Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Come For You, My Forbidden Love... [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I've Come For You, My Forbidden Love...     [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] Empty I've Come For You, My Forbidden Love... [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:42 am

**Marianna**

My feathers gently set me down, then wrap themselves around me like a dress and blanket. My blue eyes search desperately for a sign of him. My love. My

other half. A single crisp tear slices down my ivory cheek as I lose hope of finding him. "Why do you not come anymore?" I called out in a hushed voice, the

sound so pure that only demons and angels could hear it. I fall to the Earth, my blonde/auburn wavy hair bouncing around my shoulders like the tall dry grass

around me. I feel myself breaking, longing for something that is outside my reach. I know this love threatens us in such a way that no mortal could understand,

but we continue anyway. I guess you could say, in an over-used human term, our love knows no bounds. I slowed my thoughts and break into a sob. Maybe

our love does know bounds, maybe he has given up on me. I grasp a nearby flower, its delicate form snapped cleanly into my fingers. Bringing it to my face I

inhale the beautiful scent of life. The smell that calmed me for a few seconds, brought me to tears just the same. I lie back, twirling the fragile flower in my

hand, admiring its innocent way. Why couldn't I have said no, why couldn't I have told him that there was no way it would work?!

My mind slowed and I rested my aching eyes. I had no tears left to cry, no voice left to wail. As I forced my thoughts away, I let sleep overpower me, and I

rested.

The place I admired most could not save me from the nightmares. The dreams of my father learning about my love, my forbidden love. He cast me from Heaven,

over and over the tape replayed, from dusk till dawn, every single immortal day. I fell, my wings ripped and bloodied, my heart torn from my chest. The pleading I

gave and explaining I told didn't save me from my fate, and every dream, every tape, always ended the same. I ended mortal, broken, bloody....

I wake to nothing but silence and a sweet smelling breeze. Sighing, I stand up, my body stiff and sore from resting on the cold ground. "I love you" I whispered

under my breath. The words were painfully true. No matter what he did, no matter who he was. I loved him. I always would...

[RULES OF THIS TOPIC~
Every post MUST be AT LEAST 3 sentences unless allowed otherwise.
You MUST reply as the winged demon male in order to post on this topic.
NO ONE other than the player who plays the demon may post.
Posts must be DESCRIPTIVE without fluff and be EASILY UNDERSTOOD.
CUSSING and OTHER MATURE HAPPENINGS are ALLOWED.

Thank you and I hope this turns out well Smile ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

I've Come For You, My Forbidden Love...     [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] Empty Re: I've Come For You, My Forbidden Love... [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Devon
I sat perched in the crook of a lightning-split tree, camouflaged neatly by the shadows and the leaves. And, if I moved very little, my body blended in neatly to the night surrounding me. I waited.

I had been waiting here for hours, watching the stars' alignments, the trailing course of the moon across the soy, the night darkening and becoming cooler until the moon hovered in the very center of the sky at midnight. I waited and waited, thinking all the while.

And finally, she appeared, yet I did not. I watched the gentle slicing movement of her wings through the air, the way her hair was brushed back from her face by the wing as she glided to the ground.

'This is wrong,' I reminded myself, not for the first time. 'Neither of us should be here.'. By I knew it was already too late for either of us to get out of this mess, though the thought of being free again was nice. Though, looking at Marianna now, I knew that life couldn't be completely whole without her, at least not for years to come after.

I shifted in the tree, sighing, the sound caught in the breeze. Standing, I dropped lightly to the ground, my hair falling into my eyes, whose colour was so dark that you could hardly see the pupils unless you were up very close.

"Mari(hope you don't mind, Lol)," I spoke quietly, standing by the tree, barely out of the shadows. The silver moonlight seemed to make my tan disappear, and my skin seemed paler. My thumbs were hooked in the belt rings of my gray jeans, my black Tee close-fitting as I took another step forward, away from the shadows.

To most, the moon-draped landscaping would be found enchanting, but it hardly appealed to me as I slowly crowed the threshold to the angel who lay before me, now awake again, eyes still slightly red from crying.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

I've Come For You, My Forbidden Love...     [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] Empty Re: I've Come For You, My Forbidden Love... [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:16 pm

[Yea, that's fine lol]

Mariana~

My eyes lit up and a bright, perfect smile took over my face. "Devon" I said happily and stood up, hugging him tightly. "Where have you been?" I asked, my

face still glowing. I pulled back, looking into his eyes. A frown appears on my face and I sigh, "I know..." I said, glancing up into the sky. It looked normal, just

big, fluffy clouds and a pure blue sky, but it was were my father was, and he didn't exactly like Devon's father.

I looked into his dark, demonic eyes. They were more than demon's eyes, but it felt so wrong to be with him, let alone without him. "Please don't" I shook my

head, resting my head on his shoulder. He felt so right..

Another blue tinted tear crawled down my cheek. The cool breeze kissed my cheeks and the moonlight made my pale skin glow. I shake my head again,

wishing he wouldn't bring up the issue.

