Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

2 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by Faye Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:05 pm

I didn't like this girl all this much.. we were lacking chemistry but it wasn't all that apparent to her. The girl shoved her tounge into my mouth and I passionately kissed her back.. but I broke it off early and took a drink of another beer I had ordered for I didn't want to be even over here I realized less than four minutes of being with her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Mary started to dance with a few other guys,grinding up against them as some music started to pump louder. Fiona heard the bartender call her out,asking if she was going to buy a beer or not. She nodded,showing her face again. "Yes,a beer as usual." she then sat down on the bar stool,taking off her jacket. As she took off her long,cape like jacket,it revealed her slim arms,thing waist,and even some of her back as well as her neck. She awaited for a beer,her fingers tapping against the wooden counter as she wished for this night to end.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Finally I pulled away from the slut..disgusted.. a little bit with myself even too. I rose to my feet and walked over to the bar after finishing my third beer, "I'll have another beer I guess.." I said not realizing how drunk I was. I sat down next to girl, but I acted as if she wasn't there.. because I wasn't sure if I even realized it myself completely. The bartender brought them two beers at once, sliding each to them. I sighed softly, clamping my hand around mine.. but not bringing it up to my lips.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Fiona caught hers,looking down into it. She saw her own reflection. Her eyes scanned to see the werewolf sitting behind her. She couldn't help but feeling bad for him,I mean,she has many more relatives that live for ever. She reached over to him,rubbing his shoulder. She tried not to give off that sexy passion,but only a sorrow look in her eyes. "Don't drink away it,your liver will die if you have another." she said jokingly,trying to lighten his mood.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:48 pm

My body turned frigid at her touch. My gaze instantly turned up to meet hers. I took a small sip out of the brown bottle. "I'm fine.." I said softly, but set my bottle down and pushed it away afterwards.

(SSS)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Fiona sighed,knowing of nothing else to do to help him. She let her hand slide off his shoulder,reaching it towards her drink until she was pulled by her neck onto the ground by a drunk woman. It was a rather fat woman,braided blonde hair with a not fitting shirt and dangling necklaces. She screamed at Fiona,her mascara fading from many tears. Fiona jumped to her feet,hands at her side as she narrowed her eyes. "What the fuck did I do?!" she shouted. The fat lady started to scream "You took my husband you slut! You kissed him before and tried to violate him you fucking whore!". Fiona was enraged at these words. With a sudden pause of the moment,her fist swinged at the fat lady until Mary caught it with great speed. "Fiona,wait.." Mary said silently.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:00 pm

I was frozen stiff at the sudden outraged woman. I turned dazed to see the group of three. I rose to my feet as the woman was about to attack Fiona with her hand being restrained by the other vampire. I took the woman by the hand and dragged her off a few feet to prevent a bar fight. "Now what do you think you're doing? Do you think this will make your husband want to come back to you? "I spoke softly and soothingly..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Fiona was pumped,taking her other hand she ripped off Mary's grip and charged over to the fat lady,calling to her. "You want me? Come get me!" she shouted. The woman pushed him away from her,rushing at Fiona. They quickly got into a fight,the fat woman throwing punches as Fiona dodged them with ease. Fiona threw a punch that went right to the gut,knocking the woman down as she struggled to get back up. Mary tried to grab a hold of Fiona but,Fiona was much younger and faster then Mary. The woman didn't hesitate to kick Fiona but,that failed as Fiona caught her ankle with one hand. The moment paused as both women met eye to eye,seeming to be forever in this state of dark aura.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:11 pm

I gave up on the fat lady.. since she was drunk,older and set in her ways seemingly. The only other option was Fiona. In a flash I was across the bar, my strong grip around her wrist, dragging her, forcing her from the bar. I was able to overpower her until we were out of the bar doors. I pinned her up against the alley's wall. "Calm Down, Jesus Christ. Do you want to get kicked out? What are you thinking! " I said in a hushed tone though I really wanted to yell at her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Mary decided to hold back the fat lady,keeping her restrained until she calmed down. Fiona growled,looking at him deeply. "You try to stay back when someone calls you a slut,or a whore! I'm still a virgin what the hell!" she shouted,obviously enraged by the sudden events. She tried to wiggle free but,failed in attempt. He was stronger then her,much in that fact.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:21 pm

