Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

2 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by Faye Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:25 pm

I lifted my head and turned to her, my tone a bit savage and rough sounding.. "What am I to you? What is my title from your point of view?" I asked her..Was I her boyfriend? Her friend with benefits or what?
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Fiona's eyes widened. "A friend.. An only family,my.. My other half. I'm not good with words personally.." she mumbled the last sentences out. She smiled slightly to him.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:39 pm

I sighed, relieved slightly. Maybe it was the stress of my brother dying that gave the instant personality change. I smiled softly and nodded. I walked closer to her.. "This has to stop, it's been going on for centuries but I'm sick of it after twenty years." I said more to myself than her. I turned back to her.. " Do you want to go for a walk?"
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:45 pm

"Is it still daylight?" her stomach then rumbled,rubbing it slightly. "And is it a Thursday?" she asked with a giggle. Her mind went into thought. For centuries.. More like millennium!
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:50 pm

"Ugh Yea." I grumbled.. "Are you hungry.. we have food here." I said with a wink. I was starting to get used to her bloodsucking diet. I grabbed her hand and started to lead her to the door.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Fiona giggled. She noticed his wing,her eyebrows raised. "Here..?" she followed him to the door,her eyes staring at the knob.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:03 pm

I nodded. "She was supposed to be a new pack member.. but oh well. Have at it." I said as I opened the door.. luckily the girl was clothed... chained to the bed though. I walked away into the kitchen, not wanting to hear the dying sounds.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Fiona looked at the chained girl. She was an easy meal. She moved slowly to the girl,sitting on the edge of the bed. The girl gave a terrified look,but Fiona knew what they did to her. She could smell that reek of sex in the air. She then reached her hands out to her,bending the neck. She sinked her fangs into the pulsing veins,the girl letting out a screamed.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:33 pm

I shivered as the young girl's scream echoed in my ears. I bit my lip softly and twiddled my thumbs.. trying to make these few moments pass by faster. It was disgusting to me yes.. but oh well.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:43 pm

A few seconds when by,Fiona having her fill. She didn't need much blood,but enough. She killed the human girl rather easily,seeing she had a heart attack while being bite. She walked out of the room,closing the door softly. Her lips were now blood red,and her skin completely pale. "Ready?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:44 pm

I stiffened involuntarily when she entered the room. "Ready for what babe?" I asked her causually.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Fiona tilted her head,licking her lips off of the blood. "Didn't you say we were going for a walk?" she asked in a sweet tone.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:06 pm

"Oh Yea.." I laughed, rising to my feet. I walked outside with her.. it was dusk now. "Want to go get a drink?" I offered referring to the bar.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Fiona walked freely into the dusk light. The shaded sky and trees provided shade for her. Besides,it was her favorite time of day! Her blonde hair rested on her shoulders as she looked up to Adam. "Sure!" she giggled. She walked a little faster,wanting to spend some time at the bar. Then,the thought occurred. What if they met one of Adam's family? They would know she's a vampire.. And the only one left..
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Soon we arrived at the noisy bar. Before we walked through the double doors I leaned into her and pressed her up against the brick wall. I kissed her lips passionately as my hands manuevered their way down to her butt, giving her cheeks a squeeze before smirking deviously and pulling away. Then I walked into the bar..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Fiona's eyes widened,feeling him kiss her. She leaned in,squeaking a bit as he touched her. You'd think she's used to it but,not at the bar.. Or with her recent thoughts. She followed after fixing her hair,walking into the bar. Lights flashed about,the whole room in a sort of purple and blue color. People were dancing around a band. They looked over to Fiona,motioning her over. She blushed,shaking her head. The band shrugged,and continued. Almost all of the men stared at her longingly,her hips swaying as she walked forward into the crowd.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:28 pm

I walked in and sat at a bar stool beside a busty ginger. "I'll take just a beer."I said, eyeing with a bit of anger how the guys all watched Fiona.. licking their lips.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:37 pm

Fiona was already in the crowd,dancing about. She swinged from left to right,her hands in the air as she felt her fingers being tugged. She looked up,only to see the lead singer once again. She thought for a moment. Something seemed.. Familiar about him. She tilted her head. He pulled her up onto the stage,handing the mic to her. "I need a break,take over." he then left without saying anything else. Fiona squeaked,holding the mic. She wasn't one too sing but,she had too. The band was still playing on their instruments,and she froze solid. "Umm.." she looked at the band. They mouthed "Sing!" to her. She sighed,taking a deep breath. She started to sing lyrics off the top of her head,using her enchanting voice that would chant spells for death.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:11 pm

I turned my head to see Fiona climb upon the stage and start singing. I cursed silently to myself.. was she stupid? Then I suddenly became distracted as the red-head directed my attention to herself by pinching my thigh. "Hey.. "I said laughingly as she started to flirt with me a bit.

Little did I know two gruff looking men were among the crowd.. going behind the stage and waiting for Fiona.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Fiona was ending her song,finishing it with a simple silence of her voice. The crowd cheered,and the lead singer came back on stage with a cup of pure alcohol. "See ya." he said,waving to Fiona. Fiona giggled. That's when it hit her. She remembered him.. Not as a friend.. But as a victim. She didn't have time to start exchanging words as he went on singing. She walked behind the band,going behind the curtains. She stood there for a moment. Something felt.. Uneasy.

(Need me to play the girl for you?)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:36 pm

(Yes... Smile )

Out of the shadows appeared two men. One placed a rag over her nose and mouth to knock her out as the other snatched her hands and tied them behind her back. They were werewolves. They dragged her outside and threw her into a car trunk,locking it and driving off into the darkness.

The girl was rather pushy and seductive but I tried to ignore her advances while still being cordial.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Fiona squirmed for a bit,feeling the rag over her mouth. She inhaled deeply. How stupid was she! She fainted then and there,her eyes fluttering close as she got the last glimpse of them.. Werewolves.

Sara kept prodding Adam,giggling. She was semi drunk,but also was always like this. She wanted a guy like him.. Tonight at least. She giggled at him. "Hi.. Wanna go in the backroom?" she asked in a seductive voice.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:48 pm

The pair drove off, out of town and down a bumpy, winding dirt road. They parked the vehicle at the deadend and opened the trunk. The larger male heaved the light girl over his shoulder. This was the spot where they would crucifix the undead, the sun hit this spot perfectly in the afternoon to roast them. Hundreds of vamps had been burned here. As the girl was unconsicious they tied her with chains to the crucifix. The crucifx was flat on the ground.. the sun would hit her better that way.

I smiled kindly to the girl, while getting another drink.. heavier liquor this time since I had to put up with her. She was hot.. but I had Fiona. A bit drunk I mumbled to her question.. "Why"
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Fiona slowly awoken. She was hung over a broad shoulder,and now slammed against a crucifix. Her eyes widened,seeing nothing to protect her from the light. It has just turned dark anyway.. So she had time. She struggled against the chains,hissing and spitting at the werewolves. Her eyes turned feral as she was ready to suck the life out of any of them.

Sara laughed. "Because your.. More." she said,a grin on her face. She tugged on his arm,whining. "Come on!"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:57 pm

I shrugged.. and grudgingly rose to my feet. I was fairly drunk by now.. not even super sure where I was. I let her lead me into the back room. "Whats so special about this room?" I mumbled drunkenly.

The large men just laughed.. "Such shame to let such a body go to waste.. " One snickered, glancing her over. The other nodded.. their eyes darkening.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next