Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

2 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 12 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:45 am

[ gtg o.o lunch... xD ]

Back to top Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 12 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:41 am

Glenn woke to the smell of Rikkalia's hair. He rubbed his eyes, moaning as he rolled over to glance at the clock. It was 10 AM. "Shit," Glenn said, sitting up in bed. He had an job interview at 11:00. Glenn got up, remembering he wasn't wearing anything. He grumbled and grabbed his boxers off the floor and put them on, hurrying into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Rikkalia, sleep still drowning his senses, and memories of last night floating around in his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:44 pm

Rikkalia~

I stretched when he climbed out of bed and rub my eyes calmly, not yet fully awake. His blurred figure wandered into the kitchen and I sit up. Glancing around, I find my articles of clothing and put on my undergarments[idc how you spell it lmao] and top, leaving the tight-fighting jeans aside. Walking on unsteady legs, I reach the kitchen and pull myself onto a counter he wasn't using. I smiled gently and ran my fingers through dirty blond, ratted hair. Attempting at pulling my fingers out, I ignored the rats, They would disappear in the water. My eyes flicked to the clock and I noticed it was ten, sheesh, I haven't slept this late in forever. Shrugging off the time, I look back at Glenn, watching as he makes breakfast.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:49 pm

"Morning," Glenn said groggily and watched her perfect figure sit on one of the counters. He placed an omelet on a plate in front of her before disappearing down the hallway and saying, "I have something I need to get to pretty soon. I'll take you back to the fountain after breakfast and pick you up again around noon." Glenn went into the bathroom and combed his hair, brushed his teeth, and used Listerine. He shuffled into his bedroom and picked out a nicer almost-dress shirt and tugged it on, putting on a pair of baggy jeans underneath, along with some Reboks. He yawned and shuffled back into the kitchen, yawning yet again. "Last night was fun, eh?" He asked, running his hand through his hair and handing her a brush in case she needed one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Rikkalia~

I listened to his many yawns, chuckling over the delicious omlet. The cheesy egg strung off my fork, making it slightly difficult for me to eat. He walked into the kitchen, looking nice and well gathered. Well, apart from his obviously groggy appearance. I giggled and set the brush beside me. "You aren't going to eat?" I asked, finishing the omlet already and setting it beside me. I was almost glad he was gone while I ate. Sliding off the counter, I walk over to him and smile up at him, my much shorter body barely reaching his shoulders. "I think around three would be better.... My dad will give me an annoying lecture and I'll have to make up excuses" I chuckled.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:02 pm

"I'll eat something from the vending machine, or whatever," Glenn chuckled, thinking about the disguisting vending machine food. He smiled when she walked over to him and laughed slightly, "Ahh, I see. I can come around three. I'll have plenty of stuff to do." He looked at the clock. 10:28. "We better get going. "I have a job interview at 11 and it takes about thirty minutes to get there. I'll get you to the fountain first, my job interview is ten minutes away from there." Glenn kissed her gently, tasting a bit of omelet, mixed with Listerine, and nearly recoiled at the odd taste. He pulled away and took her plate to the sink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Rikkalia~

His mouth tasted of Listerine and as he pulled away I moved my tongue around, slightly disturbed at the mixed flavors. I wrinkle my nose, then return it to normal and wander into the bedroom, grabbing my jeans and the clothes I have yet to wear. I change into a new set of clothes and put the jeans and shirt, and worn underwear in a bag and wander outside, placing them in the back seat of his truck. Opening the door to his house, I sit down in one of the dining chairs and wait for when we had to leave. I wished to simply stay with him, but I knew I couldn't do that to my dad.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Shortly afterwards, Glenn walked into the dining room and smiled, kissing her lips gently, making sure not to get the taste of listerine and omelet again. He wouldn't want to try that again. He smiled and scooped her up in his arms, kisisng her nose softly. "Are you ready to go, my princess?" He asked, smiling at her with love filling his eyes, as he continued to hold her in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:16 pm

Rikkalia~
I giggled at his sillyness and smiled. "Word" I said, a straight face fading quickly into an eruption of laughter.[holy cheez its I just typed lafter]

[sorry, aftr the lafter thing my brain died]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:20 pm

Glenn smiled and chuckled, flicking her nose gently. (i gotta find a new word for 'gently') He carried her out to the car and placed her in the passanger's seat, kissing her cheek before going around to his side of the car and getting it. He placed the key in the ignition and started the car up with an awful grinding noise, then a roar as the engine came to life. "Damn, I need a new car." Glenn smiled. He hadn't wanted a new car until he met Rikkalia. He only wanted to imrpess her, and what was so impressing about this car? A piece of junk? Not impressive. Once he got a job, he decided, he'd buy a new, cooler ride. He nodded, pleased with his decision, and pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the fountain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Rikkalia~

I frowned slightly at the sound, and his words. "I like it, I think it's cute" I said with a childish grin. Looking out the window, I see colors splashing and blurring. Eesh, this was going to make me sick. I look down at the cabin of the truck and write my name in the dust of the his dashboard. You could see it slightly in the dark, almost black, brown plastic. I glance over at Glenn and smiled big, like a little kid who just got in trouble. I laugh and lean my head on his shoulder.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Glenn noticed her change in mood, smiling softly. "What has gotten into you?" He asked, reaching over and tickling the side of her stomach, letting out a laugh himself. "You've been acting like a little girl on Christmas all morning." Glenn smiled and leaned over and kissed her gently before turning back to the road. "But that's all right. I don't mind little girls on Christmas." he winked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Rikkalia~

