Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

2 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Fiona let out a little squeak as she was flipped onto her back. She moaned as he thrusted into her,and felt him pulling her hips. She bucked then a little,edging him father in.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by Faye Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Changing postion yet again.. my lust for her driving me crazy, I pullled out of her abruptly and lifted her up from the bed.. her pussy dripping wet. I shoved her a bit harshly against the wall.. not enough to hurt though. I wrapped her legs around my waist as if she was a doll and my pulsating, red cock found it's way into her once again. I rammed into her against the wall, feeling I was making more progess into her. In one big thrust I rammed into her G-Spot sweating profusely.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Fiona panted,enjoying this moment quite dearly. She kissed his neck,biting it slightly but not enough to drain him of his tender blood.

(Derp.)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:38 pm

I bucked my hips harshly into her several times before I released myself into, a wild..exciting explosion. I threw my head back and groaned loudly. I sank down do the ground, still in her. I laid down on my back panting softly, enjoying this moments.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Fiona let out a long,pleasant sigh of relief as she sank a bit with him. She kept her hands along his shoulders,leaning toward him as she kissed his neck.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:36 pm

I sighed softly at her tender yet cold touch and kissed the top of her,smoothing her hair back as I did. As she kissed me my hands found their way down to her ass, I squeezed her ass cheeks lightly in my hands and ran my hands over her shapely ass several times.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Fiona let out a gentle moan,feeling his hand run down her body to her other end. She squeaked at first but,then relaxed as she just continued her kisses.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:51 pm

I felt almost instantly turned on again from her moans. My hands moved from from buttox down to her pussy once again as I hoped to give her an orgasm. I wanted her to scream out my name. With two fingers I delicately rubbed her clit as I also shoved three broad fingers deep inside her pussy. I wriggled my upper arm and caused my fingers to wiggle and vibrate within her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:05 pm

Fiona let out a gasp,almost lost of breath as she felt him stick his fingers inside. She moved slightly,her grip tightening on Adam as she moaned. She enjoyed this gesture,and was quite surprised at how it felt. I mean,come on,who would guess to do that?

(DERP.)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Before she knew what was happening I slid my fingers out of her and inserted myself into her. I bucked into her harshly, getting deep into her as I went fast and hard.. perhaps causing her a little pain. I held my top half up over her, my eyes greedily locked on her large bouncing breasts with each thrust I took. They jiggled alot as her breathing grew more ragged. I was getting rougher from the wolf gene.. even possibly a bit possesive.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:12 pm

She moaned,backing up slightly as he went a bit rougher. Panting,she was getting tired out of all this. Watching his eyes travel along to her massive jugs. She giggled,looking at him a bit more hungrily. Her vampire side yearned for a body like his. Youth.. And full of an unnatural gene of blood. Her stomach growled at the thought.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:05 pm

I trailed my tounge slowly and longingly between her breasts. I contined ramming rather harshly into her, giving all the power I had, shoving her against the floor. For a moment I thought I was going to turn into my werewolf state..but luckily I didn't. Mostly for her though. I lifted my head up and looked in deeply into her eyes smiling softly at her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:12 pm

Fiona smiled back,hitting the floor as she moaned from each hard inject into her. Although she wanted more,she was getting exhausted.. Not to mention extremely hungry. Her tongue hanged out slightly as she panted.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:19 pm

I pulled slowly out of her, my eyes averted from hers again and back down to her jugs. I only left the tip of my cock in.. and suddenly I slammed myself into her full length and moaned wildly as I jabbed into her G-Spot. I didn't remove myself from being submerged deeply into her though.. I left myself in her..enjoying the feeling of her juices twirling around me.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Fiona felt the surge of pleasure dramatically increase in her,the grip on his shoulders turning into claws jan bit through his skin. She took a few moments to breathe,her eyes closing a bit.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:35 pm

From all the breathless pleasure I lost control slightly and started growing hair and growing slightly as I turned into a werewolf.. but I stopped the change completely and soon was completely human again. Those few seconds though made me all the more hornier.. since for those few moments my dick enpanded quite a bit.. to match my werewolf size and that made her alot tighter around me. I gritted my teeth before starting to jab myself in and out of her rapidly, I felt myself getting ready to release.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Fiona moved with each hard and rapid thrust,her walls closing on him as she moaned deeper and deeper,although a thought in her head telling her to quit.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Finally I released into her, moaning as I did so. I could tell she wanted to continue from her long moans. "You're insatiable aren't you?" I teased before I pulled out of her. I rolled over onto my back and laid down beside her.. we hadn't taken too long. I was only about midnight.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:49 pm

Fiona giggled at his words,pulling up off the floor as she sighed. "The moans were from you,deary. You almost turned into a monster on me. If that were to happen,I don't think I could've controlled myself. I mean,werewolf blood is to delicate." She smiled at him,walking to the bathroom as she locked the door. A few moments later,she came back out with all new clothes. She wore a shirt that revealed her shoulders and bra straps,revealing a gray undershirt and some black leggings. Her hair was down with they're natural curls and her fangs easily showed.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:55 pm

I laughed at her remark and sat up. Moments later she came out looking pretty damn sexy. I smiled to myself.. I just hit that! "What are you all dressed up for?" I asked her. Were we in an open relationship? Well.. I guess I wouldn't mind since my deeper lust was that as a wolf and would have to satisfy that soon. I occasionally would rape a villager to satisfy this..and then bite her tuning her into a werewolf. Usually they would get over it since being a werewolf was pretty awesome..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:58 pm

"Going to the local bar. Need something to eat!" She giggled,putting on loops of bracelets and fixing her makeup by a nearby mirror. She smiled at the thought of another killing. She always loved blood,ever since she was a youngster. The sight of blood made her heart beat,and drive her wild side.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:05 pm

"I should be doing the same.. I need to satisfy my beast side.." I said with a wink. It was quite obvious too since my reaction happened during our coidus. I threw on my boxers and jeans and then slipped my shirt on. As she walked around I watched her breasts bounce up and down with each step. I licked my lips a bit before walking over to her and planting a peck on her cheek. "Night." I said before I started to walk out.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:07 pm

I pecked him back,smiling softly as I waved. I put on some eyeliner,a bit of mascara and some dark eyeshadow. It all matched perfectly as I slid on my devil-red heels and walked out the door at least ten minutes after him. My hunt begun. I walked across the street to the bar,walking inside and almost immediately people were hitting on me.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Five minutes.. five minutes was all it took to get a dumb whore from the bar and start leading her towards the forest.. saying we were going to take a romantic walk in the woods. Yea right. I already felt myself changing slightly. Wolves had hunger for this too.. and it had to be satisfied in this form.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Fiona danced beside a tall guy. His build was excellent! As the song ended,she dragged him outside. As they walked outside,she dragged him into a dark alley. Within moments screaming was heard and blood was sucked. Dropping the body,she walked out of the alley and licked her bloodstained lips dry. She had her full,walking along the sidewalk.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next