Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 8 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Rikkalia~
I pulled myself into his car and sat down, then pulled his shirt down so that it was barely past my hips. His remark made me giggle and I lean on the door, staring at everything around us. The car was a strange invention, I thought. Then again, so was everything we passed. There were tall signs, buildings, bicycles, and lots of other gravity defying objects that I thought would fall on land.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 8 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Glenn smiled and looked over at her for a moment. "Why don't you put your seatbelt on?" Glenn smiled and stopped at a red light, buckling in his own seatbelt. When the light turned green, he pushed the gas pedal down again and nearly twenty minutes later, they arrived at his house. He unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car, pulling the keys out of the ignition. He came over to her side and opened the door, holding his hand to help her out of the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:53 pm

Rikkalia~
I gave him a question mark. What was he talking about? I then had to brace myself when we stopped. The light was red. Studying it, it turns green and Glenn goes again.

[srryyyyy brain fart]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Glenn smiled and realized she didn't understand. At the next red light, he reached over the both of them and pulled Rikkalia's seatbelt on and clicked it in. He smiled and went again, pulling into the driveway of his house a short ten minutes later. He unbuckled both of their seatbelts and got out of the car, pulling out the ignition. Glenn smiled and said, "Let's go inside." He held his hand out for her.

[ i redid the going in the house part in this paragraph ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:07 pm

[ thanks, that's kinda what threw me off haha ]

Rikkalia~
He reaches over me temporarily to click a thin, dark gray strip into a slot beside my waist. Chuckling at the strange object I watch him drive again. Observing with my eyes and not asking any questions. We then drive up into a small concreted area and he stops the car. I take his hand, pulling the shirt down once again in fear that someone else would see me. I giggled quietly. What would people think if they saw him with a crazy-looking, half-naked girl?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Glenn smiled and watched her pull his shirt down. They entered the house and he went immediately to his wardrobe and got a pair of baggy shorts that were a plain shade of blue, and said, "I don't have any undergarments for you..." He said sheepishly. "I'll take you to Victoria's Secret and we can get you some bras... and stuff..." Glenn averted his gaze and handed her the shorts. "If you need a brush, there's one in the bathroom."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Rikkalia~

I chuckled at him, he seemed slightly awkward at the moment. As he turned away, I gently slip into the shorts and chuckled. The shorts hung loosely around my waist and would eventually fall off because of my clumsy walking. "You wouldn't have anything to hold them tighter...?" I questioned, holding the shorts up around my waist. I didn't question him about this Victoria's Secret and undergarmets, I would find out soon, so why waste time?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Glenn turned to see the shorts on her and let out a long laugh. He walked over to her and pulled the shirt up slightly, showing her two strings that were attached near the front of the shorts. He pulled on them and the waist tightened. "There you are, m'lady!" He said and kissed her gently before walking into the bathroom and returning with a comb. He offered it to her and asked. "Do you want this now or later? We'll be going out, so there'll be a lot of other people there." He cautioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Rikkalia~
I giggled gently when he pulls the shorts tighter and kiss him back softly, his lips against mine sending goosebumps over my soft skin. I tie the shorts and take the comb from him "Both?" I questioned, running the familiar object through my hair roughly to untangle the mess.

[sorry]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:35 pm

Glenn had disappeared into the bathroom once more, and turned around with a quizical look in his eye and asked, "Both what?" Glenn then thought of something, "Oh, and do you want to work on walking here so you'll be able to walk easily when we get to Victoria's Secret? And in case you're wondering, it's a place for bras and underwear for women. I'll go with you anyways. Then I'll take you around for some shopping. Women's clothing will fit much better on you." He jest and laughed, disappearing again into the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Rikkalia~
I listened to his words carefully and nodded, he once again disappeared into the bathroom and I continued brushing out my hair. "I meant can I bring the brush so that I can comb my hair throughout the day?" I said, pulling it to the side and began braiding it. "Nevermind, I can braid it" I said and set the brush on the end table.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:51 pm

"Ahhh," Glenn's voice echoed from the bathroom. He left the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth. He took it out and smiled sheepishly and looked at her braiding her hair. "If you want to braid it, that's fine by me." He realized she was walking quite well on her own. "Your walking has improved tremendously." He bowed playfully. "I am honored to be in the presence of a master walker." With that, he winked at her and returned to the bathroom where he rinsed out his mouth and toothbrush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:55 pm

Rikkalia~
I rolled my eyes at him as he walked back into the bathroom. "You're such a dork" I teased and leaned against the cabinet, not noticing the imporvement on balancing as well. My hair stayed in the braid without a tie and I played gently with the end of it. I awaited his next proposal on what we were doing.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:59 pm

When Glenn stepped out of the bathroom again, he smiled at her and offered her an arm to loop hers through. "Now we head off to the grand world of the Shopping Mall. Scary place, it is. No place for men. But for you, I will risk my life!" He jested, then added, "And money." Glenn smiled and kissed her cheek before leading her back to his car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:01 pm

Rikkalia~
I pinch him gently, and follow him. "Now... alot of strange looks I shall get... I assume" I said, glancing back at myself and seeing myself in the mirror. I snorted and covered my mouth to keep back the eruption of giggles. "Oh my goodness" I shook my head and chuckled.

