Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

2 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by Faye Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:21 am

I chuckled seeing her embarassed reaction towards seeing me. I touched her red cheek delicately, "Hello..What are you up to today?" I asked her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:10 pm

Fiona lifted her head,feeling his smooth hand against her cheek. She smiled warmly at his question. "Going to the hospital. You might be smart enough to figure out why." she said,showing off her fangs to him. Her stomach growled too,knowing werewolves have super hearing.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Without a word I suddenly grabbed her wrist and dragged her into a dark alley. I kissed her on the lips softy. "Something is watching us.. following us. I can sense it." I growled as my eyes darted around wildly though we couldn't be seen in the shadows.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Fiona took a deep breath,being dragged into the alley. She felt like she was going to get raped until he spoke. Her umbrella was flying away in the street. From the shock her hand let go of the vital source of shade. Now she could be burned anytime. "L-light.." She whispered.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:27 pm

"Ugh" I groaned seeing the umbrella disappear behind cars. "No light will come in down this street.. you'll be fine from that aspect." I said but I was still a bit uncertain.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Fiona sighed. She looked at him,slowly moving away from the light. "Who's watching us?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:38 pm

"I'm not sure.. but I doubt they're any good. " I snapped. "I have to go now. "I said hurriedly before rushing off.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:41 pm

Fiona reached out to him,her hand getting fried in the light. She quickly pulled it back,her eyes wide in fear as she blew on it. It was only red. She was now stranded,alone.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:27 pm

It was about 4pm.. so it would get dark soon. I wasn't going to worry about her that much. I walked down the sidewalks.. my hunch that it was the infamous members of the vampire council. It was a highest law of vampires that werewovles not mix with them.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Fiona lifted her head,seeing the sun fade. She fell frozen,her eyes wide. A ringing sound was heard only to the super powered ears of hybrids. She knew what it meant. "She told them.." She growled. She looked around,grumbling slightly. She walked into the shadows on buildings,riding along the brick walks as shadows started to grow. She looked around,seeing familiar eyes. A hand grabbed her arm tightly. It was a tall,pale man. He had a hood on with casual jeans and a black shirt. "Come,now."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:25 pm

As darkness grew over us my scent began to clog with the scent of death. Vampires.. many of them. In my massive wolf form I released a terrifying howl, which had many others echo after it. My pack had apparently smelt them too. They weren't exactly liked in this land and I knew something bad would be coming as their howls grew closer. The sound would be horrifying to a vampire or human of all of us. I was tempted to mesh in with the pack and go on the hunt, but I turned back to human and continued walking..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Fiona clamped her mouth shut,nodding to the man. He dragged her forward,walking out of town. After walking along a not known path for centuries,they ended up at a large cavern. A lake surrounded it but,this was nothing to a Vampire,really. The man turned into a bat,along with Fiona as they flew into the cave. They stopped,being surrounded by faint lights. There they stood,the council. It consisted of only three members,one female and two male. They were old,very. Some even grew a beard(besides the female of course). They're crimson eyes shined brightly in the depths of this eternal darkness. He reached his arm out to Fiona,a hiss followed by it. "Fiona.. You reek of Werewolf! Were you bit? Or was my college wrong?" His eyes darted to the small boy that stood beside a rock. He's been there since the beginning,watching and following Fiona. It just hit her that she didn't drain him completely at first.

"I was never bit." she said sternly. Maybe the council didn't know about the intercourse? Her eyes fell heavily on the council,showing no fault in her tone. The council's head lifted,his eyes turning toward the boy. "The rings of werewolves beat in my ears. They have scented us,and are on the hunt." He then flickered his eyes toward Fiona. "Fiona. You and your brother were seen fighting against werewolves a few nights ago. You flee'd according to the command of your brother. Now,you must know about the code by now. Avenge your brother,and kill one of those hairy sins." a grin grew across his face. He knew Fiona's personality. She would never kill something she had a small love for. Fiona cursed in her mind,but bowed her head to the elder. "Yes,council." then,the female stood up. "If only we had more /loyal/ ones like /you/." she said rather knowingly.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Unable to hold back my instinct any longer I went beast and dashed into the forest towards the howls of my pack members. They seemed to be on the trail by the sound of it. Soon I was galloping beside my brother, joining in the with the chorus of howls. Soon the pack came to a lake, the vampires seemed to be hiding in the cave. The huge mass of beasts waited growling and eager to fight.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:53 pm

