Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I look like I care? (Mature, fairly long posts, pargraph atleast per post please, experienced)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Do I look like I care? (Mature, fairly long posts, pargraph atleast per post please, experienced)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I look like I care? (Mature, fairly long posts, pargraph atleast per post please, experienced)

Post by themagus Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:15 pm

As Seclusion set off flying Methos came after her taking exactly her course but not flying as fast he let some of the other angels pass him in their quick flight. He wanted to have some distance from her if he'll have to maneuver or if things got critical he wanted to be in the backs of the persuing angels so he could surprise them. The mission however was to capture Seclusion, not to kill her and the angels took her down from the air, one of them ripping of a wing once on the ground. Blood was pouring out fast, the fluids pumped away from the wound, seeing his Methos snatched the wing from the angel who tore it, placed it back with care and used what was left of his healing power, reconnected the wing well enought for it to keep living but it would still take it a long time to be functional "it was connected to a vein, the blood lost would have killed her" he explained to his frowning relatives, they kept looking at him for a moment and then got back to her, grabbing her and walking her off, her weapon left behind. Methos thoght taking the wolf with him, no one would care as long as it didn't do anything, they would think it was controlled by the Utopian, but before he could act a powerful deamon took the white she-wolf and somehow forced her into into her scyth form with a special gauntel he wore over his long nailed hand and not caring enough about the angels to took her off, to hell if Methos had to guess. He followed the angels to heaven, taking pleasure of bathing in the light once again.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Do I look like I care? (Mature, fairly long posts, pargraph atleast per post please, experienced)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I look like I care? (Mature, fairly long posts, pargraph atleast per post please, experienced)

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:24 pm

She snarled a little when he replaced the wing that had been ripped off and it fell limp beside the other one, blood dried on her back but she seemed more annoyed and defensive if anything. One of the angels that looked to him didn’t seem all too happy with him reconnecting the wing “She would’ve survived” he muttered and she lifted her head up and closed her eyes turned her head back she frowned a pained look appearing on her face when she saw Deadly get taken by the demon. The scythe grew silent no song echoed from the now dull silver blades the demon just looked to it in slight wonder at what had happened. “I’m sure Death will be glad to have you back dear Deadly” it laughed before returning to hell.Seclusion at that point still refused to get taken she snapped at their hands and just refused completely but didn’t waste any more words on them this time but being dragged up to heaven she didn’t like such pure light, for to her it brought back no good memories at all and her head just hung. Knowing she’d try to go look for her companion looked to the arch angel with them “We’ll have to lock her up, once she decides on something she is stubborn, she’ll leave for hell soon if she is not kept in chains. how the hell would you know that? Why would you care if I went to go get Deadly? It would be better for both of us if she was here she thought her head just hung covering angry mismatched eyes as they decided what they should do with her first, It was either the prison or trying to get an answer from her which was hard enough at it was since she wouldn't speak a word to them.
"We should try to get answers from her first encase she rots in there" "We could but then we know full well that she is stubborn and will not answer to us at all" said one of them she listened to each word before they decided the prison would be better for now. Once in the darkness she leaned her head back against the wall and gave a light sigh, her mouth slightly open showing her dangerous teeth just thinking of how to get out of here.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:41 am

Methos was thankful to be here again, in heaven. It brought good memories - laughter, joy, games, rest after coming back from his various tasks, companionship and the pure, ultimate, loving and embracing power of god. He longed of all of those for a long time, time that had a meaning unlike the immortal life he had here, where time doesn't mean anything and seem to never change, and last forever. He met few of his friends who greated him like he left for another task, the passing time feeling to them like only a short moment in the mortal plane, he was glad for the company but soon came to think about his situation, and his duties that sooner or later will call him to give answers to an arc-angel. Time began to melt again and Methos was beginning to feel home when an arc-angel stepped to him and asked him to come, he had the look that meant they both know whats it about, non of them was worried though, fears had no place if you home was heaven, and you were home. Methos was surprised however - usually an angel would call someone if an arc-angel wanted to call a hearing with him, while the arc-angel preparred the settings, this time one of the senior, elder arc-angels called him, perhaps he was to face a council? Or maybe even god? But remembering the frowning faces the angels wore after catching Seclusion he expected a hearing by an arc-angel. A moment later Methos stood in front of the arc-angels council, and the arc-angel who called him went to take his place between the otther arc-angels, they all gathered in a wide and open square where all, including god could see the events. This council consisted partly from the more elderly arc-angels and partly from the stronger arc-angels, a fair balance considering he was an cobative emissary, it meant he could ask some questions but will still have to give answers. The council explain that he was left behind because he was no longer needed but was alloed to keep his angelhood so he could use it to help any he wished. When he inquired about the fate of the Utopians the council answer that they were less valuable and weren't so helpful and dear to them in the first place, summing it in the explenation that such was gods' will. Methos kept silence for a while, remembering the experience he had on the mid plane and thinking about everything he has been through all that time. Then he asked for a secound chance. Faces twitched, words were swirling around in grumbles among the arcs and exchanging look were sent from one another, they expected the exile to take his share and leave, he was seppose to accept gods' will with gratitude instead of asking selfing requests, and it seemed like the problem was that god believed in secound chances. Two arc-angels started to speak at once, both saying the same thing one however had a stronger voice and the weaker voiced arc-angel let him speak. The arc-angel said that Methos was selfish, rude and demanding of god, instead of serving god without question, a quiet general nodding and words of agreement accompanied that statement, and the council decided he should return to the mortal plain and was about to execute his sentance...

