Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

2 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by Faye Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:36 pm

"Yes.. actually I'm looking for a young girl, around my age. She was brought in this morning. She goes by the name Fiona. She's my sister. " I said so the nurse would actually let me see her. I knew if I said I was her "lover" they probably wouldn't. I flashed my handsome, friendly smile at the young nurse.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:42 pm

She stood there,looking into Adam's eyes. She noticed his smirk,then frowned. "Umm.. You don't look nothing like her." she noted out loud,getting suspicious.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:46 pm

I met her frown and glared at her, "She's adopted." I spat. "Are you going to show me to her room or do I need to talk to your supervisor?" I said impatiently.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:48 pm

She squeaked,hearing his tone. When he said he'd talk to her supervisor,she quickly jolted to Fiona's door. "Oh no! Not necessary! She's in here,Fiona's brother." she bowed her head.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:53 pm

I nodded to her. "Thank you." I nodded and my tone returned to gentle. I walked into Fiona's room closing the door behind me. I walked up to her bed and sat in the chair beside her. "Hey.. are you okay?" I asked her, my voice a bit concerned.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Fiona lifted her head towards Adam,looking quite tired and wary. She closed her eyes slightly,yawning. "Yes,I'm fine.." she said,looking away,
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:17 pm

"Are you sure? You seem upset or something.. "I said softly, putting my warm hand softly over her cold.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Fiona nodded,feeling his warmth against her cold dead flesh. "I am.." she said coldly,her mind replaying the events that happened only hours ago.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:31 pm

(Reply to wolf topic xD )

I sighed, feelingl ike she was mad or something. "Do you even want me here? " I asked her.. "Should I leave?" I asked her. I bit my inner lip hard.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:40 pm

(Oh right! Sorry,I'm like,running around >.< gotta take a shower too,so expect long absence.)

Fiona nodded,her eyes looking at Adam. "I want you here,trust me. Your the only thing I actually have now.." she looked down,her own words saddening her more. She wondered why they couldn't win.. Especially against the werewolves. Not like she was making fun of Adam,just that they have won more then twice against those annual wars.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:42 pm

"Oh okay.." I said, just then a nurse came in the room. "Visiting hours are over." She said abruptly. I nodded to the nurse and touched Fiona's hand softly before walking out of the room without another word. It wasn't even that late, maybe 6 or 7. I shurgged and walked past the nurse's station I winked at the earlier suspicious nurse as I walked slowly by.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:15 pm

Fiona watched Adam leave,her eyes showing her sorrow. As the door closed,she sat up in her bed. Her eyes fixed on the IVs. She curled her digits around the thin tubes,pulling them out of her dead arm. "Like I need blood.. It'll only go to waste." she mumbled.

The nurse watched Adam walk by slowly,seeing his wink. She froze,scared of him. He gave off an odd personality that disturbed her,and she didn't exactly like it.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:35 pm

The corners of my lips turned up as I watched the nurse. She seemed like someone fun to play mind games with. I exited the hospital but stood in the shadows outside of the revolving door. Perhaps I would wait for her, see where she goes after her shift. I was bored anyways.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:38 pm

About an hour passed,the nurse walking outside. She wore a brown sweater,black jeans,and converses. She hugged herself,the furry jacket seeming to do nothing to warm her. Her eyes looked around frantically,almost scared to see something. She was very skittish,and to top that,she was claustrophobic. She started walking away,heading towards an unknown route.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:43 pm

I followed not ten feet behind her, the clomping my shoes easily heard but my shadow hidden well, so if she turned around it appeared as if nothing was following her despite what her ears told her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:48 pm

She froze,glancing over her shoulders. She looked around,seeing nothing. But,she heard foot steps! She knows she did! She started walking at a faster pace,slowing down as she stopped at a simple fence gate. She opened it,closing it before her and walking up to her house. It was big,and made of brick and stone. She opened the wooden door before dragging her feet on the welcome may.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Too annoyed to deal with walkin through that swingly little gate I kicked the picked fence, snapping it in half loudly and sending it splintering down the middle. I pushed through it. He slowly walked up the path.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:42 pm

She quickly jumped into her house,slamming the door behind her. She shuffled with the lock,locking it along with pushing a table next to it in front of the door. She backed away slowly,looking around frantically. Behind her was a fleet of stairs,turning and running up them. She kicked off her converses,struggling to get her coat off while aiming to get her gun in her upstairs draw.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:55 pm

I then veered left into the woods and sat in the darkness provided extensively by the trees. I seated myself comfortabley on some leaves. I would wat for her to calm.. for awhile.Let her stew for a bit perhaps.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:57 pm

She finally reached her draw,dropping her jacket on the bed beside her. She pulled out the gun,reloading it. She would never pull the trigger anyway,and besides,it was on safety mode. She walked back downstairs,standing in front of the door. She lifted to her heels,peering through the window. No one.. Maybe she was going crazy? She sighed,lowering the gun to her side and walking into the living room. Maybe she needed sleep? Yeah,sleep.. She jumped onto the couch,holding the gun close to her chest. Her eyes fluttered close,almost instantly collapsing.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:06 pm

Getting bored I transformed into a werewolf. I threw back my maw and let a spine-chilling howl vibrate off of my lips. A small smile tugged at the edges of my lips as I gradually changed back to human. I figured I had tortured that girl enough for one night. Perhaps I would go to the bar.. try to catch some tail.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:10 pm

As the hours went by,she heard that howl. Her body lifted,her eyes shifting about. She was an expert with animals,especially canines. That was no canine howl she knew of.. She pushed her table out of the way of the door. She slowly opened the door,her eyes looking about the yard. "H-hello?" She called out in a squeaky tone. She hugged the door frame,looking around for something unseen.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Getting bored I transformed into a werewolf. I threw back my maw and let a spine-chilling howl vibrate off of my lips. A small smile tugged at the edges of my lips as I gradually changed back to human. I figured I had tortured that girl enough for one night. Perhaps I would go to the bar.. try to catch some tail.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:59 pm

I walked through the woods away from her. Leave her to stir in her thoughts perhaps. I came out in some part near town. I morphed to my normal form and jogged towards the bar. I was hoping there would be some hot girls in there. I had been bored with Fiona lately..or maybe it was that I was terrified of commitment? Maybe.. I walked in the alcohol stained place and my eyes scanned the scene for some game.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:34 pm

Alchohol filled the air,the bartender from before serving more drinks then ever. It was a rush night,and a whole lot of people were on the floor grinding or just being drunk. There wasn't much of a /single/ crowd,but they did seem to hang around by themselves in the corners or just dancing in the crowd. One woman stood tall in a corner,smoking a cigarette. She was in her mid twenties,wearing a tight black shirt with some booty shorts. Her eyes scanned the crowd,looking with the hazel color she had. Her hair was bunched into a bun.

Another woman,well girl I should say,sat down along one of the long sofas. She was a bit small for her age,and looked like she shouldn't be drinking. She wore a loose see-through shirt that barely covered her cleavage,and some boot cut jeans. Her golden earrings glistened in the dim light,while her unusual green eyes seemed to just rest on the band.

(Yeah only can think of 2 woman.)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next