Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 10 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Glenn grinned and kissed her before saying, "I like the way you think." He slipped his arm around her waist and took her to his car. "Well if you'll be spending the night with me, what shall we do in the meantime?" He asked, glancing around once they got to his car. He unlocked the car and helped her in before getting into the driver's seat. He didn't bother turn on the car yet. It wasn't worth the waste of gas to turn it on and not go anywhere. Glenn smiled and felt rather giddy inside. He was finally going to have her to himself for the night! Excitement ran through his veins as he waited patiently for her reply.

Back to top Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 10 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:56 pm

Rikkalia~
I shrugged, my heart burning in antici[ation to spend the night with him. "What would you" I was cut off by my stomach's loud growling. I wrap my arms around my stomach and flush bright red. "Sorry....." I said. Erg, I was so hungry all the time.. I roll my eyes at myself and chuckled. "What would you like to do?" I tried again, this time finishing. My waved, dirty blond hair resting over my back, shoulder, and chest in a fan like manner. I hoped he wouldn't take me out to eat. I mean, I definately would like to try some land food, but I had a mean appetite and I didn't want to stuff my face in front of him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Glenn smiled and laughed when he heard her stomach growl. "I could take you out to eat, or I could take you home and we could eat there." Glenn shrugged suddenly. "It doesn't bother me if we do either one. I have some seafood at my house you may like. That is, I assume you eat seafood." Glenn chuckled and put the keys into the ignition and began to drive off. "There's a Chili's somewhere nearby. Otherwise, we can go chill at my place."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Rikkalia~
I listen to his words and giggle "I've had seafood all my life... I've heard of these.... cheeseburgers or something and they sound good, but I'm not sure eating out is a good idea.." I said, trying to avoid going out. It was completely up to him, but I wasn't exactly the most girly when it comes to eating, or anything for that matter. I released my stomach and looked out the truck's window. Things blurred by in colors and I felt a small burn in my stomach. Forcing it back, I observe the land. It was so.... busy...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Glenn shrugged and looked her over momentarily before making up his mind. "We can eat at my house. I can make cheeseburgers from my grille outside. It'll be nice. I only have beer and a few cokes, though.... So...." Glenn laughed and blushed slightly. "Sorry, I'm a guy. I don't come in a variety of drink flavors." Glenn pulled the car out and began towards his house, watching out the mirrors and into the cars on the passing street.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Rikkalia~
"It's completely up to you" I smiled and chuckled at him "You have plenty of flavors" I smirked and leaned against his shoulder. I then kissed his arm and pulled away, wrapping my arm in his. The touch alone brought pleasure and happiness to me. I smiled and leaned back against the seat. This was quite a day, and will most likely be quite a night.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Glenn smiled as he, fifteen minutes later, pulled into his driveway. He got out of the car and opened her door, shoving his keys in his pocket. He opened her door with a grand sweep of his hands and smiled broadly. He pulled her out of the car so she glided gently into his arms. With that, he picked up the bags and carried Rikkalia into his house in his arms. He kissed her nose gently and sat her down on the couch and then placed her clothes bags in his rooms. "You'll be staying with me, for now." Glenn said and smiled deviously. "But first!" he commented, "I'll make those cheeseburgers." He grinned and walked into the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Rikkalia~
I melted into his strong arms and admired his body as he walked around. He disappeared into the kitchen. A mischievious grin plagues my face and I jump up, hurrying to the door and glancing around. I await him to turn away, and then slink into the kitchen. I stifled a quiet giggle and pull myself onto the counter. "You" I paused, grabbing at his shirt and pulling him close to me. Only when I was on the counter did I reach his height. "Have done enough, I think you need a break" I grinned and slid my hands onto his broad shoulders, leaning into a kiss. My new jeans sliding down slightly and revealing my slightly tanned back.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Glenn smiled deviously and and wrapped his arms around Rikkalia. He felt her smooth skin underneath his fingertips and grinned, leaning into the kiss as well. He abandoned the cheese on the counter and the open refrigerator. Instead, he picked her up, hands underneath her rump, and carried her quietly to the bedroom. He laid her gently down onto the pillows and hovered over her, his lips capturing hers in a tongue-twisting kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Rikkalia~
I allow him to carry me to the bedroom and set me down. I run my fingers smoothly down his back and then back. I pause the kiss and gaze into his beautiful eyes, their captivating color holding me. Our lips brushed and I fell into another kiss, his warm body pressed gently against me. His touch sent shivers down my back and I forgot everything and anything that plagued my mind. He felt so right against me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:49 pm

