Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 7 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Glenn frowned slightly. "Well go to bed. I'll go home and take a nap, as well. I'll be here in the morning, though, all right?" He asked with a sweet smile before leaning in and giving her a goodbye kiss, nearly falling in, before reluctantly pulling away and getting to his feet. "You'd best not ditch me in the morning." He jested.

Back to top Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 7 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Rikkalia~
His lips felt like heaven against mine and it felt as though his energy was temporarily given to me. Reluctantly, I allow him to stand up. His words were light-hearted and it was such a gift to be able to blow problems like that. "I won't" I chuckled and rolled back into the water, thinking of himthe whole way through the now safe tunnels and while I ignored my dad before collapsing on my bed. Wrapping my tail around the bottom railing, I fall asleep with the help of the trans-atlantic currents.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Glenn easily picked his way through the empty lot and got into his beat-up truck that had lost most of its coloring long again. He was proud of his truck, and hit the trunk with a familiar hand as a shower of rust pooled down. Glenn chuckled and decided he'd clean the car before Rikkalia became human. Only forty-five minutes later, Glenn found himself in his bed, boxers only. He sighed and placed his hands behind his head, staring up at the swirling ceiling fan. Rikkalia was the only one on his mind. He sighed and knew he should get some sleep. He'd see her in the morning. With that in mind, he turned over, and went to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Rikkalia~
I awoke to the sweet smell of sushi. A smile played on my lips as I turned off the currents on my bed. My father then gracefully drifted into my room, his strong, dark body complimented by an amazingly blue tailfin. I took the orange, sunset color from my mother. "Rikkalia my darling, I have given orders to Sam to assist you in swimming" He said, and as I opened my mouth to explain how silly and degrading that was, he cut me off. "No complaints, he will assist you when you are onthe territory, in the fountain you can have privacy" he said. Sam, the all but gorgeous son of my father's best man, was a strong guy with soft brown eyes. He was one of the kindest guys I have ever known. We grew up, and spent every second of our lives side by side. However, as we grew into teenagers and young adults, we gently went our seperate ways. His strong, dark body was the similar color of his mothers and he had jaw length brown hair. I allowed him to pick my lazy butt up and lean into his arms in a friendly manner. He then followed my dad out to the dining hall for breakfast with me in his arms. It would've been awkward, but my father obviously knew that Sam was close enough to me that it didn't matter.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:07 am

When Glenn rolled out of bed the next morning, he had an awful headache. Glenn cupped his head in his hands and sat on the edge of the bed for at least ten minutes before reluctantly hoisting himself off the bed and pouring himself a cup of coffee. The only thing that kept him, from staying in bed was the thought of seeing Rikkalia this morning. The thought brought a smile to his face. Glenn ran a hand through his tosseled hair and yawned, taking 2 Tylenol with his coffee before preparing himself breakfest of an omelet and bacon. He sat down to eat greatfully -- he was starved from having missed lunch and dinner yesterday -- and began to eat. Once he was finished with that, he cleaned up the household a bit, which took about thirty minutes, and he checked the clock. 9:30. It took him half an hour to get to the fountain, so he decided he'd leave around 10. With that decided, he slowly stalked his way into his room to get dressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Rikkalia~
Sam placed me beside my father, and then he gently sat in the chair to my left. I grabbed a few california rolls and began feasting on the delicious treat. Skipping dinner had brought me to a famished state. Sure I wasn't all that 'large', but my appetite was surprisingly similar to Sam and my fathers. My dad glanced over at me, he chuckled at the sight. I had just finisheded my fourth roll, in all of about five minutes. Swallowing hard, forcing the sticky ball of rice down, I giggle. The sound was combined with chuckles on either side of me. Grabbing a few more rolls I, attempting to appear normal, desperately tried to find a way to ditch my best guy friend.

After breakfast, I told Sam to leave me in my room. He did what I asked and left. However, he only stood outside my door. Grumbling, I glance around at my room. There was a small, bubbled window that only opened after a deal of pushing and wiggling. Great, the ugly thing was my only option. Awkwardly, i flick my fin several times to reach the window that wouldn't have taken one before the injury. Shoving on it hard, I only hear a little movement, then it abruptly stopped as if there was something in the way. I squeal in anger and flop back onto my bed. I was a prisonerin my own room, and there was no escape.
"Sam" I grumbled.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:28 pm

