Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Come For You, My Forbidden Love... [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I've Come For You, My Forbidden Love...     [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Come For You, My Forbidden Love... [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:15 am

Devon
My tongue traced gently over the curve of her breast, tasting her, while my hands traveled back up her sides to grip her ribcage gently on both sides. I kissed her nipple, letting my lips slide over it while suppressing a moan of pleasure from the way out bodies moved together. Reaching down, I take her thigh in one hand, body tensing as I try to hold the peak.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

I've Come For You, My Forbidden Love...     [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Come For You, My Forbidden Love... [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:20 am

Marianna~

I stifled a groan of sweet pleasure when he kisses my nipple. His strong hands grasped my thigh and I pull my hands to my hair and pull it back, the golden curls pulling up in a small bump before twisting out again. His warm body was pressed against mine in such a way that could never be matched. Our bodies contrasting perfectly. I feel his body tense and a rippling shiver crosses my body. The movement out of sheer pleasure and not out of cold. His movements and his kiss brings goosebumps to my skin.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:27 am

Devon
A ripple of pleasure coursed through my body, setting alive every nerve and synapse in my body and leaving me with an uncontrollable feeling that led to pure ecstasy. I kissed Mari's skin sweetly, letting my tongue slide over her skin over her chest and stomach, moaning and body rippling in delight. Lifting my head back up to her's, I kiss her mouth passionately again, deeply.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:29 am

Marianna~

I feel his tongue slide over my body and sigh inwardly, feeling nothing but pure pleasure. His lips meet mine once more and I kiss him back, almost roughly. His soft lips pressing mine.

[ehh......brain fart]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:33 am

Devon
Another tremor courses up my spine, causing me to moan into our kiss, sliding my hand back up from her thigh to wrap both arms around her smaller body again. I felt myself begin to release, holding Mari tighter now as I kiss her.

( Haha, it's fine xD. )
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:47 am

Marianna~

I hold my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. I moan and melt into his arms, trusting him completely in this moment. I hear the wind rustle through the trees and the sound adds to the calm, hushed environment we were in. No one but us was around, and no one but him plagued my mind.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 am

Devon
I could feel Mari's body beneath my own and my hands; her sinewy, slim form straining and moving so sweetly in the moonlight, drawing me in like oxygen to an open flame. Eventually, I came to a stop, laying skin on skin against her and just kissing her, loving every taste. It seemed the entire world was holding it's breath, no other creature moving, as though Time itself were caught up in this moment.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:02 am

Marianna~

He stopped and I continued kissing him, our bodies laying together in the glowing moonlight. My ivory skin glowing against his dark skin. His every touch sent pleasure through my body as we lay there in the moonlight, kissing our problems away. I smiled under our kiss at how perfect we seemed, how amazing he was. Angel and Demon, kissing under the moonlight.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:31 am

Devon
The cool night air cooled my heated body, and I rolled gently off of Mari, slowly pulling out of her while keeping my arms around her. This moment just seemed so perfect, so ironic... 'And noe you're going soft,' I thought sarcastically to myself. Seriously, I never would have had thoughts like this before I had met Mari, and I chuckled softly at the thought of it.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:34 am

Marianna~

My blue eyes washed over to meet his as I listen to his laughter. The sweet, suttle sound had interesting timing. "What's so funny?" I asked teasingly, my voice soft. I then roll over, resting my head on his arm and gazing up into his dark eyes. I never knew I would fall in love with someone so.... evil. The word didn't really suit him however. It only described what he was. I awaited his response as I twirled my finger along his warm chest.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:49 am

Devon
I shift slightly as well, letting her roll over at staring up at the night sky and stars, laying on my back now. Looking back down at her, I flash a smile. "This. I never would have thought that any of this," I gestured to the surrounding forest, "was beautiful, or that anything could be so perfect, before I met you. It's ironic to have a demon thinking these things," I say, shaking my head slightly and gently rubbing her shoulder blade.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:58 am

Marianna~

The words made my stomach roll as it was supposed to by instinct. I push the feeling away and look out at the trees and now distant meadow. "But I'm glad I met you" I said sweetly, my voice smooth and gentle. "Although you are a" I paused and let him place the word himself "You treat me better than any other would, I love you" I said. The words I had whispered with reluctance earlier were now spoken with a confidence that I now realized could never be broken or weakened.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:03 am

Devon
I stared up at the sky, one arm bent behind my head, the other gently caressing her shoulder blade, wrapped around her back. I listened quietly as she talked, knowing exactly what she meant when she paused meaningfully, and turned my head slightly to look at her again.
"I love you too," I said, feeling relief at her voice, more convinced that I had heard her tone the last time wrong.

