Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ... - Page 6 Empty Re: Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:07 pm

I smiled as she moaned, I went into her harder and faster, then I just stopped. I pulled out of her, and began to tease her again. I kept my tongue in her mouth, so she couldn't talk. I rubbed up against her again. What a cruel thing to do, I thought. I smiled to myself, and continued teasing her.

Back to top Go down

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ... - Page 6 Empty Re: Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:17 pm

I groaned when he pulled out not letting me cum. I yelled and bit his tongue. I moaned again Im gana have to start begging I hate this but I need it. "Pleasee" I say bitting his tongue again.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:21 pm

I yelped, and cussed as she bit my tongue,"Now you're really gonna have to want it. I pushed myself down her body, till I was beside her entrance. I gently blew into her, holding her legs apart. Soon, I thought, I would tell her about her future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:30 pm

"No fuck please" I plead as he blows on me. "Begging is already humiliating might as well invite people over to watch me" I said softly whimpering "Please" I say begging.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:33 pm

"Ok, I'll be nice." I move up on to her, and again put my dick in her. I begin, hard and fast again. But this time I would not stop, well I might. Though she wouldn't is she was gonna be a toy, she would have to have endurance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:44 pm

I moaned as he entered back into me "Faster" I say slightly not caring what he did right now as long as he didnt pull out before I cummed. I cried out moaning louder
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:53 pm

I went faster as she had asked. I kept going harder and harder. He sucked on her neck, and bit it drawing blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:01 pm

I yelled a little as he bit my neck I ignored the pain riding him faster. Loving every minute of this looking at the clock '5:31 really' I thought Im not tired yet. I moaned louder as I felt myself cumming I bit my lip to keep myself from yelling out in total pleasure
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:05 pm

I felt her cum, and I went faster. Almost reaching my climax, my dick swelling inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:16 pm

I moaned feeling his dick swell inside me I ride him harder. I bit my lip harder to not yell.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:24 pm

I continue going harder and harder with each thrust. I bite her neck harder, and go faster. "Yell for me." I whisper in her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:29 pm

I yell as he bits my neck probably leaving a major hicky but right now I dont care. I cant help but moan now Im way past pleasured.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:32 pm

I keep going, and nibble on her ear. "You look beautiful." I say slowing down. I admire her beautiful body, and think about making her a breeder. The I'd get nice kids, that would sell high.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:41 pm

I smile slightly at his comment "Thanks" I say slightly moaning a little I couldnt take anymore we'd been at it for atleast 4 hours not counting when we were in the river.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:46 pm

I came out of her, and lay beside her. It was time to break the news. I pushed myself onto my elbows looking at her,"So I've got something to tell you. Your gonna be mine. Not like as in girlfriend, but like your actually mine. Your my toy, my slave. Your lucky though, I won't sell you, so you'll be mine for a long time. Tomorrow, I'll take you to your new home, and you'll live there, forever. I haven't decided whether to have you have kids yet, but I'll think about it tonight." I leaned over, and waited for her response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:56 pm

"Wait what" I said replaying what he said in my head bein cuffed to the bed I couldnt get up. I tried hard to get up kicking at the bed. I said nothing just glared at him just couldnt process the fact that I was owned.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:00 pm

"No use tryin' to escape. Or you might just get punished. I'm called a trainer, and Iv'e been training since iv'e been in Highschool. How do you think I got all of my money?" I smiled at her, and leaned over and kissed her. "I might even take you to shows." I said smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:15 pm

I sighed there was no use I wouldnt get anywhere anyways Mel took my keys. I growled a little as he kissed me. Pulling my arms again I kicked at him. I felt frustrated pulling myself up glaring at him.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:19 pm

"Now hun... Don't hurt yourself." I placed a finger on her stomach, and slowly drew down her slick stomach, stopping at her belly button. Then I drew my finger back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:27 pm

I growled at him slightly and kicked him "Im fine stop touching me" I say pulling at the cuffs again feeling helpess. I thought I could try calling for help but he probably thought that through.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:31 pm

"Yah every things soundproof, there's double locks on the doors, and there's bars on the windows." I smiled, and raised my eyebrows. The lay down, and listened, everything silent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:39 pm

I groaned "Well can you least uncuff me these are starting to hurt my wrist" I say glaring over at him hoping he'd say yes
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:48 pm

"Sorry Hun, no can do. Not till tomorrow, when we take you to the barn." I smile at her again,"But I will get you some food, and water, and uncuff one wrist." I went to her closest side, and pulled out a key. I uncuffed her wrist, and told her to stay put.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:58 pm

I sighed and rubbed my wrist as he uncuffed it. I reached over trying to grab my phone I grabbed it dropping it onto the floor hoping he didnt notice "Fuck" I say to myself grabbing after it finally reaching it "Fuck its going dead ugh..." I say looking back
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:42 am

I see her reach for her phone,and quickly grab it from her hand. I wave my finger,"Uh Uh Uh, no phone for you." I threw the phone against the wall, hearing it crack. I looked back at her, and got up. I walked to my kitchen, and made a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches. I brought them back to her, along with some milk. I layed them next to her."Here you go. Hope you like 'em." I sat down beside her, and ate my own sandwich.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next