Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ... - Page 8 Empty Re: Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:05 pm

I grabbed her hand, and led her to the car. I opened the door for her and waited for her to get in, noticing her swollen wrists. I gently lifted her hand and pressed her wrist to my mouth, kissing it. "Sorry bout that." I whispered to her.

Back to top Go down

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ... - Page 8 Empty Re: Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:14 pm

I walked with him and got into the car smiling as he kissed my wrist. "Its okay" I say softly whimpering a little I close the car door just wanting to go to where ever he was taking me and get it over with.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:20 pm

I walked around to the driver's door and climbed in. I started the Camaro, and opened the garage door with a button. I backed out and sped down the road. I looked at her, and said,"We're going to a place where other owners will assess you. They will not touch you unless I give them permission. Which I will not unless you want me to give them permission." He looked at her waiting to explain any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:27 pm

I listened to him talk glancing at him "You can give them permission I dont care" I said leaning my head on the door looking out the window I really didnt are at this moment. I was just tired.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:30 pm

"Really? Maybe I want you for myself." I said laughing, and squeezing her thigh,"Yah they'll assess you on how you'll deal with this. Being this." I looked at her, concern clouding my eyes,"Why don't you go to sleep for a while?" I said gazing at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:37 pm

I laughed softly listening to him talk I yawned softly. "Okay" I said softly closing my eyes before drifting to sleep hoping we'd get there soon.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Timeskip

We arrived in the huge city. I pulled up to a huge brick building. Waking up Kat, I said,"We're here!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:11 pm

I woke up slightly yawning hearing him say were here. I look up feeling a bit better after resting I look around glancing back at him.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:16 pm

I get out of the car and walk to her door, opening it. I led her into the building and down a hidden staircase. I led her to a desk with a man that eyed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:20 pm

I got out the car walking with him and down the stairs. I walked up to the desk glancing over at him.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:25 pm

I cleared my throat, and in a gruff tone, said to the man," I would like to register another slave. I would like 5 star head quarters for her." The man scowled at me, and said that the room was $300. I handed over the money, and took some paperwork. I then grabbed Kat's hand and led her to a room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:34 pm

I listened to him talk to the man and groaned a little following him back to the room. I sighed walking in to the room looking around.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:37 pm

The room was plain, but had a feather bed. There was no windows, but really nice lights. There was a bathroom, with a shower and a tub. A elm dresser, and a matching night stand. The floor was heavily carpeted. I sat down on the bed, and looked at the paperwork. She would not like this...

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:43 pm

I sat next to him on the bed still looking around I glanced over at him sighing. I seen him looking at the paperwork I groan softly still looking at him.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:56 pm

I filled in some of the questions, then gulped. It was asking harder questions about Kat, Questions that would make us have to get physical. I looked at her slowly, and pointed to the paper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:04 pm

I sighed looking at the paper and back at him "Do whatever so we can get the paperwork done" I say glancing back at the paper.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:05 pm

I sighed and gently walked to her. I smiled, trying to lighten the mood. I tickled her stomach, and kissed her neck. All while slowly taking my shirt off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:14 pm

I moaned softly biting my lip and rubbing my fingers through his hair. I took my shirt off slowly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:17 pm

I smiled and bit her neck a bit, letting her take off her shirt. I also took mine off, smiling, I ran my fingers through her hair. I picked her up slightly, and carried her to the soft bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:23 pm

I smiled biting my lip as he carried me to the bed I kissed him hard deepening it a little. I wrapped me arms around his neck.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:26 pm

I lowered her onto the bed, and got on her, straddling her. I kissed her herder, out noses touching. I fumbled with the hinges of her bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:39 pm

I helped him unclip my bra and kissed him a little harder wrapping my legs around him. I moaned softly rubbing his dick through his pants.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Bump? Sorry ^.^ <33
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:31 pm

(lol sorry...)
I pulled back a bit from her, but kept going. I ran my hands down her sides. I really wanted to do this, yet I didn't. I moaned as she rubbed me, and I pushed against her. This would be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:38 pm

(Lol its fine)
I rubbed againist him a little harder. The last thing I needed was to be teased but I just shrugged it off I was having fun while it lasted.I kissed him softly rubbing my fingers through his hair.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next