Pulling back again, I gaze into his eyes with my electric blue ones. Another tear glimmered down my cheek and I pulled a strand of golden red hair behind my

ear. "Why?" I said simply.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Devon
When she stood to hug me, I gently wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her to me. One hand moved to softly caress her cheek and hair, looking down at her light features.

"Thinking," I say, my voice clearly gruffer than her's. She looked up at the sky, and I glanced up, as well, unable to help the slightly smug feeling that, for the moment, we were alone, and her dad couldn't do anything about it. Though I knew that she would probably be happier if she hadn't been outcasted, I knew she would be, and I looked back down at her as she placed her head gently on my shoulder. That simple, extra touch was enough to send currents coursing up and down my spine.

I shook my head slightly, rubbing my fingers in circles between her shoulder blades.

"I don't know," I say honestly, closing my eyes in exasperation for a moment, letting my breath out slowly. "I guess that's just how it works when things like this happen," I say quietly, hating the fact that it was probably true.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Marianna~

I shook my head "If he finds out" I said, closing my eyes and putting my face in my hands. "I don't want to fall" I told him, gazing up at his perfect face. He had

a strong, rugged look that most would find too harsh, but his rough features, and my soft ones collided perfectly.

It was wrong though. Demons and angels? That was unheard of! I sighed and pulled away from him. The instant our touch was broken, I felt a need, a desire to

be held in his arms again. I pulled it away, knowing we shouldn't be together.

"I love you" I told him, my words had a certain reluctance that scared me, just as much as it probably scared him. No, I wouldn't bring this up, not now. This

was our time.

"How's Hell?" I asked sarcastically, trying to change the subject.

How's Hell, I never thought I'd say that..
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:17 pm

( I gotta go after this, later! )

Devon
I shook my head slightly, gently squeezing her.

"He won't," I said. "He shouldn't.". I sighed. It would be so much easier if I was just one of Them, or, another Possibilty, if we had never met, had never fallen in love. How did it happen, anyway?

She pulled away from me, and I reluctantly let her go, my eyes watching her sadly, with a condemned look. I didn't want to let her go, I wanted to take her with me, away from this place, away from all of this, where we wouldn't have to worry anymore. But that would have horrible consequences that I never wanted her to get.

My heart jumped at her words, then slowly sank when I registered the reluctance in her own voice.

"I love you," I say softly, my voice far more certain than her's had been, and I hoped I had just imagined the tone she had held. I forced out a soft chuckle that ended quickly, lifting my head up to look at her in the eyes.

"Do you really want to know?" I countered, studying her, guessing the answer would be a 'no', then shook my head slightly.

"Let's not talk about any of this, not tonight," I suggested, standing quietly, wishing that I could reach out through the few feet of space between us, pull her close and hold her tight, though I didn't dare.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Marianna~

I nodded and stood up on my tiptoes, then kissed him gently. In the small kiss I felt our bond grow stronger, and with it, our trouble. I mentally growled at

myself, why couldn't I just ignore the fact that we are in trouble?

"What would you like to do tonight?" I asked him, smiling that he too wanted to change the subject.

[ok, nd total brain fart here sorry]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:49 pm

( It's fine xD. )

Devon
I smiled slightly when she stepped forward and her mouth touched mine, kissing her softly back. When she pulled back, I ran my tongue back and forth over the roof of my mouth behind my teeth, looking at her and smiling again.

"I'm sure we could find something, I'm not in a very picky mood," I say, shrugging slightly, my tone easy. I didn't want to admit it, but the thing that was really on my mind was just holding her close, our bare skins pressed tightly together and our bodies moving sweetly under the moonlight. Sighing mentally, I pushed the thoughts away again.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Marianna~
I smiled and slid my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me. Leaning forward, I kiss him passionately. My mind cleared as the kiss lasted longer and longer. I move my arms up to his neck and pull him closer, so close that I could feel our hearts beating in sync.

I finished the kiss and smiled at him, then took his hand in mine. When I caught my breath I answered him."Neither am I" I said, my words slightly teasing him.
"Why don't we... go for a walk?" I asked him, stepping back into the most soil. I was barefoot, the only accessory I had was a silver ring I wore on my left ring finger. My wings were my dress.

I watched him, waiting for his response as to what he would like to do.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:21 pm

Devon
I pulled her back into my arms when she went to kiss me again, her mouth warm on mine. Parting my lips, I gently place my tongue in her mouth, tasting her and cradling her quietly, wanting every part of her.

My body burned with desire, wanting more when she pulled away, though again I let her. I smiled again.

"Walking seems overrated now, but there are plenty other fun things," I say, leaning down to kiss her faintly, teasingly, am I let my hands slide down her sides to her waist, gripping her tightly but gently and pulling her close that way.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Marianna~

I smiled and step into him, kissing him back. I rest my eyes and kiss him again. His lips were perfect, but I pulled away, smiling big. "We can't do this here" I chuckled at him.

