Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) Empty Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by Faye Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Adam~

They have been scarce lately, or perhaps they have just been well hidden. We haven't killed and burned one in over two years, she was young; atleast in appearance. Blonde and very beautiful she was also. But she had been killing along with others. We couldn't.. we just couldn't let it happen. I had been there for the last killing, but hadn't touched the creature.. I had only watched and studied the event for when it came time for me to do it.

It was dark now.. the moon high up in the sky. I was in my wolf form, large and muscular.Alert. My brother lurked behind me, as wolves we stuck together. His name was Luke. I turned my head back towards him and nodded as we were nearing the city's street lights. We would have to morph soon to enter the small town that had been plagued by vampires. He morphed before I did, I doing so moments after him. Soon we were crossing the road, patrolling the town. I was solemn and calm, though Luke was trying to break the silence by joking a bit. I cracked a small, faint smile at him. "We should go down to the beach last since it leads directly into the forest." I said my deep voice vibrating in his ears. We didn't see anything yet, we hadn't in a while.

Last edited by Faye on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Fiona traveled the town. She carried her flute as she went into a local bar. Her eyes showed happiness as she felt the joyful mood in every drunk. Her hips shook left to right as she depended mostly on luring her prey toward her with sexy acts. She decided to join a small crew,a banjo player,and a simple violin player in they're happy music. She danced in front of them,playing her flute to the beat as she stomped her foot on the ground along with the band. Her eyes scanned the crowd for a new prey,her lips curling into a smile as everyone danced and singed,some even whistling to her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by Faye Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Adam~

Luke nudged me and indicating maybe we should go into the bar, where all the noise and such was coming from. With a shrug I decided it would be best to check it out. My eyes were glued to one thing when we entered the bar, a girl. Not for the reasons you might be thinking also, I could see right through her act as her eyes occasionally flickered from their fake color to a bright, blood thirst red. She was also abnormally pale. I twitched angrily at the sight of her, my eyes driving into her like daggers. We would have to be careful.. but it was two against one so she had the odds stacked against her. I looked over to Luke who didn't see it and was apparently caught in a trance his eyes traveling up and down her body stopping with special attention to her breasts and hips. I nudged him harshly concerned a bit hoping that he wouldn't get under her spell. I scoffed lightly before basically dragged Luke to the bar. "Two beers.." I said, waiting patiently while my eye still warily watched the vampire.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:26 pm

(She has a trick,her eyes don't turn red. They are always they're blue iris xD)

Fiona danced and danced,playing her flute. She was really getting happy for once,enjoying the youth. Her eyes then fixed on the two newcomers. She has never seen them in her town,and she was quite curious at them. She stopped her flute with one final stomp of her foot and bowed as everyone clapped. She laughed,her cape flowing in front of her as she wore her hood down for once. She wore a tight,pirate shirt with some brown leggings and a light scarf around her waist. She hopped off the stand and walked toward the other bartender. "The usually." she said,the bartender nodding his head as he prepared a drink.

(Sorry,cleaning room D: )
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:34 pm

The bartender slid us our beers over the counters and I instantly tipped mine back,trying to relax and sort out what to do with this demon. I slammed by beer bottle down on the counter and instantly tensed at the vampire approached, Luke was still starstruck. I glanced at her occasionally to make sure she didn't try anything. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck prick as she was less than a foot from me. Closer to Luke, he was my little brother and I suddenly felt the urge to push him off a few feet from her and shake him.

(Well he magically sees it because he has a trick. Wink LOL )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:37 pm

(XD ok)

Fiona stood there,taking her glass of beer as she tipped it over slowly. She started to drink her daily dose of beer,looking around. She ruffled her hood slightly so it covered her neck,looking quite observant. Her eyes glared around the room,until she met Lucas,the starstruck boy. Her head tilted as her curls flew to the side,her tight shirt revealing her sleek body and gorgeous jugs. She blew a kiss before getting out of her seat to walk away. She didn't really like him,he smelled like a dog to her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:44 pm

I watched with disgust as Lucas's eyes followed her, even as she walked away. His eyes were glued to her, had he never seen an attractrive woman, or well monster in this case. I punched his arm lightly to avert his gaze on her ass. " Cut it out, are you trying to get killed?" I snarled, almost going wolf on him. He just ignored me, to which I rolled me eyes. I took a seat on the barstool and put a pretend focus on a cute brunette sitting in a booth with some other girls and smiling at me. Yet I really had been paying attention to Lucas and that girl.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Fiona started to dance,her hips swinging left to right as she held her beer up high. A few men danced with her,Fiona getting low to the floor as her hips swinged and chest bounced. She drove her hand up from ankle to hip as she got back up,her lips breaking apart to let out a slight giggle as her eyes fluttered to all the men. She knew that could be a heart breaker,making them come to her. She lifted her hood up,her curls bouncing inside them as she danced over and over again.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:53 pm

I watched disgusted as the whore of the vampire was out there grinding with all those drunks. She wouldn't get anything tonight if it was up to me, which it was. Then I momentarily panicked seeing Lucas was no longer at my side and at the sight I next saw he was among all of the other men drooling after her, trying to get close and dance with her. I thought I was going to puke, he couldn't come out with me any more. He wasn't mature enough yet.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Fiona noticed Lucas first,the guy from before at the bar. She smiled,walking over to him. She got close enough to where she started dancing with him,her hands wrapped around his neck as she dropped lower and lower to the ground,getting back up. She danced sexily with him,not caring whos watching,she only wanted blood,her thirst really.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:30 pm

Lucas~

The protrusion bulging at the front on my jeans grinded against her thighs as I danced with her. I occasionally looked down at her perfect shaped, large boobs as they rubbed against my chest and abs. I laid my hands on her ass and squeezed it as I continued grinding up against her.