[ can talk before your next post for some more addustments? ]
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:21 am

One of the other arc-angels stood “But, doesn’t God believe in seconds chances? He has his rights to ask for one and aren’t we at fault as well for not informing him of our decision to leave him out” they said a strong but still weaker voice came from this one and they listened turning to face the angel. “But we could make him earn his second chance if you insist that he is being selfish” they said just before his sentence was executed.

Later that day Seclusion was dragged to her feet she was not in the mood and was missing her companion greatly now. She snapped at them and the chains vanished but they kept a firm grip on her dragging her somewhere else, interrogation.
Looking at the walls around her she gave a light sigh folding her arms on the table and letting her head rest on them looking to one side the direction in which the door was her eyes were closed but she listened carefully picking up voices and understanding most of what they said.

She opened her blood red eye and looked to the angel that walked in “What did you drag me here for this pure light is sickening even more so since you lot bathe in it so much.” She said her voice was somewhat calm; she had gone through this procedure before and knew how much of it she could take and how to get out of it although at that time she had two working wings, not just one.

She lifted her head and leaned back in the chair her fingers twitching to pick at the locks on the new chains they had put on her. They tried over and over but not a word came from her she just ignored every word before they left for a break she said one thing. “You know, I’m never going to tell you, it’s the only thing keeping me alive here after all” she said and they looked to her tensing and getting angry with her at that but she only gave a smirk. She had won, they were angry.

"Why that little... how can she be so disrespectful?" they asked each other and a shout came from the room "Why should I respect you, I have no reason... you might be angels to humans but to me.. well your nothing but prey" she laughed and leaned back in her chair. An arc angel looked to them "Don't let her get to you, she did that last time and remember the consiquences?" they asked.
"Why don't you let someone else take over, she might answer one of us" he suggested knowing it was very likely she would keep shut and sighed thinking a little desperate to get whatever it was she kept a secret out of her.

She gave a slight sigh and opened her mouth to sing, the words came out filled with sadness the sweet voice echoing and the arc- angel at the door even stopped to listen. It was truely saddening for anyone to listen to. To some angels it even brought back memories.

(Song, if you want to listen....Within Temptation-Frozen Tears...( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCW2L0OMqk8&feature=BFp&list=PLA9CA38E1308C47FB ) )
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:45 pm

“ But we could make him earn his second chance if you insi..." Methos heard eonugh and had no time to waste. They answered his question and he got his answers - something, someone in ths council was tainted by greed and ambition, this would never be a place he could call home. Before the opptimist angel could finish his offer Methos knew what the outcome would be, he simply stood up, looked one of the arc-angels he knew better in the eye and went away from the square not saying a word and waving his wings, stretching them. They'de expect him to go back, or to see god if he had the nerve, but thats exactly what he wanted them to think. He didn't want to say anything because he didn't want to lie, he knew few of them well, one specifically - his mentor. He started off toward where god could usually be found when he sensed the song, not wuite hearing it he knew its there, like static in the air. He followed it to the a structure where the interrogation room was, he was sure she'll be there, the angels probably got tired of her. He entered the building and went streight to the corridor leading to the interrogation room, and turned to see the arc-angel in charge listening. He was walking a determined step, passing the arc-angel and entering the interrogation room, where Seclusion set tied up to a chair with two chains connected to her wirsts, and she was singing. The moment Methos's hand toutched the hilt of his sword he could hear the arc-angel calling after him "Hey! Methos! What are you doing?" he demanded of him, Methos didn't answer but instead he unsheathed his two hander and cut Seclusions chains with two precised swings. He helped her up carefully putting his arm around her wounded wing, looking her in the eye and letting her see his intension 'let me hold you, it'll be easier that way' then he used his other arm around her holding her tightly to him. He jumped into the air and giving a huge wave of his wings he placed both of them horizonally to the floor, his knees bent and feet resting on the wall opposing the door. Looking at the arc-angel that was standing in the corridor he quicky raised his wings, pushed the wall with his legs and flew streight through the door, one of his wings knocking the arc-angel off. He glided swifly through the corridors' turn and out of the structure, heading quietly, without waving his wings and in low flight over to heavens' gates. Then the alarming voiced of angels could be heard from all around him, calling his name and pleading for his to stop. He started waving, as quickly as he could as the gates began to close but it was too late - he got out in time but that didn't mean he wasn't in trouble - few angels were able to get out of the gates right after he did, and were pursuing them. He did the only thing he could - he dived headlong into the middle plane knowing that the weight of both of them will allow him to be faster than his pursuers. Barely hitting the ground his wings puffed on it and lifted him off, he maneuvered as much as his weight could allow him and headed to the city where he slowly glided into a side alley and landed, putting down Seclusion and trying not to hurt her injured wing while doing so. he stood up, a fierce, angered look on his face.

[ sorry for the fail, i gtg to bed too... ]

Last edited by themagus on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:30 pm

(it wasn't a fial quite good actually...mines a bit of a fail...)

