Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 2 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:56 pm

[ lol it's okay ]

"I see," Glenn said, not really understanding, but not really caring. He felt her finger on his chest and chuckled, "You know, if you keep touching me, I won't be able to hold onto my sanity for very much longer." He slipped his arms around her waist gently. "I don't wanna go all crazy on you," he teased, tapping her nose gently, keeping himself afloat by lightly kicking his legs, as not to hit her.

Back to top Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 2 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Rikkalia~

I suddenly got nervous when he touched my waist. Not that he bothered me, just that I didn't want him to cut himself on the teeth and bleed.. I kicked my tailfin rythmically, allowing my scales to brush against his leg. "Maybe" I said, carefully pulling his hands up to my sides "Your insanity wouldn't be all that bad" I smirked. My thoughts trailed off and I fought to.. just as he was, keep my sanity.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Glenn tried to ignore her scales against his legs, even though the tingling sensation seriously turned him on. "Oh," he laughed, "So you want me to go all crazy on you?" He jested and winked at her. Something deep inside him just wanted to lean in and kiss her, but hell, they'd just met! Glenn knew mermaids were usually seductive to trap a guy, and Glenn refused to let that happen to him. Although each time they touched he felt insanely pressured to touch her back, growing bolder each time. Glenn shook his head a bit, trying to get the thoughts out of his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Rikkalia~
I leaned back and quit touching him "Do you know something about mermaids or do you not like me?" I asked him curiously. I had always wondered how much humans knew about us. I felt the water beneath me shift and assumed it was either a shark or a dolphin. I hoped it was a shark...
Huh, betcha humans wouldn't say that.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:16 pm

Glenn frowned for a moment, discouraged she took it that way. "No, it's just---" he paused to choose his words carefully, "I've heard things about mermaids. Don't get me wrong, I really like you..." he almost added: 'probably more than I should,' but he held his tongue. "But you don't seem like that kind..." He said, quiet antsy that her touching had ceased. He wished she hadn't. He felt the water move below him, but he shrugged it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Rikkalia~

I chuckled and sighed "You think I am trying to trick you?" I asked, but it was more of a statement than a question. I felt the water shift again, but the thing brushed against me this time. It was a shark. It must've sensed my earlier argument and come to make sure I was ok. I flick my tail hard, but not hard enough to propel me anywhere. This told the shark the I was fine. I frowned and rolled my eyes "Hold on" I said and flipped into the water backwards. I dive down deep enough that he won't be able to see me. "I'm fine" I snorted, running my hand across her back "Go back to your business" I told the young tiger shark, then propelled myself towards the surface where I was. Surfacing, I apologize. "Sorry about that, shark" I said with a slight chuckle.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:27 pm

"Yeah, kinda.." Glenn replied. He cursed inwardly. Had he just ruined the whole thing? He waited patiently until she came back up. She was just close enough for him to pull her into a kiss, he thought angrily, brows furrowing momentarily. "Shark?" Glenn asked a bit nervously. "How... um... different." Glenn swam a bit closer, his brain screaming at him to kiss her.

[ sorry so short. gtg to dinner be back soon ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:44 pm

[back]

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:28 pm

(omg i forgot my mermaids name lol!)

She saw the guy with the shark girl, and decided to watch him fall into her trap, feeling that guy was dumber then he looked. She swam up to the surface and breathed. If he saw her, then he might as well die. She dived an bit deeper in the water, and decided to watch the boy get eaten, much to her disgust. She was just bored with nothing to do, but the guy was kinda cute. Maybe I come up at the last second, maybe I should go up now, maybe I should let her eat him. So bored so bored She thought. If he already knew about my kind, it would be better for him to die then not tell the secret, she thought in the water, not knowing her hair was visible.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Rikkalia~

I nodded, gettingg trapped in his eyes as he swam a bit closer. I waited for him to kiss me, and when he didn't, I decided to lean in and kiss him. Just then I feel a mer-like electrical current with my ampullae of lorenzini. [shark pores that detect electrical signals] I growl and turn around quickly, seeing a patch of dark hair that looked like the mermaid I recently met's hair. "What are still doing here?" I said, folding my arms over my chest and looking at her with annoyance.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:17 pm

(yeah i know)

I just let an bubble of air pop in the water and just watched.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Rikkalia~

I sneered and grabbed her by the arm, lifting her out of water with ease. "Leave" I said, glaring at her with my Amber eyes that were incredibly intimidating.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:25 pm

Glenn swam back over to the edge of the fountain and hoisted himself up, knowing it was pretty much over. He looked over Rikkalia with a faint smile touching his lips. He glared at the other mermaid tentatively and shook his head. "Rikkalia, I must've interrupted something here. I should go." He said, the seducing part of Rikkalia still attached to him, though, forcing him to want to stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Rikkalia~

"No, its alright, she was just leaving" I said, glaring at her the whole time "Right?" I growled at her. I felt a few electrical currents just below me, they thought I was in danger again. Rolling my eyes, I stick my hand under the water to tell them to leave, then smirked. I told them to rise up to me but not to attack her. "You see, I have plenty of friends, who wouldn't mind having mermaid for dinner" I said with a slight chuckle. I then stiffled the evil tone in my voice... what if I scared Glenn? What if he wanted to leave because he thought I was going to hurt him? Greatt...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:35 pm

