Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 6 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:40 pm

[ cool fin ]

"Well then I never noticed how miraculous the ocean was," he replied. Then Glenn nodded and hopped into the water, creating a mini splash, before taking her hand. He looked around the pool once more. "Dolphins are actually pretty cool, if you don't mind me saying. But they're a bit girly for me." Glenn chuckled a bit and then got ready to hold his breath. "All right, let's go."

Back to top Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 6 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Rikkalia~

I shuddered slightly as he talked of dolphins. I smiled small and gave him time to relax his breathing and prepare to hold his breath. "Ready?" I questioned him. Nervously glancing down at the water to make sure there were no dolphins....yet. I thought nervously of what would happen if I ran/swam into one in the tunnel. I knew plenty of ways to escape, but they took longer than a minute, and that would threaten his survival. I covered my emotions as to keep him from becoming as nervous as I was.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:54 pm

Glenn took a deep breath and nodded to tell her he was ready. He could tell Rikkalia was on edge with the talk of dolphins, but he couldn't quite fathom why. He knew she was with the sharks, but would the dolphins attack her or something? He kept his questions to himself as not to prod into her privacy.

[ so.... short... ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Rikkalia~

I saw him nod and put his hands onto my waist. I dive sharply into the water and thrust my tail hard, sending us into the tunnels quickly and efficiently. My anticipation to be into the open was fueling my tail and allowed me to quickly manuever through the tunnels. There was a slight flicker of electricity in the water and my stomach fluttered nervously. I take a sharp turn into another open chamber and surfaced. Placing my finger onto my mouth I told him to be as silent as possible. There was something in the tunnels, and whether it was a dolphin or not I didn't care to know.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 pm

Glenn waited impatiently and shifted his weight. Now he was becoming aggrivatedly curious to why she hated dolphins so much. Sure, sharks and dolphins didn't get along, but were they really that bad of enemies? Glenn shook his head at the thought and rubbed his chin, almost forgetting Rikkalia was right there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Rikkalia~

I dipped under the water temporarily. Peeking out of the pool and into the tunnels and notice no change in anything and surface next to him. "Sorry, let's go now" I said and allowed him to slow his breath again.

[short, sorry]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Glenn frowned slightly and then touched Rikkalia's shoulder gently. "You're not that big of enemies with dolphins, are you? Would they...attacking you...if they saw you?" Glenn was growing more and more perplexed. "I need to know some of these things if it's ever going to work out. So we're going to stay here and wait until I figure it out." Glenn said, surprised at how authoritative(sp?) he was being. Usually he wasn't one to direct orders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Rikkalia~

I watched him, my gaze uneven as he spoke with courage and strength. "No" I said. It wasn't completely a lie... but it wasn't the truth. I felt myself drop heavily in regret but ignored the guilt and treaded the dark water. They wouldn't come in here, they didn't like the darkness. "Ready now?" I said, annoyance touching my words. I wasn't trying to be short, but I was frightened, and that was how my kind hid their fear, with anger.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Glenn wondered why she was being so defensive all of a sudden. Something told him that she wasn't giving him the whole story. "I expect to hear the story soon." He grumbled and grabbed onto her waist again, taking a deep breath so they could continue the voyage out of the underwater caves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Rikkalia~

I glanced away as I felt a sudden hurt burning in my chest. I didn't even know him, I told myself. Forget it, you don't need to tell him the truth. I said, the supposedly reasurrance only making it worse as he grabbed my waist. I felt the need to rip his hands away. In my distraction I had forgotten where we were and who he was. He inhaled quickly and I dived again, slipping through the opening and into the tunnels again. A small tear gathered in my eyes but was lost in the salt water around us. I slipped around the corners and quickly made my way towards the fountain.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Something seemed to be bugging her a lot, and Glenn decided not to prod anymore. It seems she was pursuading herself not to tell him anything. Perhaps 'they' were more shallow than he thought? Or maybe Rikkalia just had some major trust issues. Considering she used to eat humans.... Well, that would explain it, all right. Instead of dwelling on the subject, Glenn turned his attention and wondered if Rikkalia still wanted to be human with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Rikkalia~

We reached the fountain water and I surface with him, waiting for him to catch his breath. "Sorry" I said, another tear now visible in the air. The simple word was all I said before diving back into the water and swimming as far down as possible, my body capable of quickly diving thousand, or even millions of feet down without suffering from anything. I reach the bottom finally and rip the hearty kelp out from its roots, causing the long, old plant to float up to the top, folding alongside itself as it breaks the surface next to Glenn. I sighed and laid back. What was I thinking? I snarled at myself. My life was eating humans, not courting them.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Glenn looked at her quizically and frowned as she left. Not expecting her to come back, Glenn pulled himself on the edge of the fountain. He saw some kelp drift up and he sighed and rubbed his hand over his face. "No use staying here..." he commented solomnly as he stared into the clear, rippling water of where Rikkalia had disappeared. Instead of moping around, Glenn swung his legs of the edge of the fountain and got up, wishing he'd brought a towel. Slowly, he turned back once, before continueing, slowly, to walk away.