Adam~

I angered, it showing clearly in my face as she chose Lucas to dance with, finally I couldn't take it any longer. I walked out to the dance floor, and latched my broad hand around his wrist that still lingered near her ass. "We have to leave now." I said sharply avoiding the angered stares.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Fiona stopped,looking at the man. Why did he have to ruin it? Only a little longer and she would have him all to herself. She reached her hand out,gripping Adam's hand lightly as she gave a worried glance. "Why so soon? We are having fun." she said with her innocent voice.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:27 pm

"Don't play that game with me." I snarled my nose crinkling in disgust. I shook her hand off of mine and jerked Lucas away. I had him sit down next to me on at the bar, keeping my fingers nails dug into his shoulder so I knew he wouldn't dissappear on me again. I finished my beer and watched the female. I was past the point of caring if she noticed any longer. With me around she would go hungry tonight.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:33 pm

Fiona frowned,watching her dance-partner be taken away. She sighed. Did he know about her already? She put her beer down on the counter after dancing for a few more minutes. She paid for her beer,walking outside. Her head glanced over her shoulders to see if they were following her,clutching her flute. She was ready to say one of her spells,or smack someone upside the head with a flute.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:46 pm

As she left I waited several minutes, over ten minutes. She could be long gone and I would still be able to track her scent. It was one of the benefits of being a wolf. I had her scent in my memory, hell we could even track her tomorrow if I wanted to. Then I could have some unsupervised company. My eyes dug in like daggers towards Lucas. How could he be such a dumbass? Once the time had passed I rose to my feet and walked out of the bar, Lucas followng obediently behind me. I picked up her scent immediately and began slowly and cautiously in the direction of the scent, soon turning wolf despite I was in the town. I felt safer in this form.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Fiona walked into the woods,sitting at the base of a tree trunk. She kicked her legs against it,then rocking left to right as she played her magical flute. The noise was alluring,and even attracted animals. Rabbits,birds,and even foxes drove near her. Since she couldn't get a real human meal,she decided to eat a fat rabbit. As one approached her more closely,her hand snatched it right up as her fangs sinked into it's white pelt. She sucked it's blood without struggle,smirking afterwards.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:56 pm

I paused my ears picked up a faint sound. It was the sound of an instrument and I had to growl at Lucas to keep him from running in that direction. With a humph I felt satisfied that no humans would be eaten tonight by this vampire, and I was too drunk and tired to kill her right now.. not to mention I wouldn't have any useful help from Lucas. I morphed back into human, luckily before anyone saw me and we jogged down to the beach, we would patrol it quickly before heading home.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:59 pm

Fiona's eyes sharpened into a feline figure. She scanned the surroundings,this form of her eyes stretching out for miles in sight. She got up,seeing that the two went toward the beach patrol. She grinned. "Finally." she said,her eyes turning normal as she walked back toward the town. Within minutes,she snatched a youth off the sidewalk and sinked her fangs into his whining body. She moaned at his delicious blood. The feeling of warmth pouring down her throat made her stomach growl for more. As she had her fill,she slowly took her fangs out. Looking around with her innocent blue eyes,she dropped the body.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:06 am

Suddenly I tensed, hearing the painful scream of a boy. I had underestimated her, but she would be dead by the morro'. We morphed back into wolves as to travel faster, running in the deep sand down the beach. Within minutes we had disappeared into the forest and were on our way towards the house. I was a rather large,log cabin mansion isolated in the woods. It was home to our pack, which included myself, Lucas, my sister, my father and a few others.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:09 am

She walked away from the body,whipping her lips off of any of the blood. As she walked her hips swayed left to right,walking to her usual forest home once more. She was never allowed in the motels,not after the fights she has had in public. She walked about a few feet off a road,into a large clearing with a stream going through it and a large tree right dead center. A blanket was beside it,along with a book and some water. There was even a bowl,seeming to have little bits of food in it. This was her home,rushing over to it and plopping herself against the blanket. "Where did she go?" she looked around,curious of where her pet had gone.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:18 am

I burst into the door, still pissed off at Lucas and his behavior. "I'm never taking him with me again." I exclaimed angrily to my father, to which we had an argument about. Neither of us let up on it until I burst out of the house,turning myself into a wolf and running in a blind rage through the forest. Lucas was already asleep, for he was drunk and tired so it only made sense. I sat back, throwing my head back and howling, it was full of mixed emotions;anger,sadness, frustration.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:22 am

My head lifted as I heard the howl. I backed into my tree and hid under my blanket. I was a child inside,very. And I was also scared of werewolves,especially ones in packs. My body slowly relaxed as I laid down there. I hoped nobody tracked me to where I laid,my arms hugging my flute as memories of my sister,my mother.. My family flooded into my mind. They were the only joy left in my body.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:32 am

As I sat there, the scent of vampire filled my nose, it smelled a lot like death actually.. because that is what she was. Dead. Anger rose within me and I found myself jogging towards it, following the scent.

(SSS)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:34 am

I slowly moved the flute towards my blood-red lips,playing a gentle and happy tune. It echoed through the forest,the wind matching it's beat as leaves flew in the air with such grace. Her eyes closed softly as her mind traveled to her past. Tears dripped down her cold skin,all due to becoming a vampire,was she here.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:59 am

I had it fully in my mind to kill her right then, but when I arrived a the small, well-hidden meadow I stopped. Instead I spoke.. something against my ancestors voices spoke from killing her. "You.. if you dare get near anyone from my family ever again I won't hesitate to burn you until you are nothing more than ash. " I growled for at this point I was human but still held on to several wolfy qualities until I switched back. Unbelieveable speed being one of a few. We were both seemingly in our element so neither party had the advantage in a fight here.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next