Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ... - Page 7 Empty Re: Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:41 am

I sighed as he threw my phone hearing it crack I glare back at him. "Seriously I might have needed that" I said. "Can I at least get my clothes back on." I say as he walks back in with the food. I push it away slightly to irritated to eat I needed to see Melanie nearly at this moment I just wanted to get away from here or out of these cuffs all the way.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ... - Page 7 Empty Re: Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:59 pm

I nodded, and uncuffed her. "You'd better not try anything, I do have weapons." I say as I handed her her clothes. It was starting to get light out, and we would be leaving soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:14 pm

"I wont" I say glaring at him rolling my eyes slightly I put my clothes on running to the bathroom and locking the door "Well if I cant get out Then I'll stay in here" I said sitting on floor
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:22 pm

I shook my head at her silly antics. "Like no one's ever tried that before." He yelled to her. He dung in his pants pockets, and found the spare keys. Her fept a spare for every room in the house. "Either you come out, or I come in." He yelled, through the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:25 pm

"Im not coming out" I yelled backing up slowly trying to find something to put infront of the door hoping it would slow him down a bit. "There's nothing he can do at this point any worse than I've been through" I say still looking around. "And this is what happens when I trust people I need some way to talk to Melanie" I say sighing.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:35 pm

I slowly unlock the door, pushing it open. I grab her, and hold her in my arms. "Stop doing this, I won't hurt you." I say gently. I hold her arms in one massive hand, her body in the other. I kick the door shut with my foot, leaving us trapped in the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:41 pm

I glare at him pushing away slightly "You lied to me I was actually dumb enough to trust you the last place I wanna be right now is here" I say slightly looking away from him
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:49 pm

"well you won't be here long." I joked. I smiled at her, and let her move away, "And don't blame yourself for trusting me, I'm a very trusting person." I smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:01 pm

I just kept glaring at him he had no idea how bad my life already was and he does this. "Then get me out of here I just wanna be far away from you but I see that wont be happening soon" I sigh getting up opening the door.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:27 pm

I followed her,"Well in awhile. You won't see me for awhile, but you might see other people." I said, trying to get her to lighten up. It wasn't that bad of a fate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:32 pm

I sighed "How many girls have you done this to?" I turn around asking him leaning againist the wall I just wanted to get out of this house.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:34 pm

"Four, and they all have really good lives. In fact one even got married." He smiled and played with her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:42 pm

I sighed again sliding down the wall looking up at him "So when are we leaving?" I look up asking him finally calming myself
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:46 pm

I squatted down, lost my balance, and fell on my butt. I laughed,"In a couple of hours." He smiled at her, and tilted his head. "Don't worry you won't be there long, maybe two or three days, at the max."

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:55 pm

"3 days" I say sighing to myself watch him as he falls just looking. "Well can we do something until we go" I say laying onto the floor
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:57 pm

"Yah sure, what you wanna do? We could watch TV, or somethin'" I say to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:09 pm

"I guess we could watch tv" I say getting up slowly glancing over at him.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:11 pm

I got up with her, and led her over to the TV. "What you wanna watch?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:17 pm

"I dont care whatever you feel like watching" I say looking over at him looking around.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:38 pm

(Sorry bout the wait!!)
"Ok..." I sit on the couch, and pat the spot next to me. I turned on SiFi and started watching Ghost Hunters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:04 pm

(Its okay)
I sighed sitting next to him watching the tv I was just tired all I really wanted was sleep and to see my bestfriend and ha had me locked up in here for another hour I wanted to go now. "Ugh..can we go now" I say sighing
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:13 pm

"Sure I guess, but it's not gonna be any fun when we get there." I turned off the TV, and looked at her seriously. "Are you gonna try anything stupid on our way to the car?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:23 pm

"Oh really you dont trust me" I said scarcastically rolling my eyes. "Well uh you've broken my phone Im tired and didnt eat do I look like I really have enough energy to try something?" I ask glaring at him
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:09 pm

I laughed,"That's not very funny...Sorry", I said still chuckling. I grabbed her hand, Then remembered my car was in the garage, so it didn't matter if she acted up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:30 pm

I sighed walking with him hoping I could get a nap on the way there since we were up all night my wrist still a little sore I grit my teeth to ignore the pain a little.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next