Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:46 pm

Fiona lifted her head to him,her cheeks growing back to those natural rose red colors. Her eyes sparkled but,she frowned. "How? There are so many spies.." she said,looking around.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by Faye Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:53 pm

I pulled her close to me into a hug. "As long as we're together we'll be alright.."I said my deep voice echoing in her ear. I kissed her neck softly. Then I suddenly sparked an idea. "Theres this cabin in the woods not far from here. Only my kind knows about it and they barely go there anyways.. We would be completely alone." I thought to the girl there.. but that way Fiona could have food.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Fiona softened to his hug,leaning into his body. When she heard his words,she thought of the cabin. It's safely in the woods,which settles a lot of problems. She then looked up to him,smiling. "I'll go.. For us." she smiled softly. She lifted to her toes,kissing him softly on the lips before breaking apart due to the sounds of howls. Th.. They won?
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:01 pm

I fought to hide a smile over my pack's victory, though after of course echoed a course of mourning howls for those lost. In a teasing manner I squeezed her left breast before turning and racing off. "Let's go! " I shouted behind me, though she obviously was much faster than me in my human form.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Fiona felt depressed upon hearing the victory. She placed a hand over her chest as she felt him touch her. "H-hey!" she shouted. She raced after him,running backwards as she was rather far ahead.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Soon we arrived at the small cabin. Two bedrooms.. one the girl was in. The other empty. I opened the door and led her in. I sat down at the couch, motioning her to come beside me. I smiled softly at her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Fiona followed him inside,her eyes looking around the cabin. She looked around at the doors,wondering what they behold. She then saw his motion,and sat down beside him.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:24 pm

"The conflict.. war between our species sucks.. I just wish there was a simple compromise.. "I said with a sigh. I placed my arm over her shoulders and twirled her hair around my fingers. Then I leaned into her and kissed her roughly of the lips,pressing my body against hers.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Fiona nodded,thinking about the wars. She remembered her brother,being slain by him. Now she was making out with her brother's killer! The madness! She put her thoughts in the back of her mind as she felt his body press against hers. She kissed him roughly back,her hands extending over his shoulders and twirling her fingers in a bunch behind him.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:31 pm

As I continued kissing her I stealthily slid my hand beneath her shirt, I slid her bra down to her waist and started to fondle and squeeze her breasts.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:33 pm

She moaned,feeling his touch. She felt her bra slide down to her waist,pulling him closer,inviting him..
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:40 pm

I cupped her breasts in my hands, squeezing them lightly. "What turns you on? " I said in a husky voice I didn't even reconize as my own.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Fiona thought for a moment. She never actually had a switch. She was so used to just pleasuring someone else instead of herself. "I dunno." She replied in her soft,enchanting voice.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:46 pm

I looked into her eyes.. "There has to be something.. "I continued.. I pulled her shirt over her head to let her large breasts jiggle out. I licked my lips.. but was still persistant about my question.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Fiona shook her head,her body growing cold as her shirt was lifted. She looked into his eyes,thinking hard. "I can't think of anything." She mumbled. She slipped her hands under his shift,her perfect hands running up his abs.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:55 pm

I noticed her nippled becoming slightly hardened from the temperature. I grabbed one of her hands and brought it down to my jeans to feel the large protrustion poking from them. I kissed her neck then her chest and moved my lips downward to her breasts. I licked at her nipples before locking my lips around one and suck greedily at it... of course nothing came out as my tounge played with her nipple.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Fiona smirked as his hand led hers downtown. She rubbed it a bit,feeling the large limp from his body. She moaned rather gratefully at his fondling,his licks.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:15 pm

I grunted appreciatively at her touch. I rose my hips up to press harder into her hand. I continued playing with her breasts, rubbing my cheek against them softly
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:20 pm

She squeezed it as he pushed closer to her. She ran her hand a bit tightly down his tool as she pressed her chest closer to him.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:24 pm

I groaned, before saying "rougher." is a raspy,husky tone. I was unbelievably hard at her touch. "Any fantasies yet?" I asked her, laughing softly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Fiona gripped it a bit more tighter,pulling as she went down. "Mm.. I can't think of one." She said in a whisper. She could smell someone here.. In the cabin. It irritated her,her eyes drifting off to that door every so often.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Unable to take the teasing any longer I grunted and started to unbutton her pants, sliding them down to her ankles and then tearing her panties from her hips. As I continued sucking on her breasts I started to softly nip them, not enough to hurt. I almost laughed thinking about how I was fully clothed and she was bareassed naked.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Fiona was amazed at his unnatural speed,seeing the source of his laughter. She was completely undressed but he wasn't. He was still dressed. Not even her unnatural speed can top this eager pup.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Suddenly I pulled away from her and stood up. I walked a few feet away. Is this what our entire relationship was constructed of? It frustrated me.. sure it was any guys dream you could say too. I rubbed my forehead and sighed... "I don't know anymore.." I mumbled to myself.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:20 pm

She lifted up,her speed being put into place as she put her clothes back on. Her eyes focused on his confusion. "Adam.." she called out to him. "Somethings wrong..?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next