Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of Miracle....Finding true love...(Twilightstar and Twisted Only)

3 posters

Go down

The return of Miracle....Finding true love...(Twilightstar and Twisted Only) Empty The return of Miracle....Finding true love...(Twilightstar and Twisted Only)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun May 08, 2011 3:53 pm

The return of Miracle....Finding true love...(Twilightstar and Twisted Only) Zeke6622smaller
Miracle looked at the sky and she looked at the ground btr couldn't get a clue what was wrong with her. "Why couldn't she get love? why didn't the one come save her.Why couldn't she get any love.....She thinks she doesn't deserve it. Her sister found it...her twin! But she didn't....but why? was it her attitude? was it her looks? No can't be, mother said she was an angel looking mare that could get anybody but she wasn't sure anybody was the answer.
she thought and thought about her sister and her new mate. But maybe it was true..... everyone hated her. "I remember that she found someone and I didn't......I also think that I was actually interested in him....". she said one day and she sat down under a tree and thought and thought about the words that Mother said...Maybe she is an Angel looking mare after all.
[/i][/i]

Last edited by *Fireworks* on Wed May 11, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The return of Miracle....Finding true love...(Twilightstar and Twisted Only) Empty Re: The return of Miracle....Finding true love...(Twilightstar and Twisted Only)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue May 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Hey since Harley isnt reply back can i reply?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The return of Miracle....Finding true love...(Twilightstar and Twisted Only) Empty Re: The return of Miracle....Finding true love...(Twilightstar and Twisted Only)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed May 11, 2011 12:43 pm

yeah........!
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 11, 2011 12:45 pm

Me too... as the sis!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 11, 2011 12:50 pm

The return of Miracle....Finding true love...(Twilightstar and Twisted Only) Black%20horse1

Things came, and things went... Midnight was just left behind. The people had token her mate away, and now she was alone again, having to try to save her life. She missed him, and she missed them. She was already about to have a foal, having no one to protect her, she knew was dangerous. Sighing, she lied down and looked at the grass.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed May 11, 2011 1:01 pm

(Let's wait for the other one)
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 13, 2011 9:42 am

The wind raced. The ocean waves crashed against the sand bank. The rays of the sun reflected off of the still ocean, the sun was rising and setting across the mountain tops. A large muscular stallion appeared from the shadows and out into the wide open range. The sun beaming down upon his muscles that poped out of his white pelt. This stallion was known as Kong.

He looked around the deserted place. A palace was setting only a few miles from here, where Kong lives with his rider. He came out to look for a mare. Time has passed since his last mate had past away. Kong stoped and held his crown high, his long mucular legs provived him to carry his body wieght long ditances away. He could keep a steady stide up for days on end.

Kong trolted on looking for a mare to bring back to the palace. HE snorted and stoped to look around. His eyes soon landed on a beautiful black mare. Her fine body would produce beautiful foals and handsome colts. He smiled warmly and trolted over toward her. Seeing another mare beside her he smiled even bigger. Snaking his crown up high, and letting out an enormous neigh. His midnight black eyes melted into the two mares souls.
The return of Miracle....Finding true love...(Twilightstar and Twisted Only) Stallion%2527sGlory
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat May 14, 2011 9:15 am

let's wait for twisted slow self..lol.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 9:32 am

No... it anit my "Slow selfs" turn it's yours. you only replied when you made it, she replied once I replied once now it's your turn.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat May 14, 2011 9:41 am

Good point...you went off easy this time....lol.
Miracle sighed and seen the stallion. "Hello?" she asked and she smiled. "I'm Miracle". she said and bowed to her hooves then rosed. "Hello.....Midnight?". she asked and she smiled. "MIDNIGHT!" she called excitedly and she smiled from ear to ear.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 9:56 am

Midnight looked, to notice her sister. She looked at her bewildered. "Um, Miracle?" she asked. "I'm so glad your here." she said through gritted teeth.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat May 14, 2011 10:02 am

MIracle laughed. "How's.......life How's uh...watever his name was....your mate". she said and she smiled to the stallion and then to Midnight.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down