Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

2 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 13 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:59 pm

As the day came,the shadows grew up her arm. She still laid,resting. A crack of a twig behind them suddenly alerted the forest,and anything on it.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 13 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by Faye Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Something behind me snapped and the hairs on the back of my head rose. I laid her head down carefully before rising to face it. My eyes darted around wildly as I searched for it..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:04 pm

The source came from that band leader,the Vampire. He turned to look at Adam,frozen. "Oh uh.. What a.. Coincidence?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:09 pm

"Leave now." I snarled darkly, my wolf side becoming overly protective which would make me stronger if I had to fight this newish vampire.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:10 pm

He lifted his hands. "Chill Wolfie. I'm here for the Vamp. She's obviously poisoned,took up Heakth long ago. She turned me,and I want to repay her." He said with a serious voice.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:20 pm

"Fine.. But do anything else and I'll seperate your head from your shoulders before you can blink a damn eye." I spat, eyeing him cautiously.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:23 pm

His eyes widened at the thought. He slowly walked towards Fiona,going on his knees. He softly lifted her head,craning his neck. He kept his eyes from looking about her perfect body. "Hmm.." He mumbled.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:27 pm

"What" I snapped, my nerves on end with this unknown vampire so close.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:30 pm

"Well,it's from a werewolf. I've seen my band with this. I cured most of them but,I got infected myself. I had to amputate my own leg. But,nothing compared to the gift I got." He lowered his head onto her arm,his fangs seeping into it. Fiona's arm jumped at the pierce of flesh,her eyes fluttering open as she moaned in pain.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:34 pm

"Hmph." I said.. but wasn't personally surprised since we were rivals afterall. I watched intently as this happened.. a growl occasionally rising from deep in my throat.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:37 pm

He started to suck out the venom,taking any blood from her arm. The darkness started to fade,only resting in her fingers now. He pulled out to take a gasp of air. "We should.. Bring her to the.. Hospital.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:58 pm

I sighed, the place I disliked most. "I don't think we should. So many people will go in with less than a broken arm always and then they won't come out because they caught something from someone else. Plus.. they would suspect something since these symptoms don't add up to a normal sickness."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:04 pm

The vampire laughed. "You'd be amazed how well this could be mistaken for a venomous plant." He then took out a knife,putting his hand over Fiona's mouth. He pricked her arm with the sharp blade at least five times,simulating the cuts of poisonous thorns. Fiona tried to scream at the pain,her arm now cut with scrap-looking wounds. She took a deep breath,holding it in.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:15 pm

I snorted angrily. "Fine.. Do whatever you want. I have to go. " I walked away from them, Mr. 'Suave' acting like the big hero was pissing me off. I just couldn't take it anymore as I jogged away from the duo through the heavy foliage.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:19 pm

He lifted an eyebrow to Adam,sighing. What did /he/ do? His hands curled under Filna,lifting her up and walking among the shadows. He didn't try to act like the hero,but more if a smart guy. Well,at least he would get over it. "Hmm.. He's odd." He commented.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:23 pm

After jogging through the woods I came out into the streets and crossed them to go back to that 24hr bar. It was about noon now. I might as well just hang out there.. notihng better to do than worry I came to realize. I walked through the doors and sat in a booth.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:27 pm

He carried her to the hospital,checking her in. She was instantly accepted,bringing her into a room and getting her IV up. She was forced pills,and even new clothes. She rested,knowing she would probably survive.

The bartender walked over to Adam,a smirk on his face. "Your one of my most seen visitors! Something wrong? I won't tell!"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:30 pm

I laughed.. "Oh just girl troubles. The usual." I said, Then I looked up at him. "Can I get a water?" I asked.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:33 pm

He laughed. "Oh them! Mine left me for money. Now look at me!" He smirked. He slid down a glass cup to him,spinning a bottle of water in his hand and pouring the water in his cup.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:34 pm

I smiled, and nodded. "Hmm.. I not surprised. " I took a sip from the cup. "When do you get off work?" I asked.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:37 pm

He nodded,leaning against the counter. He thought,looking at the clock. "In about a few hours."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:43 pm

"Mm.. well have fun." I said with a slight wink. I dug 5bucks out of my pocket and put on the table as a tip for him. I finished my water and walked abrubtly out. I walked towards the small hospital, I would go see how she was doing. I hoped /that guy/ wasn't there.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:03 pm

The bartender almost squealed at Adam's tip. He worked off tips,and whatever they pay him. "Thank you,sir!" He started working more merrily.

Fiona was in her room,alone. She played with the tubes that went into her arm,seeing the blood. She licked her lips,but held back.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:25 pm

I walked into the hospital, through the double doors. And who should I pass in the nurses office? The red-head I HOOKED UP WITH LAST NIGHT! I almost had a seizure right there.. lucky for me I was in a hospital. I decided I wouldn't ask for help to Fiona's room since I didn't really want to encounter her. I walked past the station and causually looked in through the windows as a passerby, looking for Fiona.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Sara looked over her shoulders,feeling eyes pierce her back. She didn't notice Adam at all,but was just here to visit someone. Someone important to her family.

A nurse stood outside Fiona's room,peeping into the window. She seemed fine but,the nurse found her a bit crazy. Especially how she was dressed before. Who wears something like /that/ out?! She turned around,sighing. Her green gaze met to Adam. She knew every patient,and he wasn't one,but the way he looked through the windows worried her. She paced up to Adam,her brunette curls bouncing as a streak of red ran through one bang that swayed down to her chest. "Hello sir. May I help you?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next