[ gtg sry ttyl ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Rikkalia~

My body convulsed as I swam slowly towards the tunnels, my tears shadowing my sense as I slide inside, swimming towards the light without caution. My scream caught in my throught as I saw a shadow and felt the signal of several dolphins. My tail fin pulled back and pushed me into a dip in the rock. How could I be so stupid? I screamed at myself, nervously awaiting for them to pass. Wait.. they weren't heading for the pool, they were heading towards my kind's territory. Another fear sprouted in my stomach altogether and I acted without thinking. "Hey! What do you think your doing?" I said, my voice laced in courage without my knowing it.

[k]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:51 am

Glenn turned slightly, hearing faint cries from Rikkalia. He couldn't understand what she was saying through the dense amount of water, but he decided to stay nearby in case she needed his help. Cocking an eyebrow, Glenn slowly made his way back to the side of the fountain. He couldn't help but realize how stupid he'd look if Rikkalia was to surface and see him still waiting here. He wasn't a love-struck fool. No, never. He sighed and cupped his face in his hands for a moment before returning to looking through the clear water to see if he could catch a glimpse of the beautiful mermaid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:24 pm

(Im on my nook and supposed to be packing so i will replylater, so it will b a while probably, srry)
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Rikkalia~
I wince as they turn around, their faces showing they were startled. "Well hello there princess" The leader said, a sly grin littering their faces. "You aren't supposed to be here" I snarled back, quickly swimming around them and releasing electrical signals for my father. "Leave now" I threatened. My calm, yet threatening voice startled me. It seemed an earthquake was shaking my core. Hopefully my voice and words scared them off. I didn't need another war right now.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:48 pm

[ lol wth is glenn supposed to do? xD ]

Glenn looked over the edge, and listening to the silence around him, sighed and rubbed a hand over his face. He yawned and leaned back, deciding he'd wait a little bit longer. Oh, God, he though to himself, Am I really as desperate to stay around and wait for a mermaid I have no chance with? She probably already ditched me. I'm clinging onto a false hope, and it's going to get my nowhere. Glenn swore angrily under his breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:03 pm

(Sorry lol)
Rikkalia~
The dolphins went for the attack, i barely dodged their ripping teeth. Backing away, i run into my father. A red cloud of blood drifts u and it wasn't until then that I noticed a tear in the thin membrane of the bottom of my tail. Glancing at daddy, I clumsily swim around the dolphins and towards the side of the fountain. Surfacing in a little of my own blood. "Glenn!" I smiled. "I'm sorry" I said, it was selfish of me to leave him like that.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Glenn noticed the blood and sat up straighter immediately. When Rikkalia surfaced, he turned to face her, concern displayed across his face. "Are you all right?" He asked, ignoring her apology. "I almost left. I heard somethin' goin' on down there and I decided to stay... Come over here. Are you hurt?" Glenn asked again, reaching his hand out to her in case she needed help to hoist herself up on the side of the fountain. Glenn then blushed slightly, "I guess I'm a fool for you, Rikkalia. I couldn't leave."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Rikkalia~
I shake my head at his concern, but accept the help. Using his strong hand as a brace, I pull up onto the ledge and wince when I see the injury. Along the left side of my finseveral rips had shredded the membrane. I ignored pain and quicklly stuck mmy fin back into the water. "I'm fine, just ran some dolphins" I said and chuckled "I'm glad you stayed" i smiled over the thought of if or when my tail would heal.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:55 pm

"You really should consider getting the wound to stop bleeding. Now preferably over later," Glenn said, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. He dropped his hand moments afterwards though, as well as his gaze. He sighed and looked up at her before inquiring, "Rikkalia. It's bugging me, I have to know the answer," he looked up at her, "Are you still interested in doing what we'd made plans for? Or would you rather find a merman that would actually suite you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Rikkalia~
"It will stop soon, mermaids don't clot as fast as humans" I said, feeling his hannd on my shoulder. He lowered his hand and gaze shortly afterward however. Did he not like me anymore? Was it just a temporary fling? I felt myself fall when I heard his words. "A merman could not suit me like you do" I said, my amber eyes meeting his. "I still want to be with you, but my father will not give me permission now" I said, then stroked my tail painfully to run water over my gills. "But my great uncle will do it without telling him." I touch his shoulder with my hand and scoot into him, resting my head on his shoulder. The incident and timing was making me quite sleepy.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Glenn nodded and listened to her proposition, enlightened, but only momentarily. Quietly, he stared at her as she rested her head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair back gently. "Okay," he realized she was getting tired and added. "Where do mermaids usually sleep? I don't want you falling asleep on land." Glenn knew that could end up badly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Rikkalia~
I opened my eyes and pushed myself up "My kind aleeped in running water" I said, but ended it with a sigh. "I wish I could sleep on land, I dom't want to go back there" Yawning, I dip back into the water and then smile at him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next