I chuckled at his words and shrug, his kiss like heaven. "I don't know, just silly and happy" I said and sigh, sitting up. "I wish I didn't have to go back" I said quietly, looking out the window as we slowed to a red light. It seemed that was the only time I was able to look out without getting sick. A little mexican restaurant's sign stood out, with a little cartoon sombrero[idk bout spellinggg lol].
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:02 pm

[ lol you spelled it right ]

Glenn smiled and nodded. "I'm glad you're happy." He could tell her smile faded away when she talked about having to go back home. "If I could do anything about it, you'd never have to leave. But I can't, sweets. I wish I could..." Glenn picked up the pace of the car again as soon as the light turned green. Shortly after he pulled into the parking lot for the beach and took his keys from the ignition, getting out of the car. He sighed and opened her door, suddenly reluctant to see her go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Rikkalia~

I sighed and jumped out of his truck, kissing him softly and hugging him tightly. "We will see each other at three?" I said, making sure I had it right. I prepared myself with a list of excuses that would fit best when I got home. My father would be furious. The thought of his face red with anger made me laugh slightly, he looked like a red blowfish when he yelled.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:05 pm

"I wish I could make it two-thirty," he kidded and returned the kiss, making sure not to get carried away, although he wanted nothing more than to stay there and kiss the hours away. Glenn sighed and kissed her nose gently and smiled. "But yes, I'll be back for you at three. You'll have to tell me what happened." Glenn's smile faded as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed her gently against the truck's bed. "Maybe I just won't let you go." He whispered, smiling deviously, leaning in to kiss her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Rikkalia~

I giggled and returned his kiss "Or drown me" I smirked, finding it slightly ironic, me being a mermaid and all. I side step and kiss him gently "Now, rock that interview" I said, a grin licking my lips. My smile soon faded however as I walked towards the trees, turning around to wave sweetly at him. I then turn and head for the fountain, preparing for a speech from my blowfish father. I giggled to myself, and turned left, taking a trail to the fountain.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Glenn smiled at her ironic comment. "I will, if only for you." He replied to her statement about his interview. He frowned when he saw her walk away, and sighed, lifting his hand in another wave. "See ya..." he said and turned around on his heel and stuffed his hands in his back jean pockets, walking towards his interview. He was planning on working near the surf shop, keeping records of sales of anything in the surf shop. It was close enough to the beach that he'd be happy, and he was only about 10 minutes away from the fountain, so he could go and see Rikkalia on his breaks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Rikkalia~

I reach the fountain and dive in, my clothes changing into a bikini top and fin. Sighing at my still aching fin, I swim towards home.

[ Would you like to skip or no? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:25 pm

[ sure... :D ]

~After The Interview~

Interviewer: "Okay, we'll see if you get the job. I'll call you tomorrow."
Glenn grimaced and looked at the clock. It was only a little past twelve. Maybe he could get a little surfing in...? Glenn frowned and grabbed his board from the surf shop and headed out to hit some waves.

[ sorry it's so short xD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:31 pm

[lolzz]

Rikkalia~

"Dad" I start, but he cuts me off. I sighed, this was probably the fifth time he cut me off. "Dad!" I yelled, stopping him. "Thank you, listen, I needed to stay in the fountain. For God's sake, I was safe! Sharks are around me, and will protect me" I said, he sighed and shook his head "I don't want you gone overnight anymore, the dolphins are out for blood" I glared at him. We were in the kitchen, screaming at each other while everyone stared from the dining room. Sam was obviously worried for his own hide. "Dad. I will leave when I want, go where I want, stay however long I want. I don't need protection any more!" I yelled, swimming outside of the kitchen and up the coral stairs to my room. Sure, I was slow and kinda clumsy, but oh well. I slammed my door and sat on my bed, staring into the old window.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:35 pm

Glenn smiled as he paddled out onto the ocean. During the next three hours, he caught at least ten good waves, where he got praise and adoration from dozens and dozens of girls. Glenn couldn't help but let his more masculine side get ahead of him, lavishing in the praise. Glenn snapped back to reality when a girl reached out to touch him, and he pulled away, with a short reply, "Don't," the girl shied away, and finally, the group of girls left. Sighing, Glenn's thoughts turned to Rikkalia. It was 2:50, and it would take him another ten minutes to reach Rikkalia, so he might as well go now. He placed his board in the surf shop and began at a slow jog towards the fountain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Rikkalia~

I glanced at my clock, figuring I would need around five minutes to get out the door and another five to reach the fountain. Opening my door and brushing past the curious Sam, I swim down the stairs and head for the door, which was blocked by my dad. "Move" I said, glaring at him. He didn't move. "Come on!!" I grumbled, throwing my arms over my chest and groaning. I snorted and turnedaround, heading for the back. I found Sam there and shove him aside "Stay out of this" I growled, opening the door and slamming it behind me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Glenn grumbled and walked through the bushes, the fountain slowly coming into sight. He couldn't see Rikkalia perched there, and after two hours and ten minutes, wouldn't she have had enough time to get here before he was? Glenn frowned and walked to the edge of the fountain, looking into the fountain's clear waters, not seeing any sign of Rikkalia yet. He wondered what had gone down with her father and her. Hopefully she had been right. Hopefully her father would not have hurt her. He prayed silently that she was all right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Rikkalia~

I feel Sam's strong hand on my shoulder and turn around to snap at him, but I only see worry in his eyes. "Don't be stupid Rikkalia, don't be screwing with humans, they can't be trusted" I hesitated, taking in his emotion from his eyes. I sigh and turn around, swimming away from him and to the fountain. I pause at the end of the tunnels and look at the blurred surface. Once again hesitating, I watch Glenn closely, noticing a sign of doubt in his actions. Kicking up to the surface, I smiled and pull myself out of the water, but kept my tail in, not yet ready to be human again. "Sorry" I said, noticing I was probably late.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next