Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 9 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:50 pm

"Good idea," Glenn laughed slightly and showed her the restrooms. "You can change in here." He pointed the women's restroom, and once more, waited outside the restrooms, ignoring glances he got. Normally men didn't chill outside the restrooms. He laughed at himself and the humiliation he was gartering. He rolled his eyes slightly and rested against the rail, looking into all of the clothes shops.

Back to top Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 9 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Rikkalia~
I walk into the disturbingly unclean bathroom. I cautiously push the handicap stall open and walk in, turning around and fumbling with the lock like I had seen the lady before me do. It locks, and I change quickly and without touching anything. I open the stall and walk out to Glenn, chuckling gently and leaning against him, kissing him softly on the lips and then pulling away. "Thank you" I giggled, realizing just how crazy he looked.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:02 am

Glenn smiled and kissed her back, chuckled slightly. "No problem. Anything for my girl." He said and placed his hand on the small of her back and led her around to the three stores: Hollister, Abercrombie, and American Eagle. He sighed and looked into all of them. "Which one would you like to go to? We can go to all of them. Just make sure it's in my budget." He laughed slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:05 am

Rikkalia~
I glanced at all the clothing stores, curious as to which I found most interesting. "Umm..." I paused, thinking. I chuckled at his remark and decided. "American Eagle?" I said, shrugging at my decision. Who knew, I might end up hating it. Course, I don't know what I like, I'm a mermaid for Christ's sake.

[srry my posts are sorta pathetic.. lol]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:10 am

[ it's okay. i'll post on this one later. xD i'm getting tired sorry ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:13 am

[thats fine]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:16 am

[^___^ thanks]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:08 am

"All right. I'll go into that store with you," Glenn jested. He took her into the store and looked at her body type and lead her to a section with clothes that'd most likely fit her. "Here, see if there are any here that you like."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:12 am

Rikkalia
I glanced over "What ones do you like?" I said, moving my eyes from the clothes to his. I honestly had no idea what the 'Style' was

( srry im on my nook)
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:48 am

Glenn picked out an orange shirt for her, with a white eagle in the side of it. "Here, try this one on for size." He picked out some dark blue skinny jeans that looked to be her size and pointed to the dressing room. "Try these on first."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Rikkalia
I trust his taste and take the clothes. Once again, I asked someone for a room and began changing. The pants fit oddly, hugging every part of my body. I figured that was why they were called skinny jeans. Grabbing the shirt, I slipped ir on over my head, then walked out to show him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Glenn waited patiently and watched the changing rooms (lol sounds like for babies). Glenn smiled when she walked out of the changing rooms and stepped closer to her. He nodded, pretending to be skeptical. He looked her over and sighed. "Tsk, tsk," he replied softly. "This just won't do." Glenn couldn't keep a straight face for more than five minutes, though, and he laughed. He pulled her close and kissed her gently. "Much more flattering than my clothes. They will do." He turned her around and pat her ass gently, smiling all the while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Rikkalia
I look at him quizically(sp?) as he looks me over. I then frown at his words. What does he mean? My mind scatters. His laughter pulled me together and I glare at hiim. He pulls me close and kisses me, wiping away any of my annoyance. He ends the kiss and I walk towards the counter. Jumping at his touch I turn arouhd quickly and, once again, glare at him. This playful look soon faded into a smile however and I wrap my arm in his, putting my hand in his back pocket and leaning against him.

(Srry it took forever Im on my nook)
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:41 pm

[ it's okay i've been busy ]

Glenn smiled anod noted the look of annoyance in her eyes. He smiled and embraced her touch eagerly, and leaned in for another mouth-captivating kiss, and realized the clerk was staring at them. "Take these off, put my clothes on, then we'll find a few more outfits. Then you can change into whatever outfit you'd like. You should get a skirt -- preferably mini." He laughed. "Why don't you pick out an outfit and I'll tell you if it matches or not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Rikkalia
I lean into his kiss. He then gives me more instrucctions. I glance at the store clerk, she was obviously giving us the I'm too old for this look. I chuckled and with a roll of my eyes, return to the changing room. I walk out and hand the clothes to Glen, now in his large clothing.