She had closed her eyes singing softly by now; she jerked her voice stopping when she heard someone shouting and opened one eye a slight snarl coming to her lips when she heard the faint sound of an unsheathing sword but didn’t flinch as she could feel it cutting the air and heard her chains rattling to the floor. Opening both her eyes she just looked up as she was helped to her feet tensing when she felt a hand on her injured wing as she looked him in the eye, she gave a light sigh it was either get killed at this rate or get out with an angel. She picked the one with a higher chance or survival, get out with an angel. She froze somewhat holding her own wings in tightlyusing the threads to help a little with her limp wing since she really hated other touching them at all. She closed her eyes slightly not opening them until she was put down her injured wing falling limp beside her and her other wing holding it up. She looked to the angered, fierce look on his face but she couldn’t find why.
She gave another light sigh “Thank you Methos, but now I have a question; Why are you so fiercely angry?” she asked him. She had never seen someone that angry in years and even then she didn’t understand it. Out of politeness she didn’t read through him shutting his soul from her own eyes. She always had a feeling that reading an angered persons soul was never the best option.

She waited a little and looked to him closing her eyes briefly she raised her head to the sky and listened before lowering her head to look at him. “You don’t have to answer, but it is better not to bottle such things up? For it’ll only let the anger consume you” her voice almost a whisper, her throat felt quite dry and she thought a little to herself. She moved her hand up her wrists a little sore from the chains had shallow cuts being sown together by the small threads which also tried to sort her wing out but she winced and they stopped instantly. "Shall we go home? they'll catch up sooner or later" she said and she needed to think of a way to get Deadly back.

She was truely grateful to him for getting her out of there and in her mind she owed him a favour at least but for some reason she did not mind but did wonder why he was so angry, it made her curious somethign she never showed much of these days. She waited in silence for his answer. She flicked ehr finger the small thread helping to keep the limp wing from the floor and dragging. The strong threads made an almost invisablenet over the wing keeping it secure as if it was a see through cast of sorts. "Maybe they tore a muscule or ripped a bone" she muttered to herself.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Methos's thought were focused internally and so he didn't notice Seclusions' attemtp not to read his soul, it didn't matter though - his eyes weren't seeing what was infromnt of them, they were seeing the reccent events in heaven. "One of them, or a small group of them are corrupted with greed and power. The council i answered to hardly consisted of the values they used to stand for, im an outcast for eternity" he said, then thought for another moment "Not all of them though, heaven might still have a chance, but only few arc-angels will stand worthy... how did they let it happen?" he finally called them in their name realizing he didn't so far, and the last question he asked more to himself than anyone els, though Seclusion was close enough to hear it, 'doesn't matter' he thought, 'rights how she's on my team, or rather, im on hers''. He watched her one hand going over the wrist of the other and agreed they needed a place to rest, afer hearing what she said they began walking "Yes" he agreed with her "But not tonight. It'll take them long enough, so we can rest." He kept listening to her and added "I could take a look at it once we'll get to the house" he suggested and after a while of walking throught a maze of small streets and side alleys he finally said "We need to get her back... the scythe, Deadly?" He asked about the weapons' name more than stated it "Still, we have to rest first and get your wing better. Hmm, do you have any idea where they will be taking her?". By the time Methos said what's on him mind they stood at the appartments threshold, and Methos felt tired like he haven't been in years. Tonight he could find solace in his sleep, in his newly found answers.

[ im sorry, i just can't think beyond this, see if you have anything to do with that? ]
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:06 am

She listened to everything he head to say her eyes closing briefly. “At this point in time even if you stripped heaven bare there would still only be one or two angels left and I do not know how they let it happen, only god knows” she said giving a light sigh. She looked back once they stood in threshold of the old apartment and she looked to him “It’s fine, I can sort it out myself and her name is Deadly o Deadly Score.” She said and walked inside she stretched her wing out and small threads searched when it connected to her back stitching the nasty gnash together again so she would be able to get at least a little bit of use from the wing the strings stitching her up like a doll that had been torn easily piecing the skin she winced a little, it wasn’t painless but it was certainty effective considering they had a normal healing rate despite all the trouble they went through.
“And I know exactly where she is and who has her, I stole her from the grim reaper just before I was sealed for a century up in heaven, trust me it isn’t pleasant.” She said simply “However, you are right I need to heal up before I head down there to get her back unless Death pays me a visit himself.” Thinking a little as she went to her bedroom to change her blood stained top she felt a sting where she had been stitched up and carefully pulled on another shirt. They were much light on her wings.
She looked to him with a questioning look “I am grateful for you getting me out of there, but answer me this why do you care? You have no relation to me or my race at all, I’m sorry but for me such a thing just makes no sense” she said as if she was trying to puzzled something together.
She waited for an answer she waited a bit as if expecting Deadly's voice to interrupt ehr thoughts butjust turned her back and looked outside. "I still have time" she muttered and opened the window and screeched in anger a few demons turned their heads up and she smirked "We found you" "I don't give a damn, I need you to take me somewhere... How about we play a game demons?"
"We are listening"
"Three nights time, try to catch me, the moon will be black and the midnight sky starless" she said a smirk and they looked to her and smirked back.
"Ok then, don't be late" they said
She laughed "Foolish Demons, just what I need and now everything is planned out" she said and locking the window she noticed twilight was coming once more.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Methos looked at Seclusion thinking, again, that this world got upside down. He couldn't figure how things went that wrong and he understood that the few right being left would have some hard time handling themeselves and that included hell too, he wondered what some of the deamons he got to know think of this new situation, thinking of the anger swelling in them almost made him smile, the poor things, even the stonger of them were bent to the will of the devil, liking it or not. He listened to her question and her explention "You're welcome Seclusion. As to why i care, im an angel, we're made that way, and besides walking here, among people can teach you a lot, if you look in the right places and right now everything is going wrong, looks like you're the only one that's right, thats why i care - this kind of injustice have no place in the world i live in" he answered with a sad expression, and added with a deepening sadness blended with bits of anger that was stripped off him when he was asked about this subject "Thats how i know things went so wrong in heaven, they don't care anymore, they don't feel empathy. I guess the angels you met were of the combatant sort, there are more angels, angels that meant to help, to heal, to comfort, to protect and repel... but it doesn't mean that heavens' fighters should be cold hearted..." then he spoke very quietly, somewhat to himself "Right become righteous... Love become obsession... Good become blindness... Virtue become slavery...". He looked to Seclusion, both standing in the bedroom when she went to the window and made that deal with the deamons. After that he commented "We've got 3 days to rest then, whats the plan?" He always thought about how would fighting Death be, he never considered a scythe an effective fighting tool, and it wasn't - it ws sepose to be a tool of harvest and gathering, but Death himself sepose to make a tough cookie, now he was interested, that might be his most dangerous mission yet.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Her gaze questioned what he said once more “Angels are not built that way, they are built through their own desires, their minds just like the rest of us” she said simply “And you’d be surprised I’ve met all sorts from the healers to the warriors. I was up there for a century, they sealed me up with Deadly remember, or did I not tell you that” she said. The evidence of such a seal lay on her neck still it sealed half of her true ability but it was better for her anyway. She listened to the words he said afterwards “Indeed, that is true in some world” she said simply.

