Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 14 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Glenn smiled and chuckled softly when she kissed his fist, and leaned in, kissing her forehead. "Thank you," he teased, "Now I won't need a bandaid." He chuckled again and listened to what she had to say, then frowned slightly. "It's all right, Rikkalia. That's what apologies are for." Glenn looked into her eyes and couldn't resist the urge to have her with him again. Glenn wrapped his arms around her waist and planted his lips on hers, slipping his tongue into her mouth, not caring that they were in plain sight of other people. Glenn was just so relieved she wasn't mad at him.

Back to top Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 14 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:46 pm

Rikkalia

Our lips met in yet another passionate kiss. I leaned into him, ignoring the looks of random people who were here for numerous reasons. After the kiss had ended, I smiled up into his eyes. "What should we do today?" I asked and then my mind clicked. "Oh! How was your interview?" I asked, slightly angry at myself for being so selfish as to not ask before. "Get a room!" A younger teenager yelled at us. My gaze flicked to his and I roll my eyes "Get a life!" I retorted, my words rough and obviously annoyed.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Glenn allowed her to pull back, partially satisfied. He smiled at her question, but before he was able to reply, she asked about his interview. "Ah, it was good. I got the job. Part-time, at least. I start tomorrow and work from 1 o'clock to 6 o'clock." Glenn frowned, not really liking the hours, but he'd live with them. At least he'd get to sleep in. Glenn laughed at her retort to the teenager and flicked her chin saying, "That's my girl." He kissed her nose gently. Then Glenn turned back to her original question, "And I don't know. Whatever you want to do. I can teach you to surf, if you'd like."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Rikkalia

I smirked at his comment and kiss. His following words made me chuckle "I don't know if that would work, I can't get wet" I said and run my fingers through the dirty blond, wavy hair. "What about......" I thought for a long time, and watched as a strange, four legged slobber ball walked on a leash next to a human. Wrinkling my nose in digust, I look back at Glenn "What was that?" I said, surprise tickling my voice.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Glenn tilted his head slightly, then laughed. "Oh, my. How could I forget?" He rubbed the back of his head, a bit embarrassed. Glenn chuckled at her reaction to the dog and asked the owner to pet the dog. "This is a dog, Rikkalia." He whispered and went over to the dog, rubbing his hands all over the dog's head in a playful way, the dog bending down into a play-bow, and Glenn chuckled, beckoning Rikkalia to come over and pet the dog, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Rikkalia~

Slightly unsure, but trusting in Glenn, I step forward and reach my hand cautiously to the creature. It's soft fur was like nothing i had ever felt before, coarse, but soft. Warmth and happiness seemed to grow in me, and I was curious as to how. The small dog barked loudly, but seemingly in happiness. I couldn't help jumping at the sound, cringing away nervously. However, Glenn remained. Smiling sheepishly up at the owner, I return to Glenn's side, patting the animal's head softly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Glenn smiled gently when Rikkalia backed away at the bark, then shortly after she returned to pet the dog, the owner smiled and waved, giving an excuse to why they had to go. Glenn stood up and helped Rikkalia back to her feet and snapped his fingers, suddenly getting an idea. "We could try a wetsuit, see if it gets your skin wet. If it doesn't work, the surfing idea is a screw-up. Otherwise, i can teach you to surf. wetsuits aren't supposed to let you skin get wet."

[ we just saw a wild baby bunny in our front yard!! sooo cute! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:23 pm

[ aww and I think its the drysuits that keep water off you, wetsuits hold water to your skin lol ]

Rikkalia

I shrugged, unsure of what the suit was. "Sure, but we can't test it here.." I said and smiled.

[ erg =( ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:41 pm

[ omg i'm so stupid haha forget that ]

[ i'll reply later o___O pick'n'play taking [a]b LOT[/b] more effort than I intended ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:07 pm

[ Haha np, and just thought I would comment on the suits thing
not that I'm the brightest at stuff like that though =P ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:48 pm

[ well you're obviously smarter than me haha ]

Glenn smiled and nodded, "I thought that we'd try it out at the fountain, maybe." His smile went a bit lopsided as he rubbed the back of his neck.

[ o____o so short ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Rikkalia~

I shrug "Alright" A smile shows on my face as I kiss him quickly.

[ Ugh, same here... ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:13 pm

~ Bump ~

[ Lolz ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Glenn frowned slightly and kissed her back, his frown turning. He led her to the Surf Shop, then, to buy her a drysuit so they could test it out at the fountain's crystal-clear waters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Rikkalia~

I notice his frown before the kiss, but decided it best to ignore it. Looping my arm in his, I smile and follow him.

[ Sorry brain fart ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14