Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 5 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:12 am

[ yeah it's the pink fat one xD ]

Back to top Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 5 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:41 am

[awwww Smile its cute]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:46 am

Rikkala~

I shook my head, causing my semi-dry hair to slide across my tan shoulders. "We should wait here until nightfall, then while you are at home I can ask him" I said, still smiling at the thought that we could still be together.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:03 pm

"That works," Glenn looked at the sun. "But we have at least one good hour before then." Glenn smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him. "What would you like to do in the meantime?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:08 pm

Rikkalia~

I smiled up into his eyes "That" I paused, kissing his soft lips passionately "Is up to you" I said, my voice soft and low. I kiss him again, out lips pressing together gently. When we pull away I lick his lip slightly and grinned, biting my lip as I fall even deeper into his grasp.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:17 pm

Glenn smiled as she kissed him once, twice. He chuckled slightly at her tease of licking his lip when she pulled away once more. "Well..." Glenn said, pretending to ponder. "We can do whatever you want to do, or I guess I could get you out of this blasted fountain. There's an ocean not far from here. About five minutes. You'd have a lot more space and I can show you the coral reef my sister used to dive at." Glenn then reconsidered his options, grinning when he spoke again: "Or we could just stay here and kiss each other until our lips fall of."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Rikkalia~

"I would say the coral reef would be nice, but I'm not so sure you could lift me" I said "Let alone carry me all the way there" I chuckled, running my palms down to his chest and then back up, my eyes followingmy hands until the jumped back up to his eyes.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Glenn's skin tingled wherever she touched it, and he leaned in for a quick kiss before replying, "You can't be that heavy. You look damn thin to me, sweets." Glenn said looking over her curves. "But if you don't think it's possible, what else would you like to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Rikkali~

"You forgot about this" I grinned as he checked me out, then lifted my fin up ot of the water temporarily. Shrugging, I lean into a small kiss. "I don't know, what would you like to do?" I asked him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Glenn noticed time was quickly wasting away. "I don't care, whatever you'd like, princess," Glenn replied and hugged her waist close to his. "What is there to do around in the fountain?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:47 am

Rikkalia~

"Not much" I sighed in reply to my own words. The drawn out expression ending with an abrupt hault when I come to a conclusion "But... if you can hold your breath for a while" I grinned, putting my arms over his shoulders and slightly helping him stay bouyant with the thrusts from my tail. "How large is your oxygen supply?" I asked him, as though he was another mermaid. Flushing a light pink color I giggle and correct myself "I mean, how long can you hold your breath?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:49 am

Glenn shrugged, "I'm no mermaid," he replied. "I can only hold my breath for about a minute and a half. But that's more than most humans." He commented, running a hand through his shaggy hair. "Why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Rikkalia~

I thought for a second "That'll do" I smiled and rolled backwards into the water. My streamlined tail rolled over the water before ending with a flick of water. I wait just below the surface for him to follow.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:53 pm

"Ummm, okay," Glenn said watching her go underwater. Understanding what she wanted, Glenn plunged under the lukewarm water himself and hovered in it a moment before going above water, taking a large breath of air, and going under once more to follow her. He couldn't help but notice she looked even prettier under water. Probably because she was a mermaid, and mermaids were supposed to be underwater... Glenn chuckled inwardly at his stupidity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:02 pm

Rikkalia~

I watched as he gathers his breath and sinks below the surface. "Grab my hips" I mouthed to him, hoping he wouldn't take this the wrong way. I chuckled at myself for saying that.

[srry brain fart...again]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:05 pm

Glenn cocked an eyebrow at her request, a couple dirty thoughts floating through his mind, although he knew what she meant. Again, he chuckled inwardly and placed his hands on her hips like she'd asked, wondering where she was taking him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:09 pm

RIkkalia~

"I would recommend staying away from my tail" I said, smirking at his obvious dirty thoughts. I then thrust my tail and quickly head for where we were going. We slowly descend. I was careful not to go straight down and cause pressure sickness.

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Glenn kept his eyes open, even though the water stung his eyes slightly. He nodded at her suggestion and continued to look around, still very curious as to where they were going. He took in his surroundings and wanted to say something, but knew he couldn't lest he lose some of the oxygen he would most likely need for their (short) journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Rikkalia~

I swim into an underwater cave, manuevering easily in the small area and carefully picking my way through the darkness. My mind kept track of how long it had been, about 45 seconds. I speed up a little, twisting and turning to take the correct turns and avoid endings. A light appears at the end of the tunnel, but I swim down into another dark cave. 50 seconds. The tunnel curves upward and we finally surface. The area was surrounded by wet rock, making it echo. A glow came from the water, illuminating the chamber. I smiled over at him and pull myself up onto the rock, resting my tail.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:49 am

When they surface, Glenn removed his hands from Rikkalia's waist and looked around, wading. He finally swam over to the edge and hoisted himself up on a rock that was beside the one Rikkalia had situated herself on. Glenn continued to look around, rather amazed. "What is this place?" He asked, dumbfounded that a place like this could exist inside of a fountain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Rikkalia~

I smiled "Long explanation" My tail flicked the water gently, sending the cyan glowing water dancing into the air. As it hits the rock, the water drips down into the pool again, but the glowing stays there for seconds longer. My eyes found his and I chuckled at his expression "I always come here, sort of my safe haven."
A small, silver crab wanders up onto the ledge and slightly pinches Glenn's leg out of curiousity. Its small body scurreying away shortly after to observe his expression. I reach my hand out and pick the little guy up. "Onry little boogers" I said and glanced at Glenn's leg, the area turning slightly red. "Sorry" I said, running a finger of the shining back and then dipping him back into the water. He swayed back and forth until bouncing on the bottom.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:18 pm

"I see. Very hidden away," he said, then added, "Very pretty." He wondered why the water was glowing, but he didn't put forth his question. His eyes glanced down to his leg to see a small, silver crab. He cocked an eyebrow and chuckled slightly, watching Rikkalia pick it up. His fingers slid gently over where the crab had pinched him, seeing it gain a bit of coloring, but shrugged it off and returned his gaze to Rikkalia. Glenn chuckled at her comment about the crabs and watched her release him back into the water. "Kinda cute, I must admit." Glenn added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Rikkalia~

I heard his voice and decided to answer what curiousity was obviously gathering inside him. "Phytoplankton. They are bioluminescent. However, they rarely live anywhere because of the increase of humans. For some reason they are terrified of them.." I said, cupping the water and letting it slide between my fingers. "They aren't afraid of you because I am not afraid" I said and glanced over at him, meeting his eyes and chuckling as he rubs his leg.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:29 pm

"Ahhh," Glenn said, then nodded slightly. He laughed quietly and then replied, "What other miracles do mermaids work?" He wondered what time it was. He was anxious to see if Rikkalia's father would allow her to get the 'curse' (or spell) that would allow her to become human when dry, yet mermaid when wet. Glenn found it an interesting theory, and he didn't quite see how exactly it worked, but he wasn't about to mess with the physiks of merfolk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Rikkalia~

"Miracles?!" I said in unbelievance[is that a word?]. "We simply go with the way of the ocean. It makes the miracles" I smiled and dipped back into the water. "We should head back, dolphins enjoy the pool at night... and I don't trust them" I said, reaching my hand out for his. My fin changes suddenly and I glance away "The moon is in the sky now" I said, glancing down at my now dark, camoflouged fin.

[fin is like this, ignore the weird mermaid though lol

http://www.iphonewallpaperblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Dark-Waters-Mermaid-iPhoneWallpaper.jpg ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next