Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 3 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:20 pm

How things weren't working out She thought.
She slid back in the water unconscious. Her emergency oxygen was kicking in, she only had 15 minutes of mixed carbon dioxide air mixed with oxygen, it didn't feel so good. She woke and gasped as she breached the water and took deep breaths. She looked at him and looked at miss little shark girl talking to him, and had an idea, not knowing how it would work out, but wanting to try it. Her elders had told her of an mermaid that discovered the power of legs, but it was very painful and only few possessed the power to walk on leg without pain, it was like second nature. She decided to see if she could do that. She swam from the shark girl, the crossed the fountain and dived deep till she was on the other side of her and the other side of the boy, she was so bored she wanted to meddle. She swam fast, reaching speeds she never thought possible. She was using hours of oxygen in seconds. She broke the surface and leaped 4 feet in the air and landed on the fountain, her legs walking out then she stopped herself at the wall, then climbed it.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 3 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:23 pm

[k]

Rikkalia~

I watched him as he leaned forward and stroked my cheek. My heart burned for him to kiss me, but I knew he wouldn't. I shook my head nad pulled away "I'm a freak, a man-eating freak. The sharks are better than me" I sighed and turned away from him, leaning against the rock without pumping my tail. I felt a tear slink down my face, but quickly wipe away the evidence of it being there.

[errrrrr zombie had a brain fart lmao]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Glenn listened to her intently, his eyes focussed on her perfect lips. He dropped his hand when she moved away and listened to her mournful speech. "You're better than sharks," he prompted. "And a hell of a lot prettier." Glenn added with a smile. He could no longer hesitate for her. Instead he gently turned her around with a faint glint in his eyes, noticcing her eyes were glossy from tears. "I don't know what I can do to make it better.." he said. "But I [i]cani/i] do this." Glenn lowered himself slightly and pressed his lips against hers in a passionate kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Rikkalia~

I reluctantly turned, my eyes glossy and another tear striping my skin. He then leaned into me and kissed me. I close my eyes and kiss him back. Finally I thought to myself and softened, relaxing my body. He did know what to do to make it better. I break the kiss and smile into his big brown eyes. "This is a little awkward" I said, referring to our positions. He was leaning over the rock and into the fountain to kiss me. "I would hug you if I didn't have this thing" I said, lifting my tail out of the water, then placing it back in. I then chuckled, and kissed him gently again.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Glenn chuckled slightly and nodded, "Yes. It is." He hopped over the rock and landed in the water beside her just to receive another kiss. "Too bad you're not a human, otherwise I'd be all over you." He frowned. "Too bad I can't stay in the water with you forever." He shrugged and kissed her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Rikkalia~

I nodded, then shrugged. My amber eyes travelled to the water and out towards the forest "Or if I could leave the water" I said, but knew it was implausible.

[srry lol]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:04 am

"Well there's that little mermaid story," Glenn teased. "We could always find some enchanted octopus lady." Glenn then let out a small sigh and rested his head and arms on the fountain's edge, his legs only slightly tired from keeping himself afloat. He wondered what to do about their predicament. "It's weird." He muttered. "I mean the fact that you're a mermaid, and I actually may have a chance with you. Seriously, what's so special about me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Rikkalia~

"What's so special about you?" I repeated his question "You're strong, handsome, and nice" I smiled "All in one guy. Not to mention you're smart and swim alot" I said and noticed he was getting tired. I grab the edge of the fountain and pull my heavy tail awkwardly onto the ledge, then move into a sitting position. I kept my tail moving around in the water so that I could breathe.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:03 pm

"Thanks," Glenn replied rather stiffly. He wasn't accustomed to getting compliments as such. "It's an amazing factor that I got your attention." His lips brushed against her cheek gently. "I'm glad i heard you singing." He hauled himself up onto the side of the fountain and gazed into her amber eyes for a while before dropping his stare and wondering what they could possibly talk about now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Rikkalia~

I listen to his words then watch as he pulls himself next to me. I think for a little, confused on what we should do/talk about next. It then comes to me "You seemed nervous about sharks" I said, watching his reaction. If he was afraid of them, I could help him overcome his fear. Sharks were very smart, very strong, very curious creatures. Most are more harmless than mermaids or humans.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:29 pm

"Maybe I'm a bit nervous about them because they're known to kill," Glenn paused for a moment. "Kill humans, I mean." Glenn sighed. "I'm not a shark expert or anything, but I'd rather not take the chance of getting my leg or arm torn off." Glenn's view on sharks was very straightforward: They were bad. He hadn't really considered all the facts that had been proven in defense of sharks, but he didn't care anymore. Ever since his sister was attacked and killed by a shark, he'd been set on seeing them as evil, demon-possesed monsters. Nothing fit of what should be living in the ocean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Rikkalia~

I was surprised at his reaction. "Oh" I said, looking back at the water and thinking. Did they really kill humans that much? I twirled my finger in the cool liquid before smacking my fin gently on the water. The motion sending miniature tsunamis to all the other sides of the fountain.

