Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Come For You, My Forbidden Love... [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I've Come For You, My Forbidden Love...     [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 3 Empty Re: I've Come For You, My Forbidden Love... [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by • Echo Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Gale
I let my body relax again, looking back down at her.
"I don't want you to go," I admitted, not much emotion in my voice, though that was typical for a being like myself. Bending down, I brushed my lips against her forehead, my lips lingering against her skin for a brief moment before I pulled my head away from her's again.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

I've Come For You, My Forbidden Love...     [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 3 Empty Re: I've Come For You, My Forbidden Love... [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Marianna

"Neither do I" I say, near a whisper as his lips touched my forehead. My eyes lowering until they were shut and focusing on his touch. Each brush of our skin sending pleasure throughout my body. My mind slowed and I let myself go in his arms. Deciding I could wait a few moments longer before leaving. Who knew I would end up like this.. With a demon I mean.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Gale
My fingers moved in tiny circles and intricate patterns over the soft skin of her back, letting her sweet scent invade my senses as my eyes drank in her features, holding on her own. Leaning down slightly, my lips captured her's in a lingering kiss, slowly increasing pressure until her mouth opened beneath mine and I could deepen our kiss. My hand lifted up to bury itself in her hair, my fingers trailing through the strands, while my other hand roamed her shoulders, trying to memorize every part of her for when she left.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Marianna

I answered the kiss by leaning deeper into his chest. Focusing on his mouth against mine. Flicking my eyes closed, I rest my hands on the sides of his head. My left one running through his hair softly. The feeling was amazing, sending pleasure vibrating through my small body. I wondered slightly if I made him as happy as he made me..

[sorry it's short]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Gale
My body shook slightly with happiness when she leaned into my kiss, but the feeling went away far too quickly when we had to pull away. I leant my forehead gently against her's as I caught my breath, lifting my head away from her's as I struggled to control the raging emotions streaming throughout my body.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Marianna

I look up into his dark eyes as he pulls away. Breathing slightly labored, moving my chest a little more than normal. I could see the lust in his eyes, the love I mean. I smile sweetly and lift my gaze to the sky. Letting a soft sigh slip from my thin, pink lips.

[ sorry so short ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Gale trailed his fingers up and down her spine gently, wanting nothing more than to just pull her back down with him and start last night's process all over again. But she had to go. He kissed her nose gently as he pulled back, hiding the emotion from his eyes the way he had his entire life.

It's okay, mine is too ^
|
|
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Mariana

I nipped at my lip, which was slightly chapped from last night. "Tonight?" I asked him, arms still rested on his shoulder and playing absently with his midnight black hair. In the background, a beautiful spring bird sang it's many songs as it bounced through the top of the forest. It was so beautiful here, I hated leaving. Whenever a human mentioned Heaven on Earth and whatnot, I couldn't help thinking how it would be magnificent to have Earth in Heaven...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3