Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 13 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Glenn noticed hesitation in her eyes. "How did it go with your father?" Something was telling Glenn that she was being wary around him. What had her father said? Something about humans? Glenn looked into her eyes and reached out to touch her face, and continued for the gesture after a moment of hesitation. He pulled some hair behind her ear and looked at her warily. He could feel the tension between them. Suddenly, all he felt was anger. What had that bastard father of hers told her about him?

Back to top Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 13 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Rikkalia~

I closed my eyes and bit my lip at his touch, the feeling so gentle and perfect. I sighed and shook my head "He tried to ground me from the fountain, but I simply yelled back and told him no" I said, careful to keep anything about Sam's words from my statement. It was easy to ignore my father, but Sam... He was one of the closest and most honest people I knew, second only to Glenn.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Glenn stared at her and smiled. "I'm glad you decided to come back. But what if our actions result in a child? What would your father do then?" Glenn sighed, knowing the question had to be asked sooner or later. He hated to be the one to bring it up, but the question needed attention and couldn't simply be neglected. Glenn knew the way things worked in humans, and since Rikkalia had been human at the time, she could very possibly end up baring child. Glenn shook his head slightly. "And is that all he said? Was he the only one whom you spoke to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Rikkalia~

I shook my head "Child bearing is different when it comes to mermaids, or spell bound mermaid/humans" I said reasurringly, smiling up at him. I didn't answer his next question, and instead shake my head no. His words seemed to whisper in my ear, his love for me obvious. Resting my tail in the water, I sigh softly and watch as a small, week old shark pup twirls around it. I giggled and dip my hand in the water, running it back and forth and playing with the pup as though it was a young dog.

[I didn't know how to say that, playing with the pup as though it were a puppy? Lolz]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:29 pm

Glenn nodded, letting out a breath of relief, "You don't know how glad I am to hear that." He smiled when she shook her head, yet felt something was still askew. He shrugged it off and pulled her head closer to him, pressing his lips against hers gently. "I love you," he whispered, running the back of his hand down her cheek, then dropping his hand by his side. She was perfect on every level, and he couldn't fathom how he'd managed to gain her affection, yet he praised any god he knew of for letting him have done it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Rikkalia~

I smiled up at his face. His human face. The thought ripped through my body and I averted my eyes. Why was that bothering me? I lowered myself into the water without even knowing it and stroke the small pup gently. My thoughts raced and I attempted to force them away, but failed. They were too strong.. I smiled small as the pup swam down to the bottom and hunted for his lunch. "Such innocence" I whispered, letting it slip. My body felt as though it wasn't me, I was unfamiliar with myself.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:42 am

Glenn was puzzled when she didn't return the sign of affection. He looked at her for another moment before sitting up. His figure became rigid when he heard her comment. She was acting differently, and it showed plainly. Memories of his sister flooded back to him. "Innocence?" He scoffed, getting to his feet. He couldn't even think of words to describe those horrid creatures. Glenn turned his head away from her and sighed. "You're different, Rikkalia. I don't like it. It's.... forboding. I'll come back tomorrow." Glenn said, not even facing her, and walked back to his car, without a backward glance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Rikkalia~

I felt a flash of anger at his remark, one experience could change his entire view of things. He spoke my name, and the tone of voice used frightened me. "Glenn..." I said my eyes pleading. I see him turn to leave and begin walking. He was serious. "Glenn please!" My voice broke the eeire quiet of the forest. His shadow fades from view. I snarl and turn around, smacking the water with force enough to scare the pup and his prey far from me. I cross my arms and lean against the edge of the fountain, just out of view. A single tear carves its way down my face. I shake my head and cover my face in my hands.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:25 pm

~ Bump ~
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 pm

[ woah sorry o.o ]

Glenn heard her pleas and each step he took away from her was like a stab to his heart, but he knew he couldn't act weak when it came to matters like these. Glenn reached his car and got in, keys in the ignition, and placed his hands on the wheel. But the car didn't move. He didn't press the gas, and he didn't drive away. Instead, he dropped his hands from the wheel and cupped his face in them. He groaned loudly as his hands slid down his face and he turned around to face the fountain. "I love you, Rikkalia...." was all he managed to murmur before finally making up his mind and driving back towards his home, where hopefully he could clear his mind and think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Rikkalia~