She turned to him “Yes, we have three days and its simple really we get them to take us to Death, he has Deadly and I plan to get her back… I’ve had a few fights before so it shouldn’t be much of a problem unless he decides to use Deadly that is” she said muttering. “Also you do release we’re going to Hell correct?” she said just making sure “Anyway I needed to visit my old teacher…” she chuckled. She learnt a great deal of scythe skills from Death until they turned against each other in the war.

The scythes that she and Death used were built differently bigger in size and built for fighting in battles but theirs were specific to them covering their weakness with ease and tending to the needs of their companions with comfort. Seclusion’s was music melodies so soft that they could be mistaken for angelic tunes when they really came from the depths of hell.

“Also my wing should be just about healed by then and you won’t be tired enough to collapse if that doesn’t work I’m sure the adrenaline will kick in soon enough, Methos” as she flicked her good wing out to stretch it before she folded it the threads still keeping her other wing stable on her back the muscle healing with great help from the threads. "Also a scythe is not a useless weapon, it just takes different types of skills to weild, unlike the sword it can be weilded without much strength and still hold great power, a double bladed scythe uses yet again different skills from the scythe for you have to be careful not to hurt yourself with the twin blades. But it also depends whether you treat the weapon, whether it be a sword, a maice or a scythe with respect, only then will it's full potential be brought out..."

Shaking her head a little she twitched her fingers moving ehr wing to stretch out checking the stitches would hold "Perfect" she said and let it fold again before she got herself a drink. Sipping from the glass she perched herself on the counter just thinking carefully about what the entire plan would be and how everything could turn out depending on th different situations and events that could occur.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:54 am

Methos wasn't so enthusiastic about going to hell without a squad, something likethat will probably prove fatal to an angel. "Are you sure that's wise? If we'll let them take us to hell will they let us simply go and pay a visit to your old teacher? If i were them i'de execute us on the spot, they'll know you're after Deadly won't they?" Methos remembered the few times he'd been to hell. Exept the obvious contrst hell appeared to him pretty close to heaven, things worked on the same principles - ranks of deamons and other creatures, punishment for not following the rules, and an unmistakable foe that is everything the other side is not. Then anotehr thought came to his mind "And besides" he said "How am i going to enter hell? let alone search for Death? Who's going to let an angel walk in hell?". He wasn't too worried about managing by himself, he was worried that one of the deamon will get all the deamons he once banished, other deamon that were angry at him for killing their friends, if deamons had deamon friends, or mates, which he thought would be more reasonable, or infact - any other deamon in hell that would hear Methos, or simply any other angel walked in without backup.

themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:08 am

“Simple you’re going to get caught with me, you have a past with them so they’ll gladly take you there for revenge on lost comrades and I can get out of their easily enough, it’s rather simple actually you just have to think like one, but that’ll be a lot harder for you… or you could dye your wings black” she said. “And who needs backup, it’s no fun and it’s harder if there is a large group, one or two people will not raise suspicion and of course they’ll know I’m looking for Deadly Score but they won’t really mind too much really. She is very picky about who handles her shall we say and hate to see a weapon rot from the inside out.” She said “Although a few of the higher ups might be concerned, Death, maybe Calcifer and Draco…hmm I wonder…Well it’ll be fun” she smirked “and as for searching for Death, that’s easy enough ask around and you’ll find him easily.”

It took exactly three days until she could fly properly again and cracked her wings back into place after pulling the threads out a couple of times. She had found some daggers in her draw just before she headed out and called “Methos you coming or are you going to chicken out like the other angels” she said simply not caring either way but she’d learn something if he did. How long could an angel last in Hell without getting their heads cut off.