"That's why I said we should go for a walk" After my statement, I giggled and kissed him quickly, then ran into the forest.

[erg lol sorry]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Devon
I smiled as she kisses me again, letting her pull away again, smiling as I watch her go, a familiar devilish expression on my face. Chuckling softly, I start jogging after her, though soon I was running to catch up with her underneath the shadows of the forest. Stride long, I watch her body darting just ahead of me, standing out from the rest of the forest, and I hurried after her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Marianna~
I hear him behind me and smile, darting ahead and hiding behind a cliff wall. I waited for him to round the corner, which shouldn't take long.

When he comes into view I pop out "Boo" I said in a playful way, then laughed and hugged him.

[Ugh Sad sorry]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:25 pm

( It's fine, I can not think, either. )

Devon
She disappeared around a corner and I smirked as I followed her. Mari jumped out at me and I laughed, catching her by the waist as she hugged me and bending my head down to kiss her. I brought one arm up around her back, listing the other to gently cradle the left side of her face. Pushing her gently against the cliff, mouth on her's, I kissed her more deeply, sliding my hand down her body.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Marianna~

I kissed him back passionately, allowing him to press me against the cool rock. As he ran his hand down my body, I slide my hands up into his shirt, pulling it off of him while we kissed.

I then run my hands across his chest and through his hair, kissing his lips passionately. Our heat contrasting perfectly with the cool rock against my back.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Devon
I break our kiss to allow her to pull my shirt off, the cool night air surrounding us. I slide my fingers across her back, pulling her into me. Reaching down, I pull up her thigh around my waist, pressing my weight into her so we began to fall onto the ground. Wrapping my arms around her so she landed lightly in a sort of cradle, I press myself lightly against her body again, hands moving to her ribcage.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 pm

Marianne~

I use him as a brace to slide to the ground, and kiss him harder, loving the feeling of his body so close to mine. At the moment, I wasn't thinking about my dad, or our position, or anything else.

I stop kissing him temporarily and pull my wings back, and folded them lightly against my shoulder blades. I kiss him again, more passionately than before.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Devon
She pulled sweetly away from me and I lifted my head slightly to watch as she folded her wings back, letting my eyes fall over her pale body, my skin darker than her's. Leaning my head back down, I place my lips at her neck, , kissing her soft skin, trailing my mouth down her neck gently and across her chest. I wrap an arm around the small of her back, the other hand on her side.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Marianna~

I run my hands down his back as he kisses me. I sigh and stretch my leg out, twirling my feet around his leg and enjoying the feeling of him and I together.

Smiling, I unbutton his pants, telling him I was ok with the situation.

[bahumbug Sad ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Devon
I smile faintly as I trail farther down, my lips gently brushing against her nipple and pausing there, both hands on the softness of her stomach. I feel her hands go to my pants and bring my mouth slowly back up to her's, letting my lips drag along her skin. My lips parted slightly and my tongue brushed along her neck for a moment before I kissed her jaw line, helping her push my pants down before I kicked them away. My mouth found her's again and I kiss her deeply as wrap a hand around one of her thighs gently. Pulling away briefly and opening my eyes, I wait until she does the same then wink at her before bringing myself inside of her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Marianna~

I met his gaze and he winks at me before entering. I wince in pain and plessure as he does so. His demon skin burned and felt wrong.. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the feeling and the thought that I knew this was wrong. I reach up and touch his neck, then moan and waited for more.

[erg, sorry... I will probably be more descriptive tomorrow]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:36 pm

( It's fine. )

Devon
I close my eyes half way, letting my lips trail over the soft skin of her neck as I wrap my body gently around her's, cradling her. My entire body seemed to burn with lust and desire, yet Mari's body seemed cool to the touch beneath me, the night air surrounding us. I place my hand gently on the back of her head, holding her to me.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Marianna~

I rest my blues eyes and drown in his touch. His burning skin felt so painful it was pleasurable, like extreme hot feeling cold. I run my fingers through his dark hair and then down his back, his spine and muscles causing my fingers to sway up and down gently like a boat on a calm night at sea. Our differences, our extreme good and bad, cold and hot, intertwined in the moonlight. I couldn't help feeling a slight pang of smugness as I thought of how neither of our fathers, which were more like bosses, knew of this, or could do anything about it at the time.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Devon
My mouth found her's again and I gently force it open with my tongue, though it took little effort. I didn't think about the rest of the world anymore; all I really cared about was Mari and this little blissful moment. Moaning quietly at her touch on her hot back, I let my fingers slide down over her chest and breasts, barely brushing against her erect nipples, then down her sides. I kiss her neck again, trailing my lips over her flushed skin to her breasts.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Marianna~

I kiss him back passionately, moaning at his warm lips as they trailed down my neck and down to my chest. I rest my head back and move with his strong, yet lean, body under the cascading waterfall of moonlight. Our surroundings didn't register in my mind except for the damp Earth below me and the crisp air that blew over my cheeks that shimmered with a slight sweat.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next