She scowled, her tailfin flapping in the air. "Let me go or I will kill you and your little boyfriend that has no value to you other then dinner!" She said, as she dug her claws into the shark girls arm, and slapped her with her tailfin, releasing her as she dove toward deeper waters.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Rikkalia~

I yelled in pain as she dug her claws into my arm "Get her!" I commanded the mako and tiger shark beside me. I then dip the wound in the water to heal it faster. I then duck underwater, pumping my tailfin hard to catch her myself. The wound was bleeding pretty bad, but it was also healing all the while. I catch her and grab her by her tail, pulling her towards my and slapping her "You little slut!" I snarled the words.

[srry for the language lol but it is a mature topic..]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Glenn listened to the two argue and frowned when he heard what the newer mermaid. "Rikkalia?" Glenn asked, trying not to be surprised. He saw it coming. He shook his head. "You probably wouldn't have told me the truth anyways, would you?" Glenn asked reluctantly. He inclined his head towards the new mermaid and sighed, "Thanks for letting me know that. You saved my hide." He hauled himself off the side of the fountain before looking at Rikkalia. "I was kinda hoping to get to know you," he rubbed the back of his head slightly. "Even though you're a mermaid and all. But I guess not anymore." He began to walk off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:47 pm

(Seriously? You make me have to out run the shark with the most bite force and the fastest shark? how unfair lol, i'll have to bring some dolphins.)
Once she was slapped, she clawed the shark girl on the face and let out an crackling cry, then she saw the dolphins come to her aid. The dolphins formed barriers around me near the surface, as I shot freezing, cold arrows of bubbles at the shark girl, as the dolphins protected me from the sharks.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Rikallia~
I hear his words and turn around "No!" I yelled "no, I wasn't going to trick you, you're.... different.. I like you" I said, then turned and glared at the other mermaid "I hate you... not just a family hate... A personal hate for you personally and you will definately pay" I growled out. When I see that Glenn was leaving I sighed and throw my head in my hands, shaking my head. I toy with the teeth along my waist and let my anger grow. The sharks I had called upon attacked the dolphins, and while they were fighting, the mermaid was shooting arrows at me. I dodged them and slapped my tailfin at her "Stop being such an immature bitch!" I yelled at her.

[again, mature post lol]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:58 pm

"Maybe if you weren't such an dumb ass you should have ate him before he ran away! If you can't have him then maybe I can have him for myself, and you can eat him as an mermaid." She said, as she shot an arrow at an shark, slicing of skin.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Glenn heard Rikkalia yell at him not to go, and he stopped momentarily. What should he do? He was already on his way, and didn't he have every right to leave now? "Tell me the truth then," he said quietly. "Were you originally going to hurt me?" Glenn asked, turning around fully now to look at her and the war going on between the two mermaids. He finally lost his cool and shouted, "Would you two cut it out! I don't need this shit, and I'm sure neither of you do! So cut it out and work it out like you're actually half civilized humans instead of brainless fish!" Glenn immediately relented his words and looked at Rikkalia, "Except you." he murmered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Rikkalia~

"Ughh you are so naive!" I yelled, grabbing her by the throat and throwing her against the concrete fountain bottom so she couldn't hurt me. "I wasn't going to eat him! I don't let guys who I eat touch me!" I yelled at her in fury "As soon as he touched the water I would've ate him if I were going to have him for dinner!" I snarled.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Glenn smiled slightly when he heard that she wasn't going to eat him. Then, he returned to his previously angry state, suddenly feeling very defensive for Rikkalia. He walked back to the fountain's edge, daring not enter the water due to all the sharks. "I'm going to force you two to stop if I have to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Rikkalia~

I hear Glenn's voice and I smile, although I tried to hide the smile, it slipped. "Leave. Me. Alone." I said with a stern look on my face "Or I can call my daddy and tell him that you were bugging me" I smiled big "That would be fun" I said and let her go, flicking my tail at her as I swim away, my sharks in tow.
I surface and look at him "I really wasn't going to" I said and sighed "But most of the time I do" I lowered my head and stroked the mako shark who was injured by the other mermaid. It simply stared back at me, pulling its pectoral fins lower and then turning and speeding off, knowing its job was done. I then stroked the tiger shark, allowing her to leave as well. When I had dismissed them, I allowed my amber eyes to look back into his.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:15 pm

"Well I'm glad you decided not to eat me," Glenn said quietly, looking back into her eyes, the same seductive nature coming over him and he placed one hand on her cheek, stroking it with his thumb gently. "Very glad..." he said quietly and realized he was close enough to kiss her now. Glenn inadvertantly wondered if he should, but witheld himself yet again. The fact she was a mermaid made him feel small in comparison to her. He was just a human, yet she communicated with sharks and could breathe underwater. He? He could surf. And talk. And walk. But that's about it compared to her. He sighed slightly.

[ brb i'll be back soon ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next