Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

2 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 17 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:22 pm

She blinked,looking at the meaty,pulsing flesh before her face. She listened,and like a loyal pet she obeyed. She started sucking on the tip,her teeth careful not to clash down on it.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature)) - Page 17 Empty Re: Love Is Our True Destiny (ZeldaWolfy) ((Mature))

Post by Faye Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:03 pm

I groaned, eyes rolling back into my head slightly. I pushed myself further into her mouth and rocked back and fourth, cum being released into her mouth.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:42 pm

He went deeper into her mouth,just tasting that off liquid. Weirdly.. She enjoyed it. She sucked harder,licking it off him.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:51 pm

I forcibly opened her jaw wider so I could fit more of my thick length into her mouth and down her throat. I thrusted into her harder, loads of cum coming into her mouth as my ballsack smacked her chin.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:54 pm

She moaned a bit,feeling his tool slide down her tgroat. It triggered a choke effect. She pulled away,patting her chest as she couched up some cum and waited till her breathing regulated once again. For someone big,he took after what he /has/.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:13 pm

I growled, impatient that she pulled away. I would resume it later, I wasted no time in shoving my dick into her pussy. I thrusted hard and rough, almost hoping I hurt her to some point so she would rather suck me off. I almost enjoyed that more too.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:20 pm

She bent her head back,her back arching as he shoved into her. His thrust here harder then before,causing pain to her. She watched,swallowing her own breath. She was now wishing she didn't choke,her legs closing a bit.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:24 pm

I watched her face crinkle slightly in pain, but I was just starting to enjoy this. I pulled my entire length out of her except for the tip and then shoved the rest into again with all my power. This went on for several minutes.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:27 pm

She gasped,feeling his rough thrust into her body. It hurt a bit,but she did her best not to show it. She focused on the pleasure though,her throat humming a moan of pleasure as he continued his thrust.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:32 pm

I rolled my eyes, bringing myself out of her. I decided she had suffered enough. I slid down her body, my head near her pussy. I forced her legs further apart and then licked her clit, going downward to her pussy. I stuck my tounge in her pussy, licking her walls and wriggling it inside her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Her eyes fixed on him,then felt another thing stick inside her. /How long does this last?/ she asked herself. Bit,ignoring that she felt a wave of pleasure surge in her body. She shivered at the touch.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:43 pm

I smiled as her body reacted positively. This girl was so stupid. I pulled my tounge out, ready for her to resume to what I actually liked. "Suck me off. " I instructed, as I brought myself up to sit beside her, she would have to lean over this time. I was impatient when it came to this kind of thing.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:48 pm

She whined to herself as he pulled out,now wishing she didn't ask that question. She listened,looking does at his tool. She leaned over,taking in the length and sucking on it strongly.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:55 pm

I groaned as she did this, but a minute or so later I pushed her away. "Okay.. I'm done. " I said as I got up and began to dress. "Thanks.. this has been great. " I said as I finished dressing.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:58 pm

She backed away,getting dressed in a corner of the room. She giggled at his comment,smiling softly as she licked around her mouth to get that awful aftertaste out. "Thanks.." She said faintly before looking in the mirror and fixing on her earrings.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:05 pm

She was a good fling I guess, probably never see her again. "Well.. bye. " I said and walked out of the room. I walked through the bar, sitting at it and ordering a beer. Nothing better than a cold beer to take the edge off.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:37 pm

The bartender expertly slid a glass bottle too Adam,chatting with his customers and laughing at their drunken souls. He then walked up to Adam,seeing the girl walk out from the back room and stare at Adam for a few moments. He already assumed what happened. "A little young for ya?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:05 pm

"Just got bored with her, it happens. " I said with a slight smile and a shrug before sipping from my beer. I thought about Fiona in that instant, but shook my head to rid myself of her thought. "So.. hows your night been?" I asked
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:11 pm

"Ah,I see." He then rubbed his hands together,being very cold. He then looked over at the band,to the crowd,and the door before answering his question. "Half good half bad. I got nailed with a beer bottle in the back of my head,and hit in my chest with a pool stick. The good side is,no call from my ex." He laughed.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:21 pm

I laughed, "That is good, for atleast now you still have your balls. Girlfriends... Exes. Hell is where I'd rather be than be with either one.. " I smiled, thinking about what to do next.. it was still early in the night.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:22 pm

He cocked his head,tapping the counter with his fingers. "I thought you had a girlfriend? Before I believe you talked about her." He thought,almost sure he was right.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:36 pm

"Exactly why I'm here. " I replied with a wink. I twiddled my thumbs and then looked out across the floor, watching some girls grind and what not.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:05 pm

"Ah,I see. Let her find out. Next thing you know shes beating your head against the door and taking her body with her." He sighed, rambling on a bit to himself.

A few girls had stood out. A perfect pair of red head twins danced together,wearing quite colorful shirts with ruffled collars that split down to their cleavage. They wore long jeans,black heels,and wing earrings that were detailed to the max. Their hair was flying left to right in the air as they swinged their hips and bumped together.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:12 pm

My eyes caught sight of two red heads and from my experience.. they were hot. "I'm gonna go get in the middle of that. " I gestured to the twins and winked at the bartender before striding out to the floor. I expertly slid in between the obvious drunk duo. I swung my hips in a circular motion as I started to grind up against one twin.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:16 pm

The bartender laughed. "Careful! Their a little inseparable."

The twins looked at him oddly,but they went with the grove. The girl grinded against Adam,the twin rubbing against his back a bit as her form of dancing was swinging her hips left to right and swaying her arms in the air like a classified stripper.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next