Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

2 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Fiona sighed,wiggling a little as she felt his hands nearing her belly button. She thought about her own answer,then looked Adam in the eye,her own blue iris's sparkled with passion instead of her killer instincts. "I mean the foolish human nature. Instincts told me to feel some sympathy toward you."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by Faye Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:03 pm

I laughed at her response.. "Ah I see, I'm someone you need to be sympathetic for and not a haired beast as others see me.." I said, arching my eyebrows slightly. I gently kissed her neck,then pulled back slightly to look into her eyes.. to see if she would claw my eyes out.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Fiona blushed deeply,feeling the lips along her neck. She froze slightly,then relaxed. This wasn't knew to her. "Yes." she giggled.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Seeing she was fine with this I slowly kissed her neck again, my lips lingering there for several seconds. I moved my way up, kissing her cheek and then turned her head tenderly with my hand to gently peck her on the lips...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Fiona watched him,her eyes closing softly as she wrapped her hands softly along his cheeks,pulling him closer as she gave him a long and passionate kiss along his lips.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Without warning I suddenly flipped her on her back so I was kneeling above her. I gave a devilish, teasing smirk and lowered my lips to hers. I sucked softly on her bottom lip as I kissed her, then I pushed my tounge into her mouth as I kissed her a bit roughly.. but the notion was exploding with passion.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Fiona let out a surprisingly yelp when she was thrown onto her back. She was also so surprised at his sudden affection too. But,she was caught in the moment,her hands working down his chest as they reached the rim of his jeans.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:45 pm

I brushed her face softly with my hand before my hands made their way down to her breasts. I tore her shirt off in the front to see her large breasts,which were only covered very little from her bra. I fondled her softly, preparing to remove her bra. My dick was already erected and extremely hard.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Fiona giggled,kissing his cheek as she whispered "Bad dog." in his ear. She pulled down his jeans,watching as her eyes fixed on his bulge. She smirked slightly.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:54 pm

"You bet I am..what is my punishment?" I replied huskily, moving my mouth my nibble at her earlobe. I popped her bra off, rushedly as I undid the latch. I threw it against the wall, my fingers tracing daintily over her breasts and nipples. She had amazing breasts.. they were large, perfectly shaped and sized. Slowly I made my hands go down to her pussy, slipping her pants and panties of slowly.. as if teasing both of us. She was completely naked before me.. and I was well, getting there.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Fiona chuckled,thinking. She then widened her eyes. "W-will this work? I-I mean.. With your pack.." she pulled away,covering herself with the large pillows she had. She was thinking now rather clearly,pushing her lust aside as she knew no vampire would sense about having such actions. I mean,half of her friends were whores and would congratulate her for doing such a thing to lose the big V.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:01 pm

"When they learn how wonderful you are, we will make it work dear."I said softly, as I looked lovingly into her blue irises. "Anyways.. screw the pack." I said with a slight wink.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Fiona sighed,smiling. With a quick motion,her hands undressed him quite quickly. This,was her supernatural speed. She didn't like to use it,because she always grew a bit dizzy afterward,but that was what she needed to get over the worries for him. She pressed against him,smiling softly as her blue iris's stared deeply into his canine-like eyes. "Well then,I'll do just that."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:09 pm

I smiled.. surprised at her speed. Before I shoved myself into her I brought my hand down to her pussy, rubbing it softly against her clit to get her furtherly turned on, then I shoved a finger or two into her pussy, feeling her wetness surround it only made my erection better. I explored with my fingers a bit feeing the wetness drip from her pussy onto my hand. I smiled softly before in fluid motion my hands were up by her head again,caressing it and kissing her and my penis was rubbing against her lips horizontally. I
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Fiona moaned deeply at his actions,enjoying every last second. She drew her hands up to his neck,kissing his lips roughly as she moved down to his neck. Her cold breath went down his shoulder and to his spine,holding back her vampire intentions with extreme control as she nibbled his ear.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Slowly,smoothly I slid my pulsating, heavily vein dick into her. I thrusted myself in slowly and evenly, giving her much pleasure mixing with little pain as it was her first time. I slid my head down to her breasts and traced my tounge around her hard nipples, sucking softly on them occasionally. I continued with my even thrusts, our sweaty bodies locked together in lust.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:22 pm

