Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

2 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 12 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by Faye Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Finally I decided to take charge. I lifted her up, off of me and then I set her nude figure on the couch. I positioned myself over her and thrusted harshly into her. I pumped myself into her roughly.. since she did seem like someone who would like it that way.I kissed her lips lightly..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 12 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:20 pm

Sara giggled,being lifted off of Adam and now on the bottom. She gasped as he went in hard and rough from the beginning. She liked it that way.. Always had. She felt his lips against hers,her eyes closing softly to kiss is back.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:33 pm

I brought my hand up to her breast and cupped one, twirling my finger around her nipple. With each thrust her breasts moved up and down dramatically making me all the hornier. I brought both hands back down to her ass and cupped her shapely cheeks. As I thrusted in I simoutaneouly shoved her deeper into me, and slammed into her G-Spot.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:35 pm

She let out a gasp of pleasure,feeling him prod her special spot. She arched her back as he squeezed her shaped tush. Her hands wrapped around his neck,her breasts pressed up against him.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:41 pm

Once I hit her G-Spot I started to swell massively with seed, but I fought off the urge as I continued to thrust my enlarged dick into her. Finally I couldn't hold myself back any longer and spilled tons of seed into her, some trickling out and down her thighs. I groaned and squeezed her buttocks tightly as this happened. Sighing I pulled out of her and laid beside her on the couch. I was still curious what my "gift" was or if I just got it.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Sara was completely worn down,getting up weakly after that round of sex. SGE turned to look at Adam while getting dressed,ignoring the liquid around her thigh. "That was great."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:56 pm

I watched her getting dressed, and followed her lead getting dressed also. I noticed she looked awfully worn out though. "Are you alright? " I said, my voice concerned sounding.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Sara nodded. "Yes I'm fine.. Just awfully tired." She said with a yawn. She slid into her skinny dress,fixing her hair and running her digits down to her legs. She stared in awe at the mirror before breaking her focus. "I have a ride home,so don't ask. Tell your girl she'll never meet one like me!" She said rather teasingly. She walked out of the room,her hips seining while she did that model walk towards the dance.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:05 pm

I sighed seeing her walk out and followed myself moments later. I sat at the barstool and looking around the bar. Fiona was nowhere to be seen. I smelled highly of booze and they overpowered the sex smell which was good.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:10 pm

The crowd of people was decreasing by the minute. It was turning morning soon,and they were leaving. Even the band started to finish their last song. The lead singer was singing a rather long,dragging word note,showing his fangs to the whole crowd. They believed it was just some kind of drencher thing,and laughed. He finished the song,bowing and then walking off stage to the bar. He ordered some drinks,his body covered in any tattoos that had guns and zodiacs.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:15 pm

I turned to look at the singer sitting near me.. obviously a bloodsucker.I sighed and like the crowd I rose and walked out of the bar. I walked down the poorly lit streets.. it was almost dawn.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:19 pm

The singer watched him walk out. His nose wrinkled at the smell. He knew about ladst nights war over vamps and wolves. But,he didn't dare take attendance. He walked out of the bar,secretly following the werewolf.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:48 pm

I continued walking.. the sun starting to peek out from over the mountains. I smiled, feeling the brillant sunshine on my face, but cringed also since I had a slight headache. I sat down on a bench near the street.. to rest from my /vigorous/ night.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:54 pm

The singer backed up into a nearby alley. He hid against the wall,looking into the sky. He wondered for a moment,then snapped out of it.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:05 pm

With a drunken sigh I pulled out my cell phone to text Fiona. "Hey.. Where have U been?" I texted her quickly. I nibbled at my lip harshly as I awaited a reply.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Fiona won the battle,but the venom from the werewolf was already killing her. She heard her phone buzz,and smiled softly. This might be her last text.. She texted him,saying "I'm near a Crucifix.. The sun is coming up. I miss the sunlight a lot.. I wish we could spend this moment together."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:12 pm

My eyes quickly scanned over the text as my phone buzzed in my hands. I bit my lip even harder.. drawing blood as I did, the blood trickled into my mouth. I got up and suddenly took off from sight and rushing into the forest. I knew where she was, we had killed vamps this way before. I raced through the forest, not caring if the branches batted my face and body.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Fiona's breathing started to go faster,dropping her phone. The site told her the message was read,and it brought a smile to her face. She tumbled to the ground,laying on her side. She coughed up unknown blood,the venom attacking abs eating through her inside out. Being a vampire,it was hard for disease to kill quickly.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:20 pm

I darted through the trees, swerving this way and that. Finally I came upon the clearing and her now frail-looking body curled up.. the sun nearing. Without saying a word I grabbed her by the shoulders and dragged her into the dark woods so atleast she wouldn't fry. "Don't die.." I pleaded.. my voice cracking slightly as I stroked her cheek.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Fiona was steaming slightly until she was dragged into the darkness. Her eyes fluttered open halfway,seeing Adam standing above her. He looked begging,wanting her to live. She smiled to him. "Why? Why should I.. Live?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:27 pm

"Because I love you." I said as I sat beside her and putting her head on my thigh.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Fiona blushed,hearing his words. She whined in pain as she was moved. "I.. I love you too.." She lifted her arm weakly,her hand sliding down his cheek. Her eyes closed,her hand falling to her side. She looked dead but,she was still breathing.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:45 pm

I smiled and brought my head down to lightly kiss her lips. I saw she was still alive.. but let her rest. I put my hand softly over hers and held her unresponsive hand.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:47 pm

She fell asleep,being unresponsive to almost everything. Her fingertips grew black,the venom turning her skin color now. It's be only a matter of hours..
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:58 pm

I sighed heavily and swallowed the lump that had been building in my throat. I continued to sit there with her though..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next