Sighing and gathering myself best I could, I roll myself into the cool water and dive down to the bottom. My damaged tail slowing me down. Grumbling loudly and carelessly at it, I turn and pull myself into the tunnel. Heading towards home, I never even thought about what Sam or my father would say. Honestly, I didn't care. When I reached the territory, my eyes were slightly pink from tears. I could feel Sam's eyes, but ignored him and went inside, avoiding my father's calls and the staring eyes of the royal table.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:44 pm

When Glenn arrived home, everything was so empty. He turned to the backseat for a moment and saw Rikkalia's bag of clothes lying there. For a moment he got choked up and turned around, yanking the keys out of the ignition. He slammed his door and stormed into his house. Glenn couldn't let himself feel this way! She was probably going to go off and fuck some merman anyways. Was that what she did when he wasn't around? He threw the keys on the counter and stepped into the bathroom, washing his face with ice-cold water before turning to his bedroom. He stopped in the doorway and saw the bed was still messy and unmade from the previous night's events. Suddenly regret flooded through Glenn, and he punched the wall, denting it and sending ripples of cracked paint down its length. He grumbled and decided he'd sleep in the guest bedroom that night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Rikkalia~

I shut my door softly, the quiet click responding to my thoughts. I decided I wouldn't think about it anymore, not unless I wanted too. Gently sitting on my bed, my reflection seemed to glare at me, speaking my mind in a disgust at my actions. My hair wavered slightly as I shake my head and fall back onto my soft bed. I turn on the currents to allow my gills rest. The soft pillow fabric squeezed through my fingers when I grabbed it and rolled myself onto it, the fabric muffling my scream in anger. How could I have been so stupid and rude??
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Glenn sighed and took a deep breath. He shouldn't have just left her like that. He shouldn't have been so damn defensive. But Glenn's sister had been the world to him, and to call sharks innocent, after what they did? Glenn released his fist and dropped it from the wall, ignoring the bloodstains on the white wall and the blood that continued to drip from his fist. He walked into the kitchen and made a lazy dinner, before sitting on the couch and thinking about nothing but Rikkalia, replaying their memories over and over, before getting up, glancing to see it was 11pm, and going to sleep in the guest bedroom, blood still caked on his fist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Rikkalia~

A knock rapped on the door, causing me to snap from my trance like state. "Go away" I said, my voice angry and rough from my tears. A sigh reached my ears. Then, a voice belonging to someone else arose "Rikkalia, I need to speak to you. Do not try and lock me out" My father's voice was the last thing I wanted. "Leave me alone! I'm tired!" My comment probably hurt him, but right now I was numb to anyone but myself. I let my thoughts flicker to a curiousity on who was on the other side of the door, accompanying my father. Sam? Someone from the royal table? Ugh, I don't care.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:16 pm

Glenn grumbled and tried to sleep, but he continued to toss and turn as if he was caught in a squal in the middle of the ocean. Sheets wrapped around his legs and chest, putting him in awkward and uncomfortable positions. Glenn finally gave up on sleep and got out of bed and went to the window, where he watched the near-lifeless streets. A boy on his skateboard rolled by, and a dog's bark passed into the night. Glenn leaned his head on the glass window and let a single tear trickle down his cheek. Do I really love her that much? He wondered, all of his thoughts revolving around her. "Why am I such a bastard?!" Glenn cried out, banging his head against the window, almost cracking it, but instead it just creaked uncomfortably under the unusual pressure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Rikkalia

A series of returning pleads and threats continued to plague my ears, but no one ever opened the door, which was unlocked. I stand up and open the door abruptly "What do you want?! I don't care what you think, I don't care what anyone thinks about me, about where I've been, I. Don't. Care!" I yelled, obviously confused and scared. I only became angry when those two emotions, alone or together, threatened me. Shaking my head and sighing at my father's frown, and the surprised look on Sam's face, I push between them. Pulling my hair into a tight and attemptedly controlled roll over my shoulder while I head down the stairs, the eyes of the table looking at me once more. Smiling exageratedly, I flop down into my seat. "My dear friends, how are you tonight?" I said, picking up the silver fork and knife. I stab my food dramatically and shove the meat into my mouth, the delicious taste soothing my gnawing hungry.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:34 am

