Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karana Looks for her True Love (anyone can post)

Go down

Karana Looks for her True Love (anyone can post) Empty Karana Looks for her True Love (anyone can post)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Karana~

"Ulape! Stop taking all my stuff!" I say in angery while taking back my falcon feather and putting it neatly behind my ear.
"Why do you have to be so vain?" I question. "I am NOT VAIN!" Ulape says loudly. "Vain..." I whisper while walking away, my beautiful black
coal pelt that changed everynow and then glistened in the sun as I stepped into a clearing of tall grass."Why does she have to be so mean and
angry? Theres no need for that. Mother tought her better." I mumble while walking in the strong tall stiff grass. Suddenly a gun shot from my right side
went off.

I was not terrified. Its just one of those stupid twoleg human beings always killing my deer! I thought in my head. I was always tempted to kill a twoleg
but I was better than that. My mother taught me the ways of life, and that was just one part of it. I walk through the grass and to the other side
was a black forest full of great oak trees that I call The Fathers of Earth. I walk in the center of a clearing with short beautiful grass and 10 Great Oak trees in a gigantic circle. Barely anyone was able to come here. The Oaks branches were to huge and wide it was nearly impossible to manage.
But outside this circle was a place of wonder.

I jump onto a large rock that was in the center of the Oak Circle and dip my paw into a turtle shell that had blue wet clay in it, and brush my paw under my eyes and under my cheeks. I stood proud with a blue mark under my eyes. The mark meant I had no mate, and that I was looking for one.
I had learned this from a nearby Indian Tribe that I have come upon. They worshiped me each time I came to their camp.
I was not owned, but known by many. And had a vain sister named Ulape. Karana had a harsh life growing up but she managed the best. She lifts her muzzle in the air and lets out a powerful howl to any males nearby.

Back to top Go down