Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

2 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 16 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:51 pm

She followed,wondering how he knew this. Well,he was born and raised here,so it wouldn't be new. He was older looking anyway.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 16 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by Faye Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:54 pm

I opened the door to an empty room, locking the door behind us so we wouldn't be disturbed. I seated myself on the couch. "So?" I said.. acting stupid.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:40 pm

Amber walked in with him,watching him lock the door. She sat on his lap,her legs over lapping his. "So?" she asked in her french accent once again. She was new to this,but was a charmer no matter what she did.. At least that's what her previous /boyfriends/ told her. They never made it close enough to even reach down her shorts,never mind go to a bar with her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:19 pm

I rested my hand on her thigh, then repeated her earlier words. "So.. Got any plans for tonight. " I smirked.

(sss)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:29 am

She giggled at his words,knowing it was her own. She tilted her head,smiling. "None without you."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:11 am

"And what did you have in mind with me? "I asked as my hand slowly dragged it's way upward.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:45 am

"Well,it feels weird saying it." she said truthfully. Her parents were very strict,and would prefer her to not even meet Adam,never mind go into the back room of a bar with him. She felt his hand go up her body,making her eyes trail off to them.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:54 pm

I laughed, my mind deciding in that instant that she was probably a virgin. "Continue.." I prodded.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:58 pm

"No~!" She whined,giggling at her own immature actions. She honestly wouldn't say the word,being taught it was like a deadly sin without marriage.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:06 pm

I laughed .. this girl was so innocent. Maybe I would widen her eyes? I moved my lips closer to her ear kissing her neck before I spoke. "Do you want me to fuck you? " I said bluntly, chuckling after I said it for I knew she would be surprised at the language.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:18 pm

She quested at his words,emotions filling with surprise but yet greed. She nodded slowly,trying to keep her eyes in their normal shape but they obviously showed her shock.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:05 pm

I took my shoes off and then my shirt to show my well-defined abs. "Are you gonna strip or not?" I asked her, rolling my eyes slightly. This girl was a bit.. slow?
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Her lips broke apart,but quickly closed. She in bottomed her shirt at a fast pace,but to her this was only normal. Her jugs weren't hidden under a bra,her feet kicking off her converses.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:05 pm

I paused in my action as I saw her large breasts.. bouncing slightly as she hurried to undress. I was a bit mezmerized.. yes. I licked my lips, robotically removing my pants as my eyes remained locked on her jugs.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:10 pm

She stood up,slowly pulling down her pants. She didn't want to rip them,they were her babies. She finally got them off,wearing pure green underwear with some funky black design on it. She pulled them down to,her eyes fixed on Adam's biceps,licking her lips.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:16 pm

I lowered my underwear to reveal my large, not yet hard dick, both of us completely bare now. I frowned, but went to her anyways. I kissed her hard pushing her down against the bed. I took her hand and put it against my dick so she could get me more prepared for her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:21 pm

She looked at his big tool,leaning backwards as she was pushed against the bed. Her hand was moved towards his tool. She felt it,not being able to see exactly what it was. She stroked it a bit roughly with her young and soft skin.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:11 pm

I grunted as I became moreso turned on by the second until my dick was erect and standing stiffly out from my belly. Not giving her much of a notice I moved and suddenly shoved my length into her wet,small hole.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:25 pm

She let out a surprised yet hurtful gasp for air,her hands reaching up to his body. She nails dug into his back a bit,trying to suck up the pain. Now with no clothes on,her obvious emotional cuts showed on her stomach and the length of her arm.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:43 pm

I noticed her cuts on her, but fuck I didn't know this girl. It wasn't my problem. I thrust my thick cock mercilessly into her, going further with each thrust. I could feel her stretching slightly to adjust to my large size, but she was still way to small. As her hands went to my back, one went up and squeezed and breast while the other found it's way down to her cunt. I forced three fingers into her beside my dick and ran them along the inside of her pussy as I continued to thrust harshly into her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:44 pm

I noticed her cuts on her, but fuck I didn't know this girl. It wasn't my problem. I thrust my thick cock mercilessly into her, going further with each thrust. I could feel her stretching slightly to adjust to my large size, but she was still way to small. As her hands went to my back, one went up and squeezed and breast while the other found it's way down to her cunt. I forced three fingers into her beside my dick and ran them along the inside of her pussy as I continued to thrust harshly into her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:48 pm

She moaned deeply,arching her back as she felt him go deeper with each thrust. She then felt something off along the sides on her wall. She gasped as it pushed abs crawled inside her,tickling her insides.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:56 pm

Suddenly I pulled my dick out of her and shoved another finger into her pussy so four fingers were inside her. I pushed my fingers deep up inside her, wriggling and prodding them every which way for maximum pleasure for her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:00 pm

She almost screamed in pleasure,letting out a loud and long moan as she wriggled her hips a bit. She enjoyed this to a great deal,even wondering about doing it later on in life like this. Although she felt guilty. She didn't know what to do to him x
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:05 pm

I pulled my fingers out of her. Now it was my turn for some pleasure. Almost in a drunken state of lust and horniness I brought myself over her until my dick was standing erected near her face. "Suck me off. " I instructed.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next