She lifted her head and laughed “Don’t be so impatient its only twilight we still have time before the night awakens Daemons.” She said hearing their roars and screams before she sat on the roof waiting a little to see if he decided to come or not before she headed off when the darkness fell easily flying through the darkness small swift wings carrying through the air before she stopped picking up their trap. “Ready?” she asked turning to look over her shoulder.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:13 pm

In the past three days Methos was taking in everything that happened. His banishment from heaven, the war, the ambush and his trial. He knew that now he'll have to carry his blade against his kin and though he hated that thought he understood this was inevitable. Now he was able to decide about his moves and focus o the tast at hand - getting Deadly score back from hell, this was probably the only chance for Seclusion to survive, and it seems that Seclusions survival was the thing that help the world to gether and kept the balance. His choice ment he could never see heaven again, that he will be an angel walking the mortal realm forever, but as long as the corruption was in heaven he prefered the humans with their more true nature - you could see on their faces of there were honest or cheap, that alone made him appreciate them more than the hypocritical angels that were occupying heaven. He didn't see Tamar in those days and the riddle of the lillies remained unsolved, he tried asking Seclusion about it be she won't speak of her sister very willingly, and as stubborn as he was he tried not to push it, it was her right and he dismissed the subject. Instead he talked to her about her home, things he saw while giong through the ruined city and learning more about the war. His hope was that this will help her with her heavy burden, and to understand more about the things he missed.
As twilight came Seclusion got out of the house and he followed her more willingly and intensionally than before, and he replied with "Yes Seclusion, im ready. Let's get your friend back." add he flew to her side signaling everything was in order. He took off toward the closest area of the entry point to hell, not flying too fast so Seclusion could catch up to him and lead the way to the chosen location of her trap. His two handed sword was strapped to his back between his shoulder blades so it won't interrupt his white eagle wings, reliving a memory of him unsheathing the sword with the blade being engulfed with flames "And there is that" he thought "Im still an angel".
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:33 pm

She picked up his thoughts through his behaviour easily and turned she searched a pouch she kept on her hips at times, she had also found a pair of daggers, it was better than going there unarmed; she knew that better than most. She pulled out a vile which held a liquid formed from the arum lilies of her home “If you’re that concerned about it, a few drops of this should hide your presence at least until we have to make our way of there. I’m not particularly fond of going their either, there are a few… other that I’d rather not run into again” she said simply she heard a few cockles and turned her head, she looked almost board with them, avoiding their hands she waited a little bit before she placed the vile back into her pouch and stretched her wings. She went head first folding her wings so it was quickly and they soon flicked out completely as she landed crouched.

Straightening herself she looked around “Now then” she said softly and rustled her hair a little hearing a bit of cackling. “If you’re going to try and ambush us go eat fire, I’m not here for petty games” she said simply and they looked to her “My, my stubborn as usual I see” said a dark, scratchy, deathly voice. But the presence soon vanished.

When they got back ‘home’ she had a few more things to ask him but Deadly was her priority, her companion was now an outcast after the war so knew she would not be welcomed at all. Her head jerked hearing a howl of pain. “Deadly” her eyes widened and she quickly went after it just trying to get there quickly but ending up in the middle of nowhere when the howl stopped. But what stood before her was Death himself, the dark figure not moving but gave a chuckle “Back, my old pupil, you haven’t aged at all. What is it like in heaven?”
“Not much different from here, well to me anyway”

(Not my best...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Mathos was following Seclusion when the howling started and she broke into a dash toward the source. Methos decided he'll get a better view by flying and could worn Seclusion of any trouble. There was one trouble and it wasn't in the way to the sourse of the agonized howling, it was the source - Deadly Score was held by Death. He was staying in midair waving his wings every now and then and waited for Seclusion to reach the clearing. As she did Methos landed by her side, listening to their greetings he assumed that battle over Deadly would start at any moment, and put his hand on his swords hilt. It warmed to his toutch, the sacred flames aching to burst from the blade in the pressence of such evil. He held the sword and himself back though - even if he joined in and was willing this show was belong to the others in play, he will however join the main scene to make sure Seclusion will be alright and that Deadly will be back in her hands. His haw was set and his face grim and determined. If there was something he deprived to do it was taking a lord of hell with a partner he didn't know too well, and from all of them choosing death was probably one of the worse choices in the list.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:36 pm

“You back for something Seclusion?” She tensed her eyes became harsh “Give me back my companion” she snapped.
“You should not have lost her in the first place, but I do wonder why…” he paused revealing Deadly Score in his bony fingers, but the blades were dull, they seemed almost to be rusting themselves. “Why won’t she sing for me, her blades are dull Seclusion what have you done?”
“That is a story for a later date” her stance changed drawing the two daggers she bared her teeth and gave a vicious hiss of anger. “Give me back my companion” she snapped.

She didn’t flinch when the blade was an inch from her neck “That all you got, so much for the lord of hell, Death” she snapped not at all impressed she lunged this time her blades ripped the cloak off him taking a few hits she backed off threads working at her like needles repairing an old toy, weaving in and out of her skin she did not wince this time.

They were soon locked in battle, she backed off worse off than him, “I need to get Deadly out of his hands” she said softly only just enough for Methos to hear. Threads weaved around her daggers almost invisible to anyone eyes and she lunged once more and tried to get Deadly from him but failed and backed up. She appeared to know very well what to avoid and the very fighting style she was fighting, if you looked closely it was almost the same as hers but more… polished.