Surprised
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:09 am

Marianna~

I smiled up at him and push my self forward, kissing him gently on the lips, then leaning back and looking around. The sound of the cool water bubbling down into the isolated pool was so relaxing I almost fell asleep right then and there.

[holy poopers I lost my brain... again]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:35 am

Devon
I kiss her back, savoring the feeling and taste of her mouth on mine. She was beautiful in every way to me. Smiling when the kiss ended, I lay my head back down, feeling her body start relaxing from fatigue.

Me too.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:41 am

[lol]

Marianna~

I listen to his heart beat, and his breathing. The sound was like a lullaby to me, his strong chest supporting my head. Giving in, I drift into a light sleep, melting into his strong arms.

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:46 am

Devon
I feel her start to drift off, smiling to myself. Staring up at the sky, I wider briefly what what happen if our fathers did find out. Pushing the thoughts away, I let out my breath in a sigh and let myself begin to drift to sleep.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:50 am

Marianna~

In the early dawn I awoke to a bird singing its beautiful upbeat song. I smile, then slip out of his hands gently without waking him. Wrapping my wings around my light skin, I walk to the ice cool, pure water. Stepping into it on graceful legs I sit down, stretching my right wing out. I dip it into the water, then get to work running my fingers over each feather, removing any dirt or sweat from them. A few feathers fell from the white wing, and I then moved on the the next one.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:26 pm

[gtg, be on tomorrow night, maybe.. lol srry]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Devon
When I woke up, Mari was gone. Lifting my head, I see her out inthe stream and smile slightly. Sitting up, I punmyself to my feet and walk towards her, wading in to the swirling waters. I come up behind her.
"Good morning," I say quietly.

Sorry sorry, I really really tried to give you more, but I just couldn't.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:26 pm

[lol that's fine]

Marianna~

My body jolted and I wrap my wings to my ivory colored body quickly, scattering the icey water. I then drown in his beautifully dark eyes and chuckled. "You scared me" I said simply, my sweet voice ringing softly. I then pul my left wing out and repeat the process, running the pure water over each and every feather. The small, rippling waterfall sending bubbles and ripples to me, and I seemed to reply in a conversation with my ripple causing movements. My eyes found his once more, preening my wing was such an everyday thing that I didn't have to watch to do it. "How is your morning?" I said, returning my gaze to my wing.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Gale
I chuckled softly, wrapping my arms gently around her small waist and pressing my mouth against the back of her head.
"I'm sorry," I said quietly, lifting my hands gently to pull her hair back from her face and off her shoulders, letting it fall neatly down her back. I bent my head again slightly to softly kiss the area where her neck and shoulders met. I let my wings out slowly to let them hang in the water.
"Still deciding. Your's?" I ask, trailing my fingers gently over her skin, pondering. She was so much different from any other I had met, and she was just plain beautiful in every aspect, even if she were an angel.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:07 am

Marianna

His ever touch burned in pain and pleasure. His lips on my neck giving me slight goosebumps even under his heat. "Perfect" I say softly with a smile, placing my small hands over his large ones which were placed on my hips. My pale blue eyes matched the water as they left it's surface to look at him. Head turning slightly before I did. I let my eyes trail down his dangerous, dark, handsome body before they met his eyes again. Running my hands over his chest and placing them behind his neck. Our contrast couldn't be so amazingly perfect and odd. I cock my head slightly at the sound of an angels voice from above, my auburn/blonde hair tumbling over my small shoulder. I never left his gaze, but was caught in Castiel's words, knowing exactly who it was immediately. A small fear grew in my stomach, but when he was sent into the higher ranking messanger he simply held his breath. Not speaking a word in his powerful angelic voice. I breathe a sigh of relief and let my thoughts linger away to Gale. A smile finally lifting on my lips. I knew Cas knew now, and would have to talk with him. His silence however made me happy.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Gale
I smiled slightly at her answer, letting her turn around. She lifted her arms up to place them behind my neck, and I wrapped an arm around her waist, the other one wrapped around higher up on her back by her ribs. My back and shoulders automatically stiffened at the sound of an Angel's voice, and I lifted my gaze up to the sky.
"Friend of your's?" I asked, my fingers rubbing small circles on her back.

Sorry.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Marianna

"They are all my brothers. And that they will always be" I say softly. Smiling warmly before leaning closer into him and resting my head on his broad shoulder. A small sigh playing from my lips in content. Though it ought to have been in remorse. Castiel hadn't said anything. Why not? I felt uneasy about the situation, but let the feeling pass. "I will have to go soon" My melodic voice spoke something that I always hated doing in the mornings after I visited him.

[ np, same here ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next