[erg, brain fart]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Glenn absentmindedly noticed her dismay. "I'm sorry," he apologized quietly, running his hand against the back of his neck. "It's just my sister... You see, she was a surfer before I was, although she was two years younger than me. She was my whole world since my parents divorced and I went to live with my father. She loved surfing and everything about the place where it was done. She knew tons of exotic fish by names, and even knew how to pronounce the silly scientific names..." Glenn paused, tearing up slightly. "She was at a competition one year, right before her 16th birthday I had planned. So far, she was in the lead, as always. Seemingly out of nowhere, a shark jumped out of the water from right underneath her board. She flipped off and tried to swim towards the shore, but another shark caught her by the thigh. The two sharks basically ripped her legs to shreds. I was the one who had to swim out and get her. But by the time she had reached the hospital, she'd lost too much blood... It--" Glenn choked on his words, dropping his gaze to his feet. "It was too late to save her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:47 pm

Rikkalia~

I closed my eyes tightly, listening to his story. "I- I'm sorry" I said, my voice wary. How could I have not known about this? I pump my tail into the water again to resupply my oxygen. "I didn't know" I stated the truth, then shook my head. His story must've been true, he wouldn't lie to me..
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Glenn wiped a tear from under his cheekbone with the bottom of his palm. He wasn't afraid to show weakness towards his one and only sister. They had been completely inseperable. In fact, she'd even taught him how to surf, and it'd become his passion since she died. He only did it for her. "It's not your fault," Glenn smiled weakly and looked up at Rikkalia. "You wouldn't have knonw." Though the tears were gone, his eyes weres till a bit glossy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Rikkalia~

"The sharks I've known have never liked humans, but they never attacked them either... it must've been a species that avoids all sea life" I shook my head, trying to make sense of it all. I know most of the shark species.... the only one I could think that would attack a human would be an oceanic white tip... but they rarely did so. I slid back into the water and let myself dip underneath, getting wet again. I then surfaced and looked at him with sympathy "I'm sorry about what happened" I said.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:00 pm

"I wouldn't expect them to like us," Glenn replied. "But they don't have to kill us." He clenched his hands into fists slightly then let it go. "But it's all right. Apparently surfboards look like seals to them." He shrugged. "I..." he began hesitantly. "I don't want my loathing of sharks to get in between us, though." Glenn frowned slightly. "I guess I could try to forgive. But I'll never forget." He warned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Rikkalia~

"You don't have to frogive or forget" I said "But I will still be with sharks" I added and ran my fingers through my wet hair.

[lol, sorry I'm watchin wipeout... hard to concentrate hahahaha]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:15 pm

"But I'd like to forgive," Glenn said quietly. "I want to move on." His silence entered replaced the talking for the next few minutes before he added, "I don't want to be dragged into the past anymore than I already have been." Glenn was honestly tired of living in the past, knowing each time he went out to surf he could end up like his sister. But he was still determined. "I want to move on..." he repeated.

[ lol okay ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Rikkalia~

I listen to his words, confused about what he really wanted. I decided to suggest something I believed would help. "Would you like to meet a shark? We could start out with a smaller breed if you like" I said, rolling back and resting my tail, allowing the current from the fountain to run over my gills.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Glenn nodded hesitantly, slipping into the water. "I guess," he shrugged. Glenn wanted to get this over with. He would get over this fear of his past. The fear that had troubled him for so long. He would, and nothing would stand in his way.

[ yeah mine's short xD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:30 pm

[lol same here, i gtg sorry be back on in a little bit]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:32 pm

[kk bye]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:58 pm

[back]

Rikkalia~

I listen to the confidence in his voice and nod, then roll back underneath the water. I dive deep down, then, focusing my energy, I call for a thresher shark. Soon, two small thresher sharks swim up to me and rub against my tail. I pull them up to eyes level and explain to them that the human they were going to meet was trying to overcome a tramatic event that sharks were responsible. They understood, and I swim back up to the surface with the thresher sharks. They were only about the length of the average human's legs.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Glenn automatically tensed when he saw the sharks. "Umm.... what do you want me to do?" He asked, wading gently, staring at the sharks with indecision in his eyes.

[ o.O major brain fart ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next