Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 11 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Rikkalia~
He brushed against me and I run my hands up to his shoulders. My body trembled in a lust for him and only him. Never, ever would I love the same again. His perfect body and perfect personality. I push my hips to his slightly, awaiting him. Goosebumps gently rose on my skin again, but not because I was cold. Our bodies were against each other, exchanging heat and passion. I kiss him harder, but not too rough. All I wanted was him, all that was in my mind was him. I hoped, desperately wished, that it would forever stay this way, him and I only, no one else.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] - Page 11 Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:07 am

Glenn could sense the passion and anticipiation eminating from her smaller figure. The desire coming from both of their bodies was nearly too much for him to handle. Glenn smiled as he slid of the rest of her undergarments, greatful that there was finally all of her, innocently unclothed, radiating love. Glenn kept a broad grin on his face as he kissed his way up her neck back to her lips, his strong hands running down her thighs.

[ sorry it's kinda short ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:11 am

Rikkalia~

I grip the bed roughly in pleasure and adreline, his touch bringing all my senses to an extreme high. He brought his lips up to mine and kiss him back, our tongues dancing with each other. He slides the rest of my clothes off and I kick the underwear away. I smiled under our kiss, he felt so good, so right. Never would I feel the same with anyone, never.

[that's ok, brain fart here too]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:15 am

Glenn removed the rest of his own clothing items, and smiled at the touch of skin on skin. He noted out of the corner of his eye when she gripped the bed. Because of what emotion, he could not decide, nor would he waste time on trying to. Quietly, Glenn brought his hands back up to her hips and was about to ask her if she was all right with this, but decided against it, thinking it would probably ruin the moment. Instead, Glenn gripped her hips a bit harder and slowly slid himself into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:18 am

Rikkalia~

I noticed his slight hesitation, a tremble fluttering across my body at his absence. He then gripped my hips and slid into me. The intense pleasure seemed to numb my fingers and toes and I push gently against him. A moan slid between my lips, although I had attempted ot suppress it.

[erg Sad ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:21 am

[ D: ik lol ]

Glenn smiled when he heard her moan, although it was slightly muffled, like it had been an accidental slip. Glenn raised an eyebrow gently before deciding not to let it bother him and continued to push himself into her, slowly gaining speed and force.

[ wow o.o so short ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:25 am

Rikkalia~

His body was pressed gently against mine, our skins touching. My body burned with lust each time he touched me, wanting him, needing him. I let my head rest to the side, eyes closed. He gained force and speed and I do not stifle my next moan, figuring it didn't need to be. I had forgotten about my hunger, and forgotten my fright about doing something wrong. It seemed as though you could do anything, and nothing was wrong.

[lol there is a zombie in town Surprised Shocked ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:29 am

[ o.o not the zombie pale ]

Glenn smiled at her moans, which were like music to his ears. Glenn silently wished they could do this forever, but he knew they couldn't possibly do that. Could anybody? Glenn chuckled slightly at his fantasies, as he continued to press into her, he could feel himself grow hot with passion and lust. He unintentionally gripped her hips tighter, his lips pressing against the middle of her chest gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:33 am

[ hahaha Razz ]

Rikkalia~

He tightened his grip, adding to my desire. When his lips met my sternum I run my fingers through his dark hair, pulling him up to my face. I kiss him softly at first, then grew in passion. Our bodies growing hot with every movement, pleasure racing through my veins. I trail my kiss down to his neck, his warm, tanned skin so comforting and exciting. I wanted to know every part of him, to know all of his happiness, and to fix all of his sorrow. To be with him, forever.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:40 am

Glenn smiled slightly when he felt her fingers run through his hair and pull him up to her face. He found it harder to keep himself inside of her at this position, so he gently slid out, planning on conitnueing later. He pressed himself against her, their lips interlocked in a series of passionate kisses. Glenn reached his hands behind her and wrapped her in his embrace, hands trailing down her back to her hips, then back up to her shoulders again.

[ my friend claims he's an alien. alien ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:46 am

Rikkalia~

He leaves me and then runs his hands behind my back. I feel a slight bit shy when I put him in the odd position, and so released his hair. I continued our kiss.