She flicked her wings a little tapping Methos and turned briefly. “Think you can distract him, neither of us stand much of a chance until Deadly is out of his hands…plus she is not his weapon…it does nothing for him.” She knew very well how everything with these particular scythes worked, ones that had souls picked their masters but they could be taken and wielded by another but it would only kill them, but he was Death, it wouldn’t kill him and she knew that very well.

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:57 pm

The angel unsheathed his sword, his blade englufed by flames, and stepped forward, his intension clear, bringing his sword infront of him so the blade is between him and Death, his wings somewhat spread. He went over his general plan again and feeling content with it he ran forward to find himself greeted with a thrust of the scythe that was meant to push him back and he complied - stopping at once and taking a step back, not allowing himself to get hit by the thrust, but he wouldn't give Death the recovery time he will need to start another attack. Methos used his wings to push him forward, shooting himself, flying the short distance that one slightly more than the scythe's reach and attacked with a thrust of his own, slashing at Death's right collar bone with the far part of his sword, still keeping the blade between the adversaries. Death, hardly having time to recover from his powerful attack was forced to block Methos's blade raising his right hand and placing the pole where Methos's blade should have hit the right scythe blade raised and the left lowered to a knee level, the two weapons colliding and the two enemies sharing furious glares mere inches from eachother. In this position Methos couldn't attack, but Death could - he moved his right hand, pushing Methos's blade left and bringing the raised blade of the scythe toward his enemy's head, Methos foresaw this move, it was the crucial part of his plan, and he sidestepped it to the left passing under the scythe's blade and standing at Death's back as the momentum of the heavy weapon took Death onward, but death didn't stop - as the blade near his right hand was now turned away from Methos and his back exposed he stepped with his right [front] leg away from the angel, to the left and turned around to the left, bringing the other blade, the one near his left hand that was not facing Methos to a sidelong slash at the angel's torso. Methos now having enough space to move caught the pole of the scythe near the blade long before it reached him, using the range of his two handed sword to avoide the coming strike, he parried it by lifting it high in the air in a circular motion forcing the scythe's blade to go above his head. The angel then took a step forward, cutting the distance between him and Death short again to prevent any flow of motion any of them might have. Now the pole of Deadly was pressed to his stomach and his sword was locked behind the pole on Death's side. None of them could move at this position, and the both glared at eachother for a moment, wishing the other to die. Then Methos pressed his sword against the pole, tightining the lock and slid it along it toward Death's hands making him choose between his hands or Deadly, Death pulled his hands from the pole quickly, intending to grip it again once the blade passed but they both knew he lost. At the exact moment both of Death's hands left the pole Methos's widely spread wings game a powerful thrust and Methos drove his sword's hilt into Death's chest making him fly 9 feet backwords, and to Methos Death was no longer important. He grabbed Deadly Score and threw her to Seclusion, turning around to see Death standing Methos flew backwards to land near the utopian "want to go on with it? he looks pretty pissed off, i don't know if it'll be wise".
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Seclusion could only stand and watch, Deadly wasn’t as strong anymore and something was wrong so her attacks were not as effective. Death was getting frustrated by both the fact an angel was equal to him and that one of his own masterpieces would not call fourth her true power, to serve him.
His glare soon leapt to Seclusion what had she done; she had moulded this scythe to suit her, what had she done?
He hissed in anger as Deadly Score was taken from his bony fingers and smirked a little to him seeing the handle burn Methos’s hands a little, even Death’s hands burnt form touching her and wielding such a scythe. Seclusion caught her and the blades slower regained their singing silver blades, a deep sigh of relief came from Deadly. She did not burn Seclusion, for she was her chosen wielder.

“Hmm, I’d rather not, he looks furious with what you just did so… I think a retreat is a much better option” she said and laid Deadly firmly on her back before she quickly spread her wings to get into the air. “Deadly we need some directions” she said knowing full well what Death was like when he was angry, having narrowly missed her own death by his hands a few times. “North, East… quickly” she said in almost a whisper to her and she changed her flight path swiftly the strong wings on her back taking her quickly towards it she jerked “Ah, I think that potion wore off, Methos” she said picking up a laod of rather annoyed demons. She nipped her fingers drawing small bits of blood so he didn’t get caught in her threads the sharp bladeless blades stopped them form coming to near as they wiped in Hell’s breeze. She smirked a little quickly passing through the exit waiting in silence for him. She turned “I’m rather impressed, I’m really beginning to wonder why they left you out, it makes no sense to me.” She said to him “But I guess I should be glad, I thank you once more, but this time… I have something you might like to see unfortunately we have to go back to my old home” she said to him. She had found a part of her home in which there was a bit of heavens light, it was always there since it was a place in which the angels used to come through in order to visit but was closed off now, however the endless pure light remained deep within the ruins.