After getting himself dressed, making sure to wear swim trunks, Glenn made his way to his car. He washed it off briefly and decided to leave adding new paint to it for later. Yawning he ruffled his hair and got into the driver's side, putting the key into the ignition. The car started with an unruly grinding noise, then roared to life. Glenn rolled down one of the windows and pulled out of his driveway, beginning to make his way down to the beach, where he would park his car, and from there, walk his way to Rikkalia. He wondered how her fin was doing, and what she was doing at the moment, and his thoughts were so engrossed with her he nearly ran a red light. Jamming on the breaks, Glenn cursed to himself. That girl sure was getting to his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Rikkalia~
Sam turned and opened the door, swimming over to me almost immediatly. He stopped by my bed and smiled at me "What's up?" He asked, a cocky grin on his face. Sheesh he seemed to always look like that. Hiding my grin, I say "Can you do something for me?" I asked him, twirling my hair gently. When he answered with 'anything' I asked him the question. "Can you- uh take me to my uncles without my daddy knowing?" I said, smiling cheesily up into his big, brown eyes. Surprisingly and without questioning, he grabbed me, cradling me in his arms with ease. He then, as I asked, took me to my uncle's house.

[this is taking a while to explain what happens when they are apart lolz]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:17 pm

[ lol ikr ]

Glenn sighed as he finally brought his truck into park and rested against the seat, wondering about Rikkalia. He rested his head against the headrest for another few minutes before stretching and rubbing his eyes. He rolled his windows down halfway and grabbed his keys, shoving them in his pocket, and getting out of the car. He locked it behind him and began, slowly, to make his way to the fountain, making sure that nobody was following him. He wanted to make sure Rikkalia's 'hide-out' remained hidden from most men. Hopefully she'd gotten over the whole eating men thing since she met him. He was about five minutes away and he sighed, taking his time, strolling along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Rkkalia~

We reached my uncles and I thanked sam. I, clumsily, made my way to the door and knocked six times in our signature rythem, we were real close. He answered the door beaming. "Rikki!" I he said, ushering me in. When I pulled myself in he looked down at my fin curiously. I shook my head when he went to say something. "I'm fine, dolphins" is all I said before we sat down for some cookies. I take one and take a small bite of the soft chocolate chip deliciousness. Stifling a moan of pleasure, I gather my thoughts and spit it out. "Can you give me the potion to be human on land and mermaid in water...?" I said, studying him. He sighed and took my small hand in his muscular yet soft one. "My darling, why would you want this??" He said, concern littering his face as he stared intently into mine. "I- I met this one guy... His name is Glenn and... Well I'm going to meet him today but I need the potion to be with him, and yes, I will tell you everything later." I answered his question before it escaped his lips. "Promise me" He said and stood, then swam to his huge shelves of potions "That you will be careful" He said. After all, it wasn't much of a deal. I never left the water anyway, and if this turned out badly [which I hoped wouldn't happen] my dad wouldn't every know. "I promise" I said, smiling big. Then, I take the thick, grey bottle and open the cork, drinking it all quickly. "Thank you" I said and hugged him tightly, then kissed his cheek and pulled myself to the door and walked out to Sam, who later took me to the fountain. "That girl" My uncle said, shaking his head and chuckling. He then sat down and took a large, theraputic[sp?] bite of cookie.

I reached the edge of the fountain and surfaced, glancing around for Glenn. "Glenn?" My soft voice rang out like a harp. "I'm back" I said, a beaming smile on my face. The anticipation grew when I heard his footsteps.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Glenn heard Rikkalia's voice and his strides lengthened until he reached the edge of the fountain. "Hey, beautiful," Glenn said, sitting on the edge of the fountain and placing his legs in the water. "So...?" Glenn asked expectantly, leaning down and kissing her lips momentarily, fainlty tasting cookies, and he laughed. "What have you been eating?" Glenn extended his hand in case she wanted help coming to the side of the fountain to sit beside him.

[ really short sorry ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Rikkalia~

I collapsed as his lips touched mine and struggled to stay afloat. I giggled when he asked about what obviously tasted like sushi flavored cookies to him. "Yea... sushi and cookies" I said and took his hand, using it to pull myself onto the stone. I kept my fin in the water, however. I was nervous.... what if I failed at walking? Lacing my fingers with his, I quietly told him that the potion was in effect. My pathetic looking fin was warped and vibrating under the water. I was scared, to be honest. This wasn't like the dolphins though, and it didn't take much for me to hide it. I didn't need to act mean or annoyed.

