Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ... - Page 9 Empty Re: Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:15 pm

I pulled away from her and sat up,"I can't do this right now." I put my chin on my hands, and looked at the ground. I shook my head slightly, and looked at her and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ... - Page 9 Empty Re: Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:40 pm

(Sorry I'll post soon there was a fire at my house :\)
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:42 pm

OMG THATS HORRIBLE!!! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:43 pm

I know...It didnt burn down though
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Well I guess thats kinda good...

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:54 pm

Yeah I guess so I'll post in a second Neutral
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Okkkkkk.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:39 pm

I sighed as he pulled away I never really wanted to be apart if this but oh well. I layed back as he smiled at me I smiled slightly laying there staring at the ceiling I was still a little tired.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:26 am

I looked at her,"I'm sorry I got you into this." I recalled having the same conversation with the other girls, but it had always turned out ok. He lay down beside her, and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:56 am

"Its okay" I said sighing as he wrapped his arms around me I layed there hoping we could get this over with soon. I look over at him smiling slightly I lay my head against his chest.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:03 am

I smiled and hugged her tighter, falling into a light doze. Something in my chest felt a little different, but I ignored it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:16 am

I smiled as he hugged me tighter I realized he as starting to fall asleep I try and slip out of his arms. Falling a little as I got out I walk over to the bathroom looking at myself and sighing "I need a shower" I say groaning softly I turn on the water slipping off the rest of my clothing and getting in.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:20 am

I looked at her groggily,"You ok?" I asked as she fell a bit. I heard the shower turn on and sighed. I went back to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:40 am

I sighed standing there this never felt so good. I washed up turning the water off and getting out wrapping a towl around me. I put my clothes back on and laying back down glaring at him.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:29 pm

I awoke after her shower turned off, but pretended I was sleeping. As she got her stuff on, and opened the door, I smiled. "Hey beautiful!" I stared back up at her, and leaned up from the bed. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her neck. Kissing her lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:55 pm

I laughed softly as he greeted me "Hey" I say smiling as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I kiss him again I rub my hand through his hair. I looked in to his eyes.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:00 pm

I smiled through the kiss, I held my hands in the small of her back. I kissed her harder, and looked at her. Her beautiful eyes staring into mine. I held her tighter against me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:10 pm

"Did you sleep good?" I ask smiling as I kiss him again deepening it before pulling away. I shook my hair out of my eyes still looking in to his.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:13 pm

"Yah I slept fine." I said, kissing her harder. I got one last kiss in before she drew away. What now? I thought. I didn't think I could keep her as a slave, but we couldn't exactly live normally either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Isighed looking back up at the ceiling I hated that I was a slave hearing the word slave made me cringe. I rubbed my hand up and down my leg softly looking around still.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:21 pm

I saw her rub her leg, and trailed my hand after her's up her leg. I kissed her neck lightly. I smiled, "Are you cold?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:10 pm

"Yeah a little" I said looking back at him smiling slightly as he kissed my neck.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:25 pm

I got a blanket from under the bed, "Here!" I threw it at her, then ran up and grabbed her. I lifted her up, and tickled her. Dumping he on the bed, I lay on her, and continued tickling her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:34 pm

I grabbed the blanket as he threw it at me dropping it as he lifted and tickled me. I laughed "No stop" I said laughing as he continued to tickle me.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:51 pm

"Never!" I said laughing, continuing to tickle her. I laughed, my eyes dancing. I could hardly breathe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next