"I don't give a fuck. When you get into such a passionate rage you could easily end up sucking that woman dry.." I said angrily, but then I released my grip on her and a shudder traveled down my spine as I got the image of my words in my head.. which came easily since I saw it with my own eyes earlier that night. I composed myself, sending the thoughts into the back of my head to come and haunt me later.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Fiona's eyes widened,looking away from him. "I might be a cold hearted killer but.. I wouldn't go into a feeding frenzy just because of words." she said coldly,not even willing to meet with his gaze.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:32 pm

"You might not.. but others often will." I said warily.. "Well.. I'm going now.. see you around...." I said I didn't know her name. I started to walk off, shoving my hands in the pockets of my jeans and weaving slightly from the booze.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Fiona sighed,walking beside him as she stopped him. "Are you sure you wanna go back? You can't even walk straight! Not to mention cars at night.. They'll getcha,trust me."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:40 pm

I laughed a little, " It's not like I have anywhere else to go.. I just need to get to the woods and I'll be fine." I reassured her."And what, now your worried about me?" I teased her, chuckling lightly afterwards.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Fiona laughed,nodding. "Yes,I was before actually. We.. Aren't emotionally different. I'm sure your as well hurt as I am.. Loosing my only blood relative.." she looked down at her final words,trying to put her emotions behind her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:50 pm

"You should be a werewolf and then everyone is considered your fucking brother or sister."I said laughing bitterly.I asked the question again.. "If you suggest I don't cross any roads then where should I go?" I asked her, meeting her red eyes with my dark.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:52 pm

"When your a vampire,your divided into clans,groups,and then classes." she said,frowning. She then looked around. "Well,maybe a motel? I have a room,and it would be nice to get away from your cabin right?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:00 pm

I nodded, a bit uneasy about being with her alone.. was she vengeful? Maybe but I wasn't sure. "Uh sure, why not." I said with a shrug. "Lead the way.. it would be nice to get away from a bunch of smelly panting dogs for awhile."I said with a sly wink..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:20 pm

Fiona laughed,nodding. She gripped his hand lightly,pulling him across the street as she ran into a motel. She walked upstairs into her room. It wasn't nothing big,a small bathroom,living room,kitchen,and a bedroom. Although for a motel it was very,very clean. She let go of him as she closed and locked the door,her blinds down to keep out from any sun. "It's almost sun rise,you need to sleep?" she asked,giggling.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:08 pm

I smiled as we were in the cozy motel room. I seated myself on the bed.. "No.. I"m still a bit pumped up from all the liquor.. " I said. It was hot in the room, but we couldn't open any windows for obvious reasons. I unbuttoned my shirt and folded it, placing it on the nearby nightstand. Despite what I said moments earier I laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling as I occasionally glanced at the girl. "So.. I never caught your name."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Fiona walked into the bathroom,grabbing a small cloth before walking out into the bedroom. She sat on the large bed,her back facing him as she stared down into her wooden flute. She spit on it,washing the flute with her cloth as she lifted her head toward the werewolf. "Oh,I'm Fiona." she said,her voice kind. She looked at his nice body,almost lusting it until her eyes fixed on the windows. "Is it hot in here? I can open the window,just keep the blinds down so no light can get in. I usually sleep on the sofa because of that anyway."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:22 pm

"No, I'm fine.. I just used to not wearing a shirt." I replied "And.. I'm Adam." I replied a bit awkwardly. This situation overall was awkward since we didn't really know each and wanted to kill one another a few hours ago. "Why don't you hate me?" I asked her softly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Fiona giggled,falling on her back as she landed lightly on his chest,her head turning to face Adam. "Well,nice to meet you." she giggled. She then went into thought,asking herself the question. "I.. Don't know. Instinct maybe?" she giggled.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:44 pm

I chuckled at her small joke before slowly wrapping my arms around to meet near her bellybutton. I held to lightly to me. I was curious furtherly about this explanation of hers. "What do you mean by instinct?" I asked her curiously. I wanted to kiss her soft lips, but would hold it back.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next