Fiona moaned loudly,enjoying this. She never knew how much she was missing! Her fangs started to grow,pulling back from his ear as she enjoyed his work. She really didn't know what to do,being a vampire her instincts in this,or what she was heard,was actually a bit more.. Intense. She tried to keep her fangs hidden,her eyes filled with lust as they switched from normal to feline,letting a little purr escape her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:28 pm

Then I shoved my whole length into her, moaning somewhat. I thrusted into her harder now, my hands slipping down to her hips to shove myself in further as a wet stickyness surounded my cock. The entire bed rocked nosily now as our passion grew. Her walls started to clamp tightly around my cock as I felt myself getting ready to release but I held it back gritting my teeth I grew continuously within her. I panted on her breasts, still licking them occasionally in the lust of the moment.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Fiona gripped Adam tightly as he went harder and faster,hearing the bed rock and rock harder into the wall. She was curious if the manager would come up here,but she ignored that thought as she felt him swell inside her. She let out long moans of pleasure,some cutting off within each thrust he took. She mumbled words to,but they were in a latin language,enjoying this moment to it's full extent.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:42 pm

I continued thrusting into her, shoving into her harshly with most if not all of my power. I sucked hungrily on her breasts, giving her instant sensations. By doing this I was telling her I wanted more of her.. much much more. "You amazing babe."I groaned just as I released myself into her. My seed filled her up and some spilled out dribbling down her thighs and my ballsack. I gave her a long kiss on the lips before I brought myself from her and lay down on my back panting lightly. In just a few minutes I would be ready to fuck again.. and hell I sure wanted to. My mighty cock lay limp and tired in it's bed of soft dark fur.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:45 pm

Fiona panted too,her eyes closed as if she was very tired. The sun started to come up,the light seeping through little cracks in the blinds. She slowly sat up,gathering her clothes as she got dressed. Her eyes fixed on the light,becoming slightly scared. "It was fun,I'll admit that." she said,her voice sure as she gave a smirk.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:53 pm

"Hey.. you better not have just used me for sex.. " I said laughingly joking as if she'd taken advantage of me and then left. I stretch for a moment before throwing my boxers & pants on. We both reeked of sex but I bathe in a lake nearby later. I slipped my shirt on also, but didn't bother to button it. I walked over, interrupting her dressing, I straddled her and kissed her softly, my hands fondling her breasts softly before she left as I kissed her. I pulled away from the kiss. "Will you be alright.. with the sun and all?" I asked her mildly concerned.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Fiona shook her head. "No,I wouldn't use you." she smiled. She suddenly jumped in surprise at the sudden motion on her body. She then moved her foot as the light touched her skin. Her eyes focused on Adam,nodding. "Yes,I will be fine. I've lived like this for centuries."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:02 pm

"Okay.. I guess I'll see you around.." I said before giving her a last peck on the cheek. I stood up and walked out of the door, walking out towards the streets at this early hour and towards the forest. Within moments I reached it, since it was close to the motel. I didn't change to wolf though once I enter the forest because when I turned wolf sometimes the other wolves would be able to hear my thoughts, which wasn't good right now. I sat down at the base of a tree and leaned against it, sighing happily.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:06 pm

Fiona got dressed rather quickly,making her way around the lights as she walked into the kitchen. She thanked hell that he didn't open her fridge. She had packs of blood in there,including some liver. She took a blood pack and started to suck out the blood. This was her last resort if she ever was hungry in the morning,or a sudden world annihilation came into play. She savored the moment,throwing the bag away as she walked off into the living room. Adam was still on her mind. She was worried for him,not knowing how the pack rules went. She rubbed her stomach as she sat down. What if she bared his baby? Oh this was getting a little out of hand!
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next