Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 4 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Rikkalia~

I watched him closely "Just relax first" I said, motioning for the sharks to back up. "I know its hard, but relax" I said, gently touching his shoulder.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 4 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Glenn took in a deep breath, nodding slightly. He emptied his mind of his sister's incident and all other worries he had with the sharks. When he was completely relaxed, he let out a deep breath and looked towards Rikkalia, "Okay, I'm relaxed." He nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Rikkalia~

When he calms down and states that he was relaxed, I allow the sharks to swim behind him, building trust was my next mission. I was ready in case I needed to move the sharks for whatever reason. My tail kept me bouyant, but I was careful not to touch him in case he thought it was a shark.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Glenn flinched slightly when the sharks started moving, and kept his eyes on them. He smiled slightly when he realized the sharks weren't going to hurt him, and if they did, that Rikkalia would stop them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Rikkalia~

I beamed when he smiled, still relaxed when they were behind him. "Touch them, just on their backs" I said, glancing down at the young sharks "They'll like it, they like meeting new people" I said, giggling when they swam in front of him and splashed his chest with a little flick of their tail.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Glenn chuckled slightly when the sharks splashed him, but looked up at Rikkalia hesitantly when she told him to touch their backs. Glenn reached out reluctantly and touched one of the sharks lightly on the back. He pulled back suddenly, then touched the other shark. "I've never felt anything like this before," He said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Rikkalia~

"Be careful, if you stroke them against their dermal denticles-miniature teeth used as protective skin- you with most likely be scratched, it's like sand paper" I told him. I smiled and called one of the sharks to me, then stroke him one way and run my hand along his lateral line. I grinned and lowered myself down to his level when he gets excited and happy. "Their lateral line" I said, showing him where it was. "Is where they enjoy it most, it picks up electrical signals like their ampullae of lorenzini, when you stroke them, its like rubbing a dog's belly" I said, giggling when the thresher pushed his side into my hand.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Glenn smiled and listened to her, stroking the other shark where she had stroked it, chuckling when he saw her shark's reaction to her stroking. His smiled widened only slightly, "They're pretty cool," Glenn admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Rikkalia~

I chuckled and smiled big at him when he said it. "Yea.. they are.." I trailed, stroking the small shark across its back, then touched his nose and rubbed his dorsal fin. "I'm really sorry you had to grow an opinion of sharks in that situation" I said, swimming over to him and looking into his eyes, the thresher shark in tow. "They really aren't that bad" I said.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Glenn nodded solomnly. He watched as she and the shark swam over to him, and he just wanted to kiss her again, but he restrained himself. "I am too. I guess you're right. They aren't that bad..." he admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Rikkalia~

I smiled at him and reached out to touch his chin, then pull him towards me, kissing him softly. The kiss was slightly experimental though, restrained. I waited pulled away shortly after, curious as to wether or not he liked it or wanted me not to. My amber eyes search his for any sign of remorse. They seemed guarded however, I waited for his words, hoping they weren't guarded like his eyes.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Glenn stirred slightly as she kissed him again, his hopes now confirmed that she was interested. He saw her searching his eyes for something, and hoping it would answer whatever her unspoken question was, he pulled her into another, more daring, kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Rikkalia~

When he didn't speak I felt a small fear stir in my stomach, growing and pushing everything around in an emotionally painful process. I bite my lip and almost apologized when he pulled me into another kiss. I rested my eyes and put my arms up onto his shoulders, letting myself fall into his strong arms and push everything but him out of my mind. His soft lips against mine felt perfect. I sighed in mentally and pull myself into him, my waist close to his and my tail brushing his legs with every sway.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Glenn felt her arms around his neck, and he placed his own arms around her waist, stroking her sides and back in a massaging sort of way. Feeling a bit more courageous, he slipped his tongue in between her lips, hoping she wouldn't break away. Something about this just felt so.... right... and inwardly, he smiled. By now he'd completely forgotten about his fear of the sharks and all nervousness that came along with it. All that mattered was her, now. And that she was in his arms. And that she was his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Rikkalia~

I allow him to slip his tongue into my mouth and run my fingers through his hair. His strong hands massaged my sides and back and I relax even more, the only part of my body that wasn't supported by him was my tail which was treading water gently. One problem with a mermaid? Their tails weigh a ton. His soft, warm lips felt so right against mine and his strong, muscular body fit perfectly against mine.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Glenn pulled back but only to say, "I wish you were a human, or I was a mermai---er, merman... We'd be so right together." Glenn resumed kissing her, his kisses slowly traveling down her cheek to her neck, his arms wrapped securely around her waist as he kicked his feet lightly to keep himself afloat. He could feel the small currents made by her flipper swirling around his legs -- or was that the sharks? -- Honestly, he didn't care anymore. He was slowly melting into her, and he felt that all of him would just disappear into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Rikkalia~

He broke the kiss and told me how he wished it was different, the two of us. I laughed lightly when he almost called himself a mermaid. He kissed me again, and I fell into him. I then pulled away and sighed "Your right... we shouldn't" I said reluctantly. "It wouldn't work...." I added. I also wished it was different. I just didn't think I could easily give this up. The sharks brushed against my waist to remind me that they were there and I glanced down with a sad look. "You can leave now" I said, faking a smile. I stroked their backs one last time and released them. My eyes follow them as the swim off, then find his eyes again. "I like you, I really, really do" I said, smiling slightly "I just don't know how it would work".
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:54 pm

Glenn reluctantly allowed her to tend the kiss, and dropped his gaze. He understood perfectly. "I know," Glenn sighed. Although he hadn't known her for an extended period of time, he already felt close to her. As if it was fate itself that had brought them together. "I don't want to have to let go of somebody I'm close to." He shook his head. "Not again." Glenn removed his hands from her waist and sighed. "I don't know how we can change it. I want it to work out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Rikkalia~

I listened to his words, but towards the end they blurred as I followed my thought trail. I beamed as I reached the end "Wait!" I smiled big, bubbling with excitement. "I've heard my father talking before, and I've read a few books that I might not have supposed to..... but I've heard of this.. spell or curse they called it. Where when we dried off completely we could turn human, while keeping our powers. Then, when we get wet, wether a small drop or jumping in, withing ten seconds we turn mer again" I rushed, letting go of him and running my hands in the water. "Maybe he would let me do that" I suggested.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Glenn listened to her intently, eyes gleaming. "If it means we can be together, then yes! Let's!" Glenn was so excited and renewed with hopes he grabbed her by the waist gently and spun her in a circle, landing a kiss gently on her nose when he was finished. "One problem, how am I supposed to get to see your father? Or can he come here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Rikkalia~

I giggled as he spun me around and kissed me. I then chuckled at his words "I'm not so sure you'd like to meet him.... He isn't exactly..... accepting" I said with a chuckle, glowing with hapiness.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:10 pm

"I see..." Glenn said, pondering a moment before turning his attention back to her. "Well, should we wait a day before? Or do you want to go now? I can wait by the side of the fountain as long as you'd like me to." Glenn said, holding her close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:13 pm

[gtg sorry be on a little later]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:16 pm

[ okay and lol my balloon dragon hatched it looks funneh xD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:15 pm

[lol is it in your sig]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next