Glenn smiled, even though his lips were still pressed against hers. His fingers trailed down her body lightly and lifted the corners of her shirts, semi-massaging her hips as his fingers lightly ran over her bare skin. The feeling of having her this closet to him... the touch of her warm lips against his... the taste of her lips. Everything sent him spiraling down into a whirlwind of pleasure and desire for her; to have her all to himself. That's all he wanted. He loved her, and she loved him. He was hers, and she was his. Glenn hoped it'd be that way forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Rikkalia~
His strong hands touched my hips, sending mixed signs of defense and pleasure through my body. I feel myself pull away slightly and, still filled with curiousity as to why, I put my hands on his chin and pull him closer to me. My instincts were biting at me, telling me to stop, but I pushed them away again. Why did they have to be so annoying? I growled in my mind at them, and then turned my full attention to him again. His body, his hands, his lips, his touch... I smiled under the kiss, wondering how I got so lucky.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Glenn noticed -- though only faintly -- a bit of hesitance in Rikkalia's demeanor. Managing to tear his lips away from hers momentarily, he looked at her, his hands still resting gently on her hips and torso. He looked at her with concern and asked quietly, "Are you all right with this?" Glenn asked, hoping and praying she'd say yes. It wasn't every day a mortal man got to bed a mermaid -- especially when that mermaid felt the same attraction to ihm as he did to her. Glenn smiled gently, hoping she would be all right with it. The last thing he wanted to do was push her out of her comfort zone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Rikkalia~
I frowned at as he pulled away and his words slightly angered me. "Yes, I'm completely fine" I smiled and returned my arms to his shoulders. His strong gaze meeting mine and I could tell he was concerned. "Honestly, I think it's just my instincts being all weird" I said, sounding incredibly nerdy and weird. I chuckled, throwing my head back, then looked back at him. "Sorry" I said with a grin. I then pull him into a short kiss.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Glenn was taken aback by her coy retort. He lost the passion and desire for her in an instant, but when she leaned in and kissed him again the passions were renewed. He smiled and looked at her, "If you want me to stop at any time.... just tell me. I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to do." Glenn offered a weak smile and leaned into her again, kissing her romantically, his tongue darting in between her better-than-perfect lips. He smiled as his fingers trailed up to her the sides of her chest, a mixture of lust and love exploding within his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Rikkalia~
I frowned slightly at his words, but the frown quickly dissipated at his touch. I close my eyes and run my hands down his sides, then slip my hand under his shirt, his strong muscles making my fingers roll as I pull his shirt gently. His fingers running up my sides gave me goosebumps and I lift my head gently at the pleasure. Each of his movements, every touch, made my body tremble in pleasure.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Glenn captured her lips in an explosion of passion. He slowly broke the kiss to lift her shirt over her head and run his fingers down her chest, smiling at the touch of her breasts running underneath his fingertips. Glenn smiled and leaned down into her again, kissing her again before letting his kisses trail down her cheek to her jawbone, to her neck, and down to her chest. He reached his hand gently behind her back and undid the brastrap with one quick movement and removed it from her body, the fabric warm in his fingers. He laid it gently aside and laid gentle kisses on the tips of her breasts.

[ gtg ttyl :D maybe later tonight. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Rikkalia~
My body burned with desire for his touch, every pause, every hesitation, made me grow impatient. He undid my bra and pulled it away from me, kissing my breasts. I sigh in pleasure and rest my head to the side, my eyes closed but my body fully awake. Lust and desire teasing me as his touch brought the greatest pleasure.

[k]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Glenn smiled at her sighs as his kisses trailed their way back up to her mouth, slipping his tongue in between her lips. She was everything he ever wanted. He moved his hands to her chest and teased her nipples gently, although his mouth was completely focussed on her full, slightly kiss-swollen lips (as were his own). Quietly, Glenn continued to pleasure her, hoping her 'instincts' were dying away and giving him headway into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Rikkalia~
I push against his lips, kissing him passionately back. His tongue ventured in my mouth as I run my fingers down his back, lifting his shirt gently over his head and running my fingers down his body. His rough touch felt amazing against me and I pull him closer, biting gently at his lips in a teasing manner. I smirked at him, pleasure rippling across my body.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Glenn smiled and ducked his head as she gently pulled his shirt over it. After his shirt was gone, his lips traveled back down to meet hers as he felt her fingertips trailing down his bare chest. Glenn couldn't keep a broad grin off of his face when he felt her tease him by biting his lips in a playful manner. Glenn smiled and ran his fingers down her body, their bare chests resting against each other comfortably. He opened his eyes and glanced out the window to see the sun was just beginning to set. Ignoring it, Glenn lost himself in the pleasure again as he hooked his forefinges in her jean's belt loops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Rikkalia~
I pushed my body into his, his weight feeling anything but uncomfortable against me. I lower my kiss to his neck, and down his arm. I smiled and let my lips trail across his body and back up to his mouth. Running my fingers through his hair, I feel the sunset and my stomach rolls lightly. I ignore the feeling, and focus on his strong body, pressed against mine, kissing my thoughts and fears away.

[sorry, sorta short]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:41 pm

[ it's fine. ignore me if i leave suddenly. we're having a thunderstorm lol ]

Glenn smiled as her lips trailed down his body. The feeling of her soft, sweet-tasting lips in places that weren't his mouth was welcomed by him. Glenn swore to himself then and there, even if Rikkalia one day rejected him, he wouldn't find another lover. She would be his one and only. A feeling of proud love washed over him, and he kissed her a bit harder, a bit more passionately, as he slowly slipped the figure-hugging skinny jeans down her thighs and calves, placing them gently on the bed beside them as not to disrupt their 'kiss-fest.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Rikkalia~
I swayed my hips as we kissed, assisting in the removal of my pants. In return, I unbuttoned his jeans and gently pulled them down, pulling myself further onto the bed and awaiting him to follow. My body trembled in pleasure and lust, awaiting his touch once more. My lips parted his gently when I slid back in the bed, anticipating their reunion, I lean forward, kissing him hard and passionately, leaning slowly back as he once again hovers over me. My breath was heavy now, adrenaline causing my heart to pump faster with anticipation.

[np, I completely understand]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Glenn slightly assisted her in removing his own jeans before crawling over to have their lips meet yet again. Anticipation of their 'uniting' ran through his veins as his tongue engaged in a sort of 'dance' with hers. Glenn's smile faded, though he was far from unhappy. Glenn's feelings were mixed with lust, love, anticipation, and the slight adrenaline rush. His hands sweeped over her body, not missing a single part of her, until his hands came to rest upon her hips. He pressed forward slightly, so his erection pressed against the inside of one of her thighs. Glenn wasn't even thinking of the consequences anymore. All he wanted was her, and nothing would quench his thirst except for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next