands under her shirt. I slowly undid her bra, then pulled her dress and bra up. I couldn't get them all the way off of her, so I just let them hang there on her arms. I laughed at how ridiculous she looked. Then I kissed her as i slowly rubbed against her, her panties still on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:21 pm

I smirked slightly as he cuffed me and undressed me leaving me looking stupid. "Fine just don't make me beg for it" I say laughing and rolling my eyes. I kissed him back and moaned between kisses as he rubbed againist me.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:29 pm

"Well I might, I might not." I said smiling. I rubbed her nipples, and grinded harder against her, I was gonna make her beg for it. I slowly went down her stomach, biting her belly button. I grabbed her hips, and worked myself harder against her.
(Can I add some drama, and make him a slave trainer?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:34 pm

(Yeah sure)
I whimper slightly I hated begging it just wasnt somthing I did but when teasing begging seemed like the thing that was done the most. I moaned as he bit my belly button and worked against me.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:42 pm

(Awesome!! I'll make it interesting)
Drew slid down her farther, and put his chin on her crotch. He lifted up his arms, and slowly undid her pants. He moved them down to her ankles, then again started grinding against her, sucking at her neck. He drew his hands slowly down her sides, to her hips, and then back up again. Like he had said before, he knew what he was doing. He was gonna make her so wet, and she was gonna beg till she cried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:49 pm

I moaned as he put his onto my crotch and back up. I was already getting wet and him taunting me wasnt making it any better. I whimpered as he teased me I knew he was only starting and I already couldnt take it.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:01 pm

I kissed her, and stuck my tongue in her mouth. Then grabbed her hips, and forced them into me. I rode her like someone would ride a bull, twisting and turning on her, and pushing into her hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:07 pm

I kissed him back as he stuck his tongue into my mouth. I moaned and cried out as thrusted into me hard being in my position I couldn't do anything I just cried out as he rode me.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:16 pm

I smiled as she moaned and cried out, I just kept going. I slowly moved back down her again, and pulled down her panties. I breathed into her, smelling her wetness. I smiled wider, and slowly rubbed my bulge on her. I stroked her stomach, hoping to make her cry out some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:20 pm

I moaned louder as he rubbed against I whimpered slightly "I cant take anymore" I said hoping he would stop but at this rate he's probably gana make it worse I got wetter feeling the cool air on my crotch I felt a little exposed
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:24 pm

I laughed,"Oh come on, babe. I'm just making this fun." I squeezed her breasts, and licked one. I brounght my head back up to hers and bit her lip. I rubbed my bulge across her entrance, feeling the wetness. She could get wetter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:31 pm

I rolled my eyes and smirked "Fine do whatever you feel Im yours" I say. I moaned as he rubbed against me more I got wetter every second. I whimper not wanting to beg for it looking over at him knowing he'll probably make me beg.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:35 pm

I slip my boxers off, finally getting ready. I spread out her legs, but decided to trick her a bit. It would be cruel, but that was ok. "You ready?" He asked rubbing himself against her. He breathed onto her, and forced his tongue into her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:40 pm

"Yes I've been ready since we got here" I say looking up at him pleading when I hear my phone ring knowing the only possible person at 4 in the morning was Mel not sure if he would answer it
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:43 pm

I looked at her phone, then just went back to kissing her. I finally entered her, and started out hard and fast. I pushed hard into her, and bit her tounge. My cruel joke was beginning. She will be a perfect toy I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:50 pm

I cried out as he thrusted fast feeling myself about to cum and whimpered as he bit my tongue. Hoping he wouldnt stop with me about to cum. I cried out again.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next