[lol I'm kinda putting along too]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Glenn nodded and chuckled, "Interesting combo." He smiled and took her hand. He realized that she was scared, and he pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head. "It's all right. I can help you. I won't let you fall." Glenn said, spinning around to face the other direction of the fountain, and stood up. "We can just walk around here until you get the hang of it. Then I can take you back to my truck." Glenn realized she may not know what a truck was, let alone a car, but he didn't really care to explain. Smiling, Glenn let out his hand and said, "Trust me."

[ lol ok? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Rikkalia~

I smiled and leaned into him, his familiar scent comforting me. He then stood up and I felt slightly dizzy. "I dunno..." I said, but pulled my fin out of the water and as it dried, it slowly turned into feet and I blushed. I forgot I would need clothes. "I uh" I said and dove back into the water. "You don't happen to have any extra shirts do you?" I asked, my face still hot from the incident. I held onto the wall, my tail would take around fifteen seconds to reappear.

[like barely putting stuff together lol sorry, my vocab is annoyingly strange, redneck]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:01 pm

[ lol don't worry about it ]

Glenn smiled and turned his head slightly. The shirt he was wearing was currently big enough to reach just above her knees. He took his shirt off and smiled, handing it to her. "Here, take this one for now." He chuckled at her face's coloring. "Come on. Let's try that again." Glenn chuckled and held out his hand again. Reassuringly he added, trying to turn the previous incident into a joke, "That shirt will fit you like a mini-dress." He smiled cockily and focused on helping her.

[ sorry so short o.o ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Rikkalia~

I pulled myself out again and quickly pulled the shirt over myself. I changed and he was right, it reached to the middle of my thighs. I wiggled my feet with uncertaintly, but reached up and grabbed his hand, using his hand and shoulder to brace myself up. I wobbled and almost fell.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Glenn caught her before she fell. He smiled at her and looked at her encouragingly. "Good. We've gotten this far without anything wrong happening! We're stars, as far as I'm concerned," Glenn chuckled and said, "Keep your hand on my shoulder for the first few tries. Put one foot in front of the other. You can do small steps at first, if you'd like." Glenn stepped forward, but only slightly, with one foot, to show her how to do it.

[ i've never taught anybody how to walk before xD lol ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Rikkalia~

I nodded, and wrapped my arm around his neck nervously. My small stature made that feel strange, however, and I moved my arm down to his waist. I slowly and shakily put my foot in front of me in the same manner that he did. I waver, but grip his waist tighter and chuckle. "I feel like a toddler" I snorted and smoothed the front of his shirt gently, the smooth fabric unlike any I had felt before. I didn't waist time on that ailly amazement however and more on walking. I take a larger step with him and beamed. "This isn't as hard or scary as I thought it would be"

[ lmao ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:32 pm

Glenn smiled and watched her, laughing at her comment. "We were all toddlers at one point, sweetheart." He said, then watched her as she made hasty progress. "At this rate, we'll be at my truck in no time." He jested and ruffled her hair with his opposite hand so he could catch her with his closest hand if he needed to. He kissed her cheek. "Good job." Glenn let go of her, but made sure she stayed upright, and kept a hand on the small of her back in case she needed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:13 am

Rikkalia~

He kissed me and then let go. I shook slightly but found my balance and stepped forward again. When my feet were together I smiled and leanded over to kiss him.

[erg sorry]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 am

Glenn smiled and clapped his hands gently. He kissed her back when she leaned into him, and he held his hand out fo her. "Come on, I'll take you to my car. We can go home and get your some clothes. Then I'll take you shopping so you can get some more feminine clothing." Glenn smiled and held his hand out fo her, excitement surging through him, now that they could spend more time with each other on land as much as in the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:25 am

Rikkalia~

I smiled big "Ok" I said and stepped ahead of him gently, then slowly, I gained speed and was almost normal at walking. I wait for him to come next to me and wrap my arm around his waist, leaning my head on his shoulder.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:47 am

Glenn smiled at the close contact. Semi-dirty thoughts traversed the crevices of his brain. All the things they could do together in her human form. Shaking his head, Glenn continued to smile and walk to his car. "It's a short walk," he commented, kissing the top of her head lovingly. "Don't worry. You can sit down then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:52 am

Rikkalia~
My legs were slightly tired, but they had muscle from my tail. "I'm ok" I said and kissed his arm softly, allowing him to lead me.
[gtg sorry]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Glenn nodded and continued to lead her. Once they reached the truck, about ten minutes later (he diliberately[sp] slower for Rikkalia). He opened the door for her and ushered her into the car before grabbing his keys and getting in the drivers seat. "Off to my house!" He smiled and put the keys in the ignition, backing out of his parking spot and driving in the direction of home.

[ k baii ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next