[holy poop this is short, and lol wow]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:48 am

[ rofl 'holy poop'? x3 hey, i gtg to the pool ttyl ? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:55 am

[okay, lol yea, holy pooperz (or boogers and lollipops) I'm the spazzy one at my school lol]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:00 am

Glenn smiled at her and hugged her closely to him she releaed his hair, flipping so he was on bottom, and she rested gently against his skin. "I love you," he murmured before leaning in again into another romantic kiss.

[ lol don't worry so am i xD and 'holy lollipops' i like that haha ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:03 am

Rikkalia~

The words sent butterflies in my stomach, and before I could answer I was in another kiss with him. Releasing only enough to speak, I return the favor "I love you too" I said softly, returning the gently kissing. My body was pressed against his, but I had my arms on either side of him to prevent too much of my weight on him.

[ lolz Smile Razz I once bumped my friend into a trash can, at an academic team meet, I had to pick up the trast -__- but eh, I had a good laugh xD ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:06 am

Glenn, unable to keep himself waiting any longer, gently placed her on the bottom again, and put his hands around her slim waist, marveling the soft, tanned skin. He took in the rest of her body with a keen lover's eye, and slipped into her once more.

[ haha xD my friends and i were telling scary stories at the lunch table one day, and the lunch lady blew the whistle to signal lunch was over, and we all screamed. We had to sit out at recess, but it was SOO funny. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:10 am

Rikkalia~
I place my arms on the bed to stable myself when he hovered over me once again, his rough, yet perfect skin brushing mine. I rest my eyes as he entered me, pleasure burning my body once more. I push against him again, our hips brushing each other.

[ hahaha nicee Smile ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:14 am

Glenn felt their hips brush and he saw her eyes close gently, and he smiled. She looked so perfectly innocent laying on his bed. Glenn wanted nothing more than to have her there forever. Glenn smiled and continude to press himself into her, fingertips trailing down the sides of her stomach teasingly.

[ one of my guy friends said 'is that a threat' to a teacher once... xD he got lunch detention. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:21 am

Rikkalia~

Goosebumps rose at his sweet touch and I smiled, running my arms up to his shoulders and down his arms. I didn't know what to do, but I figured the pleasure he gave me was enough. I didn't know if he was feeling the same way, or if I should do something else. I pushed the thoughts slowly away and let a moan escape my lips.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:25 am

Glenn smiled at her moan and quickly glanced at the outside world. His hunger had subsided, and all that mattered was them. After another few minutes, Glenn slid himself out of her and laid down on the bed beside her, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her closer to him, her hair getting in his face slightly. He let his breathing slow to a regular pace before smiling gently and kissing the back of her shoulder, happy to remain in silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:30 am

Rikkalia~

I noticed his glance outside, but ignored it and snuggled against his warm skin. I nuzzle his neck and smile at his kiss on my shoulder. My breathing slowed gently, and I relaxed. His perfect body pressed against mine, our similar color seeming to mix.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:34 am

Glenn felt her snuggle against him, and he smiled gently. He sighed in happiness before whispering almost inaudibly, "Are you still hungry, or do you wish just to sleep for the night?" The consequences of their actions suddenly appeared to Glenn, and he tried to push them down. He didn't know how Rikkalia's father would react, and the last thing he wanted to do was get her in trouble or put her in pain. He ignored those thoughts and returned to the right-now, smiling gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:37 am

Rikkalia~

I glance up at his eyes to see concern, then it faded into happiness. I smiled small and ran my fingers through his hot hair. "That's up to you, either way I'm fine" I said and ran a finger down his chest, his muscles causing my finger to lift and sink over them. "My father won't hurt me" I added, reassuring him.

[erg sorry]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:40 am

[ x3 it's okay ]

Glenn smiled and pulled the covers over the two of them, causing some clothes to fall off the edges of the bed. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her nose gently. "Then I'll see you in the morning, my love." He said quietly and closed his eyes, their bodies pressed against each other softly, as he felt the rise and fall of her breathing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:43 am

Rikkalia~

I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes. His heartbeat lulling me to sleep. My breathing slowed to a more relaxed state and I smiled, drifting to sleep. His beautiful eyes and soft lips brushed my dreams, letting me sleep peacefully. I could feel his warm touch even in my sleep, comforted and reasured, not afraid of anything on land.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next