Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

2 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by Faye Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:17 pm

(Do you want to play the girl?) xD

My fingers entwined with Elania's.. the girl I just met. I smiled softly at her as I led her into the woods.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:51 pm

(kk xD)

I blushed dearly,following him while I laughed. "Where /are/ we going?" I asked,walking slightly off after the few beers I had.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:04 pm

"For a walk." I said softly. We tramped and twined through the trees and vines of the forest. Then before us loomed a small lovely looking cabin. It was made by us werewolves especially for this."Come on." I said with a laugh and led her inside.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:06 pm

She laughed "this is like,a jog!" She commented. She looked ahead to the cabin,smiling at its beauty. She followed him inside.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:10 pm

I closed the door behind her, locking it with a key without her noticing. "You're so beautiful.." I said softly before leaning down to her and kissing her gently.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:12 pm

She giggled,loving the comment. She then pushed him away slightly. "But,I already have a bf." she giggles.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:15 pm

"He doesn't have to know." I whispered seductively, my handsome face looking down at her. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her close to me.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:16 pm

She frowned. She was half drunk and probably won't remember it but,she leaved into him. "Ok.."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:25 pm

I smiled softly as I pulled her body into mine, the large protrusion in my pants felt against her thigh and her breasts pressed against my chest. I leaned down and kissed her softly.. easing her into this.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:27 pm

She softened up,relaxing her body as she kissed his neck back.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:31 pm

I pressed my body against hers, pushing her into a wall. I brought my hand down and rubbed the crotch on her jeans, I would need her very lubricated to enter her a werewolf and it not to hurt so bad. Otherwise... too bad for her. Slowly I began to undress her, kissing each bare portion of skin as I did.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:33 pm

She moaned a bit,quite easily already pre-cunning as he rubbed her. She felt herself being undressed but,didn't mind.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:39 pm

I ripped her clothes off until she had nothing on but a bra and panties. In a flash I was undressed myself. I picked her up and set her down on a bed in the room. Once I did chains emerged and were locked around her arms and ankles so her legs were spread awfully far apart. That was when I transformed into a large, looming beast.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:47 pm

She froze as she saw him and her undressed so quickly. She was starting to come back to her senses but,all to late. She was rested on the bed in shackles. She pulled at them,but didn't break free. She watched his transformation,freezing still.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:32 pm

My cock at this point had doubled it's size and would still fit into her.. probably. With the creature's sharp claws it tore away her panties & and bra.. shredding it in the process. Then I settled myself over her.. waiting for the precise moment to enter.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Her heart thumped rapidly,seeing his huge body in multiple places. She took in sharp breaths as she tried to not scream.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:03 pm

The beast ran it's rough pads over her and then without warning rammed himself into her.Once he was very far in he paused to let her vagania expand to his size.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:05 pm

She took a long gasp,her body shivering from his size. Her hole expanded slightly,not really able to fit both of them comfortably.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:10 pm

Are we still gonna do this one or just quit it?)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:17 pm

As her felt her clenched puss begin to resize slightly the beast pulled out slight and then began to thrust powerfully in and out of her small frame. He didn't go very rough though because he wanted to save this one. His claws left small gashes on her hips as his passion grew.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Her hips raised,feeling the claws of this.. this /demon/ cut into her skin. She held back a scream,not knowing how the beast will react or why it wanted her. Her drunken memory had completely forgotten about who he really was.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:53 pm

After several more hard thrusts the beast released a tad earlier than anticipated, but pulled out nonetheless for he had his fill. He walked off,leaving her chained and naked.. once out of the home he started to change back and he wondered where (forgot her name blegh) was.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:00 pm

She stood there after the harsh moment,her eyes wide as her legs tried to move. She was tied there,and left chained to that bed. She looked around hopelessly,wondering how to escape.

Fiona was walking around,a chinese sun umbrella in her hand as she twirled it. Her hair was curled loosely,while she wore a tight,short dress. It clinged to her body to reveal her hourglass figure,while her eyes were pure blue like the sky. She wandered the town,her heels clacking against the stone sidewalk as she rubbed her stomach. It rumbled with a need of blood,and she had ran out. But,thank god she was registered as a /nurse/. She worked at the hospital on wednesday nights,and went there to gather blood bags while helping out some old folks.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:37 pm

After a bit of walking I emerged out into the town, I combed my fingers through my hair to straighten it a bit since it was a tad messy. I yawned.. a bit tired but walked across the street into town. ..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Fiona looked toward the street,seeing Adam enter the town. The hospital was near the entrance,walking with one perfect leg before the other toward him. She giggled,her head going down to look at her feet as her cheeks grew rosey. "H-hi." She said shyly for once.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next