Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

2 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 15 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by Faye Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:35 pm

(Lol.. brillant. xD )

As my eyes scanned expertly over the crowd two women stood out to me the most. I would try both of them perhaps. One was standing in the corner, another was on the sofa. The one on the sofa attracted me moreso, with her breasts way to large for her body and just how small and delicate she was gave me the image she would be good in bed.I walked up the bar tender, "Send a bottle of champagne over to that girl in the corner. "I said to him, handing him some money with a sly smirk. I thought I would try her first since it seemed the other girl wasn't going anywhere.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 15 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:00 pm

(Lol Ty,Ty. -bows-)

The bartender took the money,nodding his head. After serving everyone at the bar,he poured a glass for the lovely girl and walked swiftly to her. He put down the glass infront of her,feeling her confusion. "That guy at the bar ordered it for you." He smiled before running back to serve some unhappy drunks. She looked down at her Champaigne,then to Adam. She waved her hand to him,a sexy smile already on her face. Intentionally? She doesn't know,she probably didn't know she gave off those intentions.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:16 pm

A small, friendly smile curled at my lips as I turned to see her sipping the champagne. I took a last sip from my drink, emptying the glass and then I strode over to her. "Hello. I'm Adam." I said, my deep,sexy voice vibrating off her eardrums.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Her eyes scanned Adam. He was a big boy.. That usually meant that looks made up for what /little/ they /had/. She was enchanted by his tone though,being so young and foolish. She stood up,sizing herself to him. She was about a little lower then his shoulder,but that fit her age. "Hello,I'm Amber." she said in her squeaky tone. It was french for sure,not even a trace of any other race was in it.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:33 pm

I smiled, showing my brilliant straight and white teeth. " I'm surprised that you aren't out dancing like all the others with so much class." I said sarcastically as I quickly glanced at the grinding crowd. "Are you from around here?" I asked her, intrigued by her voice tone.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Amber looked off at the crowd,giggling. "I refuse to dance. And no,I'm not. I moved in a few months ago,I'm sort of a Tom." She said with a sigh. She noticed his teeth. She was a hygienic person,and loved clean things. Those teeth resembled something to her,believe it or not. "What about you Adam?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:41 pm

I nodded, listening to her articulate and well-crafted answer. "Oh, I have just lived here my whole life. A bit boring in this small town, yet the people here never cease to surprise me." I said smirking. "So what brings you here?"
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:44 pm

She listened,bobbing her head as she put the puzzle pieces together. "My mother was born here,and I was dragged here against my will. I used to live in France,as you can tell,but now I'm in the country." She sighed,looking at the crowd again. She shifted her hips,then smirked at Adam. She bumped him with her hip,moving him a pace. "Do you dance?" She asks.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:52 pm

"Do I Dance? Hell, I'm a damn good dancer. " I laughed, obviously a bit buzzed. "It's not a bad place.. you can have a lot of fun if you know how.." I said in a deeper and myterious voice.. looking for her next move.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 pm

She tilted her head,smiling softly. She knew what he meant.. Or thought what he meant. She gripped his hand,moving it down to her waist. She pressed herself against him,looking up as she giggled. "Want to dance then?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:00 pm

"Yes." I said and with a sly smile and twirled her with unbelieveable speed out to the dance floor. I put my hands around the small of her back as our trembling bodies pressed close together among the crowd. I waited to see if she really wanted to dance like this..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:01 pm

She squeaked as they moved out quickly to the floor. Her jugs bounce a bit,her cheeks blushing as she adjusted her shirt. She then wrapped her arms around him,not minding how close they were at all.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 pm

I slowly begin to move up and down, grinding our bodies together as her breats were pressed tightly against my chest. We were really getting into it as the other /dancers/. I moved my hands down to her ass and squeezed it softly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:10 pm

She giggled,following his moves. She squeaked as he touched her ass,keeping her eyes on him as her legs kind of stiffened. She watched the other dancers,seeing they were kind of doing the same.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:13 pm

I kissed her cheek for awhile, my lips lingering as my eyes gazed at her breasts without her noticing. I dragged my hands up from below her cheeks, along them and back up to her back. I was slightly turned on now.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:18 pm

She blushed dearly,feeling his lips on her cheek. She smiled again,but it curled into a grin. She moved her hands down,letting them be at her waist which was basically be his hips. She pulled him a bit closer,even though they were fairly together. She kissed his lips,her own soft and her body untamed.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:22 pm

I smirked, feeling her hands nearing my cock. I kissed her back, softly since she seemed to be a softish type of gal. Maybe not very fun in bed, but oh well. I couldn't stop thinking about that red-head.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:25 pm

She moved her hips left to right,smiling. She pressed her lips back a bit harder,motoring the eyes they were getting. She loved the attention,more of a britany spear gal. She pressed her habds against his hips,her eyes slowly closing.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:31 pm

I nibbled at the bottom her lip as he kissed me harder. I moved my hips in rather a circular motion against her torso.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:34 pm

She grinned,feeling his body rub against her. Her south poke started to beat slightly,getting horny herself. It was new to her,and she wanted to challenge herself. She lifted to her tip-toes,nibbling his ear before asking "Got any plans?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:40 pm

I smiled, hearing her words clearly in my ear. " Maybe.."I said...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:41 pm

She tilted her head,her earrings jingle. "What does that mean~?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:45 pm

"It depends what you had in mind " I said smirking happily.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:46 pm

She looked down,her tone a sort of sexy whisper as she lifted her hands more towards her breast. "Does this answer it?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:49 pm

I bobbed my head slightly. "Lets go.. theres a back room here that we can use. "I said with a smirk, grabbing her hand and leading her down that hallway.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next