Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

2 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 11 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Sara laughed,walking a bit sloppily too. "It's where all the fun happens!" she said with a grin. She pulled him into the room,showing him that little chair for a lap dance but a sofa on the other end.

Fiona stared at the werewolves,her eyes sharpening. She listened to them,smirking. It didn't go to waste.. Not to her. It's what she deserved anyway.. To die on a cross.. To burn alive. She wished it since day 1 of her vampire age. Now it came true.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 11 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by Faye Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:20 pm

I laughed.."Sure.." I responded and seated myself in the deep chair, laughing as she stumbled about.

(SSS)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:20 pm

Sara sat down on his lap. Her legs stretched outward,her short dress struggling to keep hold on her. Her hands reached out to the collar of his shirt,pulling him into a deep,lustful embrace.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:21 pm

I didn't move into the embrace.. nor did I move away from it. Her large breasts were barely contained in her inappropriately small dress and I struggled not to glare at them.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Her eyes focused on his actions. She pulled away,letting her personality getting the best of her drink self. She slapped him across the face. "What?! I'm not good enough?!" She shouted to him.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:01 pm

"No.. it's just I have a girlfriend." I said, looking at her boldly, though I doubted it would stop her. She seemed to have a strong personality. I started toget up outo f the chair.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:05 pm

"A girlfriend?! You should be begging for it! Those get boring after such a period!" She growled.

As the minutes went by,Fiona's eyes grew to see what she thought was daylight. She didn't know if it was her wanting it too come already,or just a dream. Would anyone come find her? What about Adam? Did he not care about her? Did he just /use/ her for her body like the werewolves said "What a waist of a nice body"?
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:26 pm

I sighed, standing now. " I don't know. Of course I want it.. who wouldn't. But I just don't know if I should. " I said, staring boldly at her. Part of me wished for her to force herself upon me.. but then the other part just wanted her to leave..

The two werewolves were still there. One came forward. "Hmm... how about we make sure she is completely burnt. "He cackled before grabbing the bottom her her shirt and tearing it off of her body. He smirked..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:29 pm

She grumbled. She slapped him again on the other cheek. "Is that a yes or no?!" She was getting even more angry at him.

Fiona's eyes flashed open. Her pupils were slits as her back arched. She tried to break free from the ropes as her shirt was torn off. She knew.. Well,has a hunch what they wanted. Her fangs were bared,her legs pulling against the chains.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:36 pm

I snatched her hand with unbelieveable speed,holding it loosely. "Your choice.. either way I'm fine with it " I replied,looking into her green eyes with my dark blue eyes.

"Don't even try it's no choice." He hissed, smirking slightly. He licked his lips seeing her breasts nearly pouring out of her bra. "You last dying memory will be that of my cock." He laughed.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:41 pm

She thought for a moment,then thought about his speed. He must be a great athlete.. She smirked. Her phone then started to ring in her purse. She growled,ignoring it. Her hand reached over to his shoulder,pulling him close. "I asked you though."

Fiona hissed at him,her hands continuing to pull on the chains. She oiled so hard that it started to cut into her wrist. "Never." She hissed to him,her feet kicking at the chains. Her legs were chained close anyway,not like he could get in.. Without her having a advantage anyway.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Then I said the one greatest word in the english language. "Yes." As she pulled me close to her I felt her large breasts press against me, her nipples already seemingly hard.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:47 pm

She grinned. She pulled him with her,walking backwards towards the couch. "Then sit down and let me show you how this works." She said with an enchanting voice.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:55 pm

"Okaay." I said as I seated myself on the comfortable furniture. I leaned back and stared up at her... starting to become hard.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Sara sat around his waist,her fingers slipping into his jeans. She hooked the borders of his jeans,pulling them down slowly as she gave a seductive smile. She undressed him after a few minutes,and did the same for herself.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:04 pm

"Da-amn." I said viewing her nude body. She was sexy as hell. I smirked as she undressed me, waiting to see her next move.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:06 pm

She pressed her body against his,her hands softly dragging down his bare skin. She was a dirty whore,more trained then any other. They slid down south,already feeling his hardened tool. "Already? That's knew." She giggled.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:13 pm

I groaned slightly as she grasped my cock,then I chuckled at her comment. "What can I say.. your hot." Then I kissed her cheek, very horny and turned on from her... maybe more than I was around Fiona even..

The man just laughed.. she wouldn't escape. With his long jagged fingernail he cut the middle of her bra between the two cups and smiled as it fell from her. He grasped one breast and squeezed it tightly, chuckling at her uncomfortableness.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:15 pm

She started to rub it a bit roughly with her fingers,enjoying his comment. "Then wait till you see the gift." She chuckled. She was reffering to down south.

Fiona hissed once again,feeling cold to his touch. She wiggled her body around,trying to get out of this.. This torture chamber.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:24 pm

"Mmm.." I grunted softly as she rubbed me. "Oh? I can't wait." I said and then I grabbed the back of her head/neck and pulled her forward into a passionate kiss;using tounge.

The man laughed at her, his other hand forcing it's way down her pants
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Sara wrestled with his tong,her body resting on his now. She let go of him,positioning herself as she kissed him back roughly. What a care free world! She really enjoyed Adam,and wanted him for her own. She's have to get rid of that other one..

Fiona felt his hand go down her pants. She lifted her head the most she could,her body pulling all together at once. The chains began to stretch out,the almost in breakable material snapping into shards. "You fiend." She said. She gripped his head with her hands,snapping his neck before looking for prey number two.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:41 pm

I pulled away from her kiss and leaned over towards the table. There was several bottles of alcohol on the table. I grabbed a bottle of whiskey. I popped the top, threw my head back and chugged now. I slammed the bottle down now.. unbelievably drunk. I thought I was seeing two of Sara when I looked back to her. I laughed slightly and kissed the girl's neck, moving up to her mouth to softly peck her lips.

The second watched from the woods. He transformed into a huge werewolf and then came barreling out, ramming it's massive body into the young girl. Angrily the beast bit her thigh and shook her like a rag-doll.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Sara laughed at him,gripping his cheeks. She pushed herself into him. She liked to be in control,taking the guys part. She stuck her tongue into his mouth. She tasted the alcohol and grinned.

Fiona screamed,her digits wrapping around his neck as she dug her fangs into his neck.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:58 pm

I smiled-mid kiss. Then I felt her push herself onto me.. something Fiona didn't like to do. I grunted as I felt my massive cock being squeezed into her. I sighed as I pushed my hips upward, deep into her. Then I didn't move for awhile to tease her.

As the venom seeped into the beast's bloodstream he got weaker and weaker.. but he bit her.. deep too. His mission was accomplished. No one would be able to stand a vampire & werewolf bite.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Sara felt him lift his hips,going deeper into herself. He then stopped,knowingly that he was teasing her. Like this was her first time! Pfft! She pulled out slightly,then pushed her hips back down onto him. She took her tongue out of his mouth,her eyes fluttering.

Fiona sucked his blood out,then the bite started to kick in. She pulled her fangs out to release an inhuman screech. It broke glass windows from at least a few mile radius,and sent birds flying out of the woods. She growled. She would not go down this way!
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next