The council transformed into large bats,having an orange color to them. Fiona growled,looking around at the wolves outside. She could see them clearly,but the shadows caused them to see nothing. "Okay.." she said faintly. She rubbed her head,taking a deep breath. Her eyes turned into a crimson like coloring,her fangs growing and her powers extending. The child walked beside her,and about fifty other vampires walked out toward the cave entrance. Others just ran at the werewolves,going into a big ball with them. Fiona came out second to last,her eyes darting around for an /open/ werewolf. The boy stood beside her,frozen solid and scared.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:03 pm

The pack was locked into battle with the dead beings. The pack seemed to have the advantage in numbers which obviously was nessacary in a pack. I, not having one directly attack me yet leaped across a few tumbling and snarling beasts to reach my brother a vampire upon him. Visciously I tore it from him, crushing it's head into pieces beneath my jaws.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:09 pm

Fiona grabbed a werewolf that lunged at her by it's throat. She threw it to the ground with great strength,snapping it's whole spine and neck. She looked up to Adam,seeing him fully into battle. She wished no vampire would suspect him or her,and the boy gripped her leg and screamed. A brown werewolf was circling them,barking and snarling. Fiona put a hand on the boy's head,acting like it's mother as she played the sorry game.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Suddenly from out of nowhere a vampire threw itself at me, hissing and throwing me on my back from the force of it's attack. I whined softly as it slashed my upper arm with it's claw. I was able to smash my large head against it's though and knockng it off of me. While it was regaining it' whereabouts I dug my fangs angrily into it's stomach, swallowing it's inner organs before de-heading it.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:30 pm

There werewolf lunged at the two,Fiona's eyes turning feral. She lifted up her long leg,spinning it in a 90 degree angle as she hit the werewolf's face right into the ground. She lifted the vampire boy,rushing with her inhuman speed behind a tree. She placed him there,shushing him. "Stay." she commanded him as the boy nodded. She turned around,rushing back into battle. She took out a pocket knife,her eyes shining with pure danger. It was a silver pocket knife,very rare. She made it herself,sharp to her liking. She leaped onto a werewolf that was attacking her friend,sinking the dagger right into it's skull as it burned to it's death. She looked around again,looking to help or kill.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:43 pm

I looked up, my lips bloodied. My eyes met Fiona's for a moment, and then I set back into battle, squaring off with a blonde male vampire.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:49 pm

Fiona looked at Adam. She had lost him under the many same pelts. She saw his brother,attacking her best friend. With a growl,she lunged at him. She clasped her hands around it's muzzle,letting her friend give it a finishing blow as she drew her hand back and went to throw her fist through the wolf's chest
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:58 pm

The high squeal, none other than my brother rose above all the others. I turned to see his death. With an angry snarl I leaped over the beasts between us and grabbed his murder's neck an shoulders between my maw tightly. I fell the ground from my leap as this happened and we rolled together. Digging my claws angrily into her stomach I began to tear her limb from limb to give her the most pain. First I tore off her arms,then legs and finally head as the demon screamed the entire time. Then with a dangerous look in my eye I turned to see the second accomplice to my brothers death. Fiona. I snarled, holding myself back. Then with a pained cry I tore myself away from all the fighting and into the woods. Running..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Fiona looked as her friend was taken from her. Right before her.. A life that had value. She turned to see the beast's eyes laying on her. He ran away after killing her friend. Her temper raged. She gave into a chase,using her speed to catch up to Adam. She wasn't far behind him,holding a silver knife in her hand.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:53 pm

Suddenly we were in a small clearing in the forest. I had morphed back into human, staring directly into her eyes. "Go ahead.. kill me if that will make you feel better. I'll be yet another causuality of the war I don't even want to be fighting." I was vulnerable enough right now for her to kill me in a flash.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:22 pm

Fiona slid to a halt,dropping her blade at the sight of him. She couldn't kill him.. She couldn't. Even though he was the enemy,she was not raised like this! Her head fell limp as she put a hand on her stomach. It was a thing vampires knew quite early in life. After many tries,she was pregnant. She looked up to Adam,shaking her head. "No,I can't.."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:45 pm

A small smile grew across my lips. I walked towards her, entwining her fingers with mine... "Lets go away from all this.. all this fighting for one day. " I kissed her cheek gently as I looked at her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next