[sorryyyy]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:07 pm

Glenn laughed quietly and pulled her gently into the passanger's seat of the car, showing her the seatbelt and reminding her to buckle it. "Oh, you're still beautiful in my eyes." Glenn smiled and kissed her, lingering there for a moment before releasing her lips and closing the passanger's seat door and getting in the driver's seat, buckling his seatbelt and putting the keys into the ignition, starting up the car with an ugly jarring and pulled out of the driveway, heading towards the mall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Rikkalia~
I kissed him back and buckled my seat belt in an awkward manner. I watched as he started the car and drove out of the driveway. "You're the only one that matters" I smiled sweetly over at him, then glanced out the passenger window at the passing objects. They were simliar to those as before, but the terrain began to get different as we approached our destination. More pavement, more concrete, more people. The air was hot and smelled of gasoline. I smelled it questioningly, but left it alone. If Glenn didn't react, then it mustn't matter too much.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:15 pm

He smiled at her comment, and would've kissed her, except the fact that he was currently driving. Glenn noticed her smelling the obviously unfamiliar scent of gasoline. "Sorry about the gasoline smell. You'll get used to it eventually," He said, finally reaching their desitnation after about fifteen minutes. He parked the car in one of the only available parking spots in the entire lot, and opened the door after taking the keys out of the ignition. He sighed and ruffled his tossled hair and went over to her side of the car, opening her door for her. "Welcome to Hell." He said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Rikkalia~
I unbuckle and use his shoulder to assist me out of the car. "It can't be that" I stopped and glanced around. It smelled of fast food and gas, and there were incredibly large and grossly skinny women everywhere. I cocked an eyebrow before backing against the truck to allow him to shut the door. "I take that back" I said simply, glancing over at him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Glenn shut the door and laughed at her comment. "Well, it's now or never." He took her hand, staring down any men who dared give her perfect body so much as the tiny lustful glance. Glenn shook his head, laughing slightly, and entered the large mall. "Well, here we are." He sighed. "I don't come here very often, and I bet you can guess why." He sighed and moved to an escelator, where they were taken upstairs. He immediately took her to the Victoria's Secret and said, "Here. Look around and find some undergarments your size. If you have to try them on, go ahead. But you'll nead a few pairs of each piece."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Rikkalia~
I averted my eyes from the repulsive people around me, sticking close to Glenn. He led me into Victoria's Secret and I glanced at the undergarmets with a blank look, then grabbed a few that looked slightly my size. I shrugged at him and chuckled, then walked over to a lady behind a desk. "Um, excuse me? Can I try these on?" With a quick nod that showed she was busy, she led me to a stall and opened it, then returned to her work.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Glenn rested on the outside of the store, although he'd go in when she needed to pay. He smiled as he watched her go into the dressing room, trying not to let dirty pictures of her float through his mind. He shook his head, ignoring the odd looks he was getting from men that passed by. Glenn waited patiently outside the store and looked elsewhere, like the American Eagle store across the walkway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Rikkalia~
I pulled off his clothes and on the garmets. I looked them over in the mirror a few times and shrugged. I guess they looked the way they were supposed to. I pulled Glenn's clothes back on the take the items to the front desk. "Glenn" I said, holding back a snicker as a guy looked at him with a strange expression. The lady at the front desk ignored me, obviously noticing I didn't have any money.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:41 pm

Glenn turned around to her and said, "Okay, let's pay for these and get out of here." Glenn hurried to the counter where Rikkalia was and paid for the garments, having them placed in a pink-and-white striped back that said 'Victoria's Secret' in capital letters on the side. Glenn handed her the bag. "I'll hold all your other bags. But not this one." He chuckled and looped his arm through hers. "Now, where do you want to shop? Popular girl desitantions are Hollister, Abercrombie, and American Eagle....You choose." He smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Rikkalia~
"Can I change into these first?" I asked, chuckling at his remark about not holding the bag. Wouldn't want to hurt his manhood. I listened to the strange names and decided I would just go to the shop that looked the most interesting.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next