Once they landed Deadly turned into a pure white wolf and Seclusion hugged her tightly and Deadly smiled “Thank you, Methos… You truly are an angel” she said. Acting like a child her hand gripped part of Deadly’s fur scared she’d vanish again, she was the only link she had left to her family but was also like a second mother to her, always there to listen and give advice of some sort. Walking through the ruins, she walked over the half-skeleton world that lay before them once more. She walked through the old church and found the small courtyard “Here, you can tell what is easily.” The small circle of heavens pure light remained there, no one quite knew why, but it did.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:26 am

Methos, standing beside Seclusion and facing Death he fought back the pain of the burn in his hand. Even with his fast healing the burn disappeared slowly and only grunted as an answer to Seclusion's offer to get away from hell. He rose into the air and tailed Seclusion, keeping close to her and following her maneuvers, it seems she knew what she was doing. In a short while monsters started noticing the angel but it was too late, they were flying head on out of there. He followed her and listened as she explain where they were headed. He had no objection as the trap was no longer there. They landed and Deadly turned back into a sure white she-wolf, seeing Seclusion all over her companion made his heart jump, for the last era he was living for these moments, for these smiles and happy, loving eyes and he simply smiled and nodded saying "You're welcome". They kept walking, Methos following Seclusion's lead in the ruins of her home town, when he saw the divine light he hesitated due to his recent memories of heaven yet something about this light was somewhat different, it reminded him of Seclusion's sister in a way - unaffected by the ongoing events of the world, like it came from before the war, a light that dwelled deep in his memories now. Unlike the light he saw in heaven on his last visit this one hardly held any white color in it, instead the governing color was gold and if one looked for a while without blinking streaks of silver could be seen. He stepped into it, palms turned upwards, the light glimmering on his hair, face, wings, clothes and sword, making him looks even more majestic than he already was. He turned to face Seclusion and Deadly Score "I'll take this light within me, to keep it untill heaven return to it balance, or forever, if need be". He then closed his eyes and let his hands fall, spreading his wings he began ascending, his wings not beating the air. When he got to the centre of the light he remained there, floating and the beam flashed, synchronizing with the ritual. The beam of light shrank to the point it was only an outline to Methos's body, then absorbed into him. Methos dropped from midair, landing on his feet and opening his eyes, the light reflecting from the depths of his eyes. He walked to stand infront of Seclusion, not saying anything, letting her look into his eyes and see his gratitude, power and duty he was now held, a small, honest smile making its way to his face.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:48 am

They both remained in complete silence as they watched, she had seen the ritual before, apart from that one had failed, many times it had, this was the first success and it made her smile a little, she could see the light in the depths of his eyes. She ruffled her hair “Whenever and if such a time ever arrives, I have my own business here, so do what you like” she said and walked off she went back to the old church. She looked around a little before she walked up the crumbling stone steps and opened an old door, the floor had collapsed while she had gone, sighing she jumped down and looked to the old scattered books. It smelt of old books and damp but it was peaceful to her. After a while she had found the book she was looking for nothing more than a story book really. But it kept her occupied when she got bored and was unable to sleep during the day.Deadly had also wondered off a little to go hunting for herself, she needed to eat more frequently than her companion, as did most creatures. Wondering to the well she looked down into it, she dropped one of the arum lilies into its depths before she spoke some ancient words in her lost language. It was a seal, small threads lined the walls of the well keeping it together, making sure the dead remained at peace, no longer in pain, making sure they would rest forever. Lifting her head she looked to Methos sensing he was close. “Any questions?” she asked him.
She rustled her wings as they were begining to molt. She sighed "Hmm, seems I'll need to grow a new pair" she muttered to herself, their wings ahd a fairly short lifespan once they were damaged, they died almost instantly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:07 am

They went each his own way and Methos began to wander the old ruines. He walked the main street passing many once large houses, looking at the ash, the nearly full destruction of even the strongest buildings, and the bloodstains, old blood that was smeared everywhere, most of it washed up but when the war was going it was obvious that blood was the liquid washing the streets, not the rain. There were no wandering souls in the streets like in other ruined places he've been to and he guessed Seclusion laid them all to rest... how many of them he wondered, his thoughts carried away to the fighting - deamon and angels, monsters and celestials fighting the utopians here, where he walked but many years ago. There were hardly any bones too, the animals of the forest around the city probably dealt with most of the corpses, perhaps the utopians and the angels, but most likely not the deamons - animals wouldn't eat their flesh, and deamons had their own way of disposing their dead... He got to the palace yard but decided to skip it, the yard was beautiful once, but entering there would be invading to Seclusion's residence so dispite the curiousity that stuck into him when walking through the ruines he went on, going throught what could have been a trading area spread on a large piazza to the area that was belong to the poorer community of the city where the buildings were more like big piles of ash and dirt and now were home to few forest plants, trees and animals, the forest beginning to take over this less structurized part of the city. While he was deeped in this district he heard a yelp of a small animal that made him remember Deadly went hunting when after they got to the city. He decided to leave those streets too and return to the central parts of the city. The angel was about to pay a visit to the upper class quarter and the barracks when he noted the big church and decided to look into it first, it was closer. The well stood across the main hall, as he remembered it and he wasn't surprised to find Seclusion there. He saw the ritual from afar, feeling uncomfortable to come close and when it was over he walked in to stand near her, not wanting to interrupt her thoughts he didn't speak untill she adressed him "No, i think i got my answers by now, thanks for asking though" then he smiled to her "thats much better than the first time i met you". He gave her wings a criticizing look "If you can" he said with one lifted eyebrow "Then do it, they look like they've seen better days". That made him think about the angel ripping her wing off, he was again overcomed by disgust to such a cruel behavior, and he thought that her wing mustn't be as strong as his, he was born with permanent wings while she changed hers every now and then. Thinking of her without wings struck in as odd, he wondered how she'll look like as he simply couldn't imagine a winged creature without his wings, which were so very natural to him. Gathering curiousity made him forget about the tour to the upper class district and the barracks, and he awited with anticipation.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:32 am

