Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savannah Is Missing her true love (Please rp)

3 posters

Go down

Savannah Is Missing her true love (Please rp) Empty Savannah Is Missing her true love (Please rp)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Savannah Is Missing her true love (Please rp) NematTimberWolf_lg
Savannah Is Missing her true love (Please rp) Wolf
~Savannah~
I look around and I blink twice as I thought I saw Balto. I sigh and remember he's gone....at a young age 1. We talked about being mates around this time cause we were best best friends very close I loved him.Well one day we were out swimming I heard a BOOM, BOOM before he did I warned him he told me not to worry but then he heard it we got out the water and ran off. We bumped into him and I ran fast "Balto come on!" I screamed in my usual british accent I kept running and turned back to see he got tooken and he died. I saw a strange shadow and then a brown pelt I smiled just a coyote I pinn my ears sadly and start to sing lowly....
"Can you feel me when I think about you
with every breath I take
Every mintue no matter what I do
My world is and empty place
Like i've been worderin the desert for a thousand (ohhh)
Don't know if it's a mirage but I always see your face,baby
I'm missing you so much
Can't help it i'm in love a year without you is like a year without rain I need you by my side
Don't know how i'll survive a day without you is like a year withour rain
Whhoooaaa
The stars are burning
I hear your voice in my mind" i look to the left and thought I saw him.
"Cant you hear me calling
my heart is yearning like the ocean that's running dry Catch me i'm falling
It's like the ground is crumbling underneath my feet won't you save me There's gonna be a masoon when you get back to me ohh baby
I'm missing you so much can't help it i'm in love a year without you is like a year without rain I need you by my side don't know how i'll survive a year without you is like a year without rain
So let this drought come to an end and make this desert flower again amd I need you here I can't explain cause a day without you.....is like a year without rain (ooohh)
I'm missing you so much can't help it i'm in love a year without you is like a year without rain I need you by my side don't know how i'll survive a year without you is like a year without rain" i finish singing and I sigh and keep going
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Savannah Is Missing her true love (Please rp) Empty Re: Savannah Is Missing her true love (Please rp)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:34 pm

~..Max..~
I was horribly depressed these last few days. My mate had just died, giving birth to our pup. Sadly, the pup was stillborn. So, now, I had no one. I howled out in agony, dropping to the ground and sobbing. My ears perked up at the sound of a distant wolf, but I continued to weep, feeling sorry for myself and my innocent pup, most of all.. my mate. I crawled farther into the forest, tears soaking my fur. I didnt care if anyone saw me, I wasnt some big, tough wolf anyway. I was sensitive, and the she-wolves loved that about me. Especially 'Mandie Candy', as I used to call her. Oh, she was a stunning young gal. With big green eyes and the most gorgeous fur. My cries were heard throughout the forest. I rolled onto my back and looked up at the sky, staring at the stars. I focused on the brightest one of all. It looked beautiful... I decided that I would name it Mandy. Yes, that's how desperately sad I was about losing her.

Mandy [Left] and Maximum [Right]
Savannah Is Missing her true love (Please rp) BLACK_AND_GRAY_WOLF_NUZZLIN

Back to top Go down

Savannah Is Missing her true love (Please rp) Empty Re: Savannah Is Missing her true love (Please rp)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:45 pm

~Savannah~
I began to sobb sadly as I heard a wolf sobbing too but I didn't care.
I stepped on a rock and gave a long lost howl. I always tried to reach heaven to talk to my Balto.
I think I always hear him as I sleep telling me to 'move on.' But no one was as Balto that's what I always loved about him. I kept harmonizing hoping there was an answer. I sat down quickly and waited and waited and waited and a few more mintues later.....waiting.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:05 pm

~..Max..~
I heard the sobs and the howl, so I crept toward the sound. Spotting a she-wolf, I dart away, still crying. I left a trail of tears behind, but I didnt look back. She reminded me too much of Mandy. Everything reminded me of Mandy. Even looking at that star made me want to curl up, crawl into a corner and cry until I drown myself in my own sorrowful tears. This had to be the worst time of my life. Even more painful then when my mother was killed. Since, my mother was a 'theif'. But, Mandy was an innocent little wolf. She hadn't done anything wrong. Why did she have to die? Why did she have to die? Why did she have to....
"Die?!" I scream out. I let out a mournful howl before dropping to the ground, watering the soil with my tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:19 pm

~Savannah~
I heard a wolf Oh my gosh my balto he's alive I thought and sniffed the air to track down his scent.
Looking around I called out, "Balto is that you?" I ask loudly and in a shakey voice.
I didn't even let the wolf give a response I just sniffed about looking for my prince.
Then suddenly I bumped into him to me instead of black his pelt looked brown and I sobbed loudly realizing this was not Balto. Oh my goodness why was I thinking everyone was him I was striaght pointless.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:37 pm

~..Max..~
A sniffled a little bit and looked back at the she-wolf. "Whos... B-Balt-to?" I ask her with a whimper. She seemed as if she was going through the same thing as me. Terribly dumbstruck. I didnt know what was happening anymore, all I could think of was her sweet smile, her glimmering green eyes, and every other beautiful feature that belonged to Mandy. Tears were still dripping from my electric, cloudy blue eyes. Anyone could get lost in them, they were just... mysterious, with the common glint of kindness.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:42 pm

~Savannah~
"My mate that.....died." I said sadly my shimmering brown/white pelt shinning in the night and my brown eyes shone down beautifully. I listened to him while getting lost in his eyes and now I knew just by that, that he was kind and just like....like Balto I started sobbing again no stopping but I still watched him In the eyes to whinning and whimpering. But there was something about him that was different from any other wolf and I just couldn't figure it.

Last edited by Unstopable on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:58 pm

Danger~
i looked around and seen the wolves my tiger like hair in the breeze i walked up not shore if i should say hello but i did "Hello to you i'm Danger u are i said i'm new here i said to the one i think is Savannah with a smile.
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:09 pm

[Okay.. Uhm... I dont think Im going to post here anymore.. Sorry.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:31 pm

(Uhmm why?)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:50 pm

(y not)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down