Glenn sighed and wondered how long this would last. How long he would care. Thoughts of her swirled around his memory, and he shook his head violently and grabbed a couch from the pillow and chucked across the room. Just to his luck, it hit a vace, and the vace clattered to the ground and shattered into dozens of tiny pieces. "Shit." He grumbled and walked over, starting to pick up the pieces slowly. He pretended each one was one of his memories, and as soon as they all hit the trashcan, he would feel better. He emptied his hands into the trash bag and watched all of his tiny, precious 'memories' fall into the black oblivion, and indeed, he did feel a little bit better. Sighing, Glenn finally made his way to bed, only to see it was 12am, and crawled under the covers. This time, he was able to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:36 am

Rikkalia~

The piercing eyes of the council bored holes into me as I ate. Finally, I stood and bowed to them "I will see you at a later time, my dears" I said and kicked my way into the kitchen. Pulling myself through the backdoor, I venture into the garden and lie down on a bench. The cool surface only worsening my buzzing mind. With a grumble, I stand up and sim through the tunnels and into the fountain. Once there, I pull myself onto the edge and rest my eyes. My fin slowly turned into well tanned legs, covered with the clothes I was wearing when I last dipped into the water. I allowed myself to drift into a light, dreamless sleep.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Glenn yawned and glanced at the clock. 11:30. "Damn it," Glenn said. The red blinking button was on his phone, signaling he had a message. He grumbled and replayed the message, listening to it carefully. Apparently, the interviewer had liked him and said he could have a part-time job. Glenn smiled. It wasn't good pay, but it was something, and that's all he needed. Glenn rolled out of bed, seeing as he had today off, and he started tomorrow at 1 and worked until 6. Yawning, Glenn suddenly remembered Rikkalia. He had told her that he would come back to her today. Glenn sighed and got dressed in swim trunks and a regular, army-green T-shirt, and went out to his car, skipping breakfast completely. He got into his car and began his drive to see her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:00 pm

RIkkalia

I awoke with a start, the dryness around me slightly frightening. Calm down Rikki, it's just the air. Like a freight train, the pain of yesterday slapped me in the face. I felt tears rise, rounding in my throat. Choking slightly, I force the weakness and fear back. Maybe he would be back today. Without the need to convince myself further I pull myself into a sitting position. Rubbing my eyes groggily, I dip into the water and turn into my true form. The change quickly reguvenating me. I pull myself out and begin walking to the beach. When I reach the place where Glenn always parks, I lower myself onto a tree stump, the violent act of greedy men. Knowing Glenn wasn't your everyday man, I shrug the thought away and allow my mysteriously amber eyes watch for the adorable truck to greet me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:08 pm

Glenn was just pulling into a parking spot when, over the dashboard, he recognized a familiar figure in rather familiar clothing. He sighed and put the car [ ehem, excuse me. truck. ] in park and leaned back in his seat a moment, watching her situate herself on a tree stump. Glenn stayed put for a moment and sighed, rather fearful to greet her. What if she was angry at him? Glenn got out of his car reluctantly and dropped the keys in his spare pocket before slowly but surely making his way over to her, where he rested his thumbs on the very tip of his swim trunks' waistline. "Hey," he muttered, searching her eyes for any signs of regret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:22 pm

Rikkalia~

His familiarly perfect body made his way over to me. Smiling widely, I jump into a tight hug. My head rested gently on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry.. I shouldn't have acted the way I did"

[ Uhhmm.. ? Sorry.. Idk.. What happened...To my brain... ? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:34 pm

Glenn smiled and welcomed the embrace before shushing her gently in the middle of her sentence. "It's all right, I shouldn't have left you like that," he replied, kissing her gently. "I went home and stayed up until 12 thinking about you. I even punched the wall." Glenn chuckled and showed her his fist which had already started scabbing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Rikkalia

His soft lips sent pleasure and relief coursing through my body. My smile weakened into a frown at his words, his scabbed fist looking rough. I kissed it softly and looked back at Glenn, shaking my head gently with a small smile. "I screamed at my dad, then made a fool of myself by being a total jerk in front of the Royal Table" I said, drowning in his gaze.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next