"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Glenn laughed and said picked out three more outfits for her: two shorts and one mini-skirt with three shirts of assorted colors(you can pick the colors). He handed them to her and said, "Try these on. Don't bother to show them to me, as long as they fit. I think the clerk over there is getting a bit tired of having us around." He smiled and chuckled slightly, kissing her gently on the lips before handing her the three outfits. "If you want, I'll go accessory shopping with you. But you should probably be getting back to the water before your dad and that Sam begins wondering where you are. I'll keep your clothes at my house and I'll bring your clothes and undergarments every day when I come to see you, just in case you wanna go sight-seeing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Rikkalia

I raise my eyebrows and whisper to him "Try to be a little more subtle"My words barely reacched his ears before I was into the room. I slip into the clothes. "What if I can't get the pants on?" I giggled out, attemmpting one last, unnsuccessful time at pulling the white washed jeans around my hips.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Glenn laughed at her comment. He shrugged and replied, "Put the clothes back on the hanger and I'll get you another size up." Glenn got her another size of the jean-shrots and threw them over the side of the dressing room stall. He smiled and waited, leaning against the wall outside of the dressing room stall. He frowned and waited, tapping his foot impatiently. Pictures of her once again floated through his mind, but he tried to ignore it and push all the pictures away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Rikkalia
I catch the jeans and slide them on. They fit perfect. Pulling on my orginal attire, I once again step into the store. "They're all good" I smiled and handed them to him. Grabbing te Victoria's Secret bag, I follow him to the front desk.

(Sorry, brain fart)
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:37 am

Glenn nodded and returned the smaller pair of shorts to the rack before taking the clothes and taking them to the front desk. The clerk made no move for conversation. Instead, she just glared at them both. Glenn chuckled slightly and paid for the clothing, then held the bags. "Do you want to change now or later?" He asked, glancing at his watch again. "And what time should I have you back at the fountain?" Regret filled him; he didn't want to take her back to the fountain. He just wanted to spend the night with her and stargaze and do... well... whatever, really. Glenn snapped back to reality and glanced at her, waiting for her reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:15 am

Rikkalia
"My father will want me back by sundown" I answered, my voice normal because the phrase was normal. "And sure, I can change now" I said, taking out my braid. The now curly hair rested on my shoulder. I brush it back, wishing we could stay together tonight.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Glenn frowned at her answer and watched her leave to go to the bathrooms to change once more. "I wish you could stay with me the night. My bed could use another person." He jested at the last part, hoping desperately that he could lift the mood. Sighing, he decided it was impossible. It was unlikely that they would ever be able to spend the night together. Silently, he rested his upper back against the wall and waited for her to change. He decided he'd make the most of what time they had left before she had to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Rikkalia~
I sighed at his words, sliding into the skinny jeans that hugged my dramatic, yet muscular, figure. "Maybe... someday" I said quietly, more to myself than to him. I pulled off his shirt and lifted the orange one over my head. Pulling it around my waist. I grab the bags and his clothes. Walking out, I put his clothes inside the empty Victoria's Secret bag and lean against the wall, facing his handsome features. "Just keep the bed unoccupied, I will eventually, hopefully soon, be able to take up the place" I smiled, resting my head against the wall.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Glenn smiled when she returned from the bathrooms in her own clothes. "Much more becoming," he said quietly and sighed. Someday? How far away was 'someday?' Sighing, Glenn wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her gently, whispering, "There's no other woman fit to occupy my bed besides you." He smiled and took her hand. "Or we could just make use of the time we have left." He commented and began leading her from the store.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Rikkalia~
I began walking with him, then stopped, still holding his hand. "My father is being a little overprotective, it wouldn't hurt to give him a scare." I grinned into Glenn's eyes, maybe someday could be today. I crossed my arms and glanced around at the people around us. They were normal, everyday people. A small pang of envy littered my mind, but I force it back. I didn't need their lives, I like mine. I then looked back a Glenn "What do you think? He won't hurt me, maybe a little lecture, but he rarely disciplines me, all I have to do is back talk him and tell him how I feel" I said, stating the truth. I was his little girl, and princess of the territory, nothing would be done to punish me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next