“What do you mean by that ‘much better than the first time I met you’?” she asked turned her gaze to him waiting for his answer. She raised an eyebrow slightly “I can, our wings aren’t as strong as yours, they are easily broken, the bones are strong but are hollow, more so than yours, because we fight while in the air if we have to but also so we can get away swiftly if we must.” She said simply. “They have, not grown a new pair since the war, so it looks like it’s their time” she said, her wings were turning grey and they fell off her back turning to ash. She stretched her arms, knowing it wouldn’t take very long for them to grow back once the bones were through. However, that was the painful bit, the bones had to grow within her back from her spine and then… well it wasn’t the best thing in life, let’s put it like that. She looked completely human without her wings, apart from the razor teeth in her mouth of course. She rustled her hair and stood up. “You look like a little kid, not able to imagine someone born with wings without them?” she said crossing her arms over her chest as par usual for her. She waited for his answers to her questions. Leaning forward a little she looked up at him “Well, Methos, going to answer” she said in a slightly playful tone. Deadly watched, she was treating him as one of her own. It was rather interesting to watch. She gave a light, playful smile, she straightened herself before laughing slightly “Well, I come back and it appears as though you two are friends, how strange” she said laughing a little.

She looked up "Shall we go back home, I'm tired and I;d rather be asleep when my wings grow back, you have no idea how lucky you are with yours" she said. She sighed a little and began walking back knowing the way by foot anyway.
When they got back she looked to him "Do you ever eat?" she asked sipping some water and offering him a glass.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Methos was still smiling "When we first met i had to ipn you to the ground to egt answers, now you're offering them" and he was glad that she did, not only she offered him help but she offered the only thing she knew was of value to him, not anymore though, now he was free by obtaining the knowlage he was after, and free to make his own choices. He listened to her explenation about her wings, understanding that growing something so fast must be a painful experience as he watched them turn to ashes. When she questioned him he wasn't sure if he was mocked or asked seriously, and when she pushed him to to answer her he mumbled in a low, weak voice "it seem so unnatural, thats all" and he snapped his head to see Deadly Score, realizing Seclusion didn't mean to offend him he gave a little smile and triedto get over himself, in the time he spent searching for his answers he got used to be treated with respect from creatures considering themselves lesser than him and he forgot how it was to face someone who could afford sarcasm... he mentally swatted himself on the back of his neck and forced himself to move on. He walked beside her to her home, it was well furnished if somewhat devastated and now was looking at the offered glass "I don't have to, as an immortal, but i got to the habbit while being around" he said and took the glass the water refreshing his throat. He licked his lips taking pleasure in the fresh and cold last drop of water and laid the glass on a table.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:27 pm

“Yeah, yeah, don’t remind me” she said smirking a little to herself. She raised an eyebrow slightly at his answer before they got back.
In her room she kept on Arum lily it was speckled with black and she went to bed lying on her front wanting to sleep so she didn’t have to feel the pain of her wings growing. Deadly walked through and talked to him. “I have a favour to ask of you, she won’t look it up but can you look up on seals, mostly of mixed origin, I want to check up on something” she said a bit of concern was in her voice now. Something seemed wrong.

A little later, there was a load of thumps on the roof. Seclusion awakened wincing in pain; her wings grew back awfully quickly and almost screamed when the bones finally ripped through her back. She panted and the small threads quickly stitched her up as feathers began to grow on them. She jerked her head up “Damn it, we’re found” she groaned getting up dried blood on her back she went to go get Methos, “Wake up, they’re here” she said but it was too late, one of them was already inside “Methos, show yourself, we know full well you are here” Instead Seclusion went through “What on earth do you want, you know I wouldn’t let an angel stay with me, so leave before I snap your head off” she was in one of her moods again and held Deadly in her scythe form.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Methos was concentrated in a large old book, his eyes scanning the text for anything that could give him clues about seals that came from various or unknown originas. He found that most mixed seals were used to bring down a common more powerful enemy or bring a powerful aid, most of those seals however were made with few different seals combining their energies to one purlpose, that wasn't what he was looking for. He found several refrences to the high lords of heaven and vile lords of hell, he read through everything he could find since Deadly didn't give him an exact description of the seal and other than its existance he didn't know much more about it.
Footsteps, feathered wings, shouts. Methos tore himself from the book realizing they had unwelcomed guests and sprinted between bookshelves, flying when he could. He exited the library through a hole in the wall his sword already unsheathed and ready as he was flying to Seclusions' home. He was behind the angels and he hoped we wasn't too late now that both of them were wanted. He decided to hide instead of jumping into battle this time. He took a spot close enough to the angel talked to Seclusion so he could intervene if things went bad but far enough not to be detected. The angel was shouting for him to get out which was bad, his fellow angels thought it regular and continued searching the area, Methos's hiding place covering him well. He saw only four of them, the odds were good, he knew the angel talking to Seclusion wasn't a good fighter and prefared to rely on his magic to absorb hits while he made his strikes and those skills weren't much of a use against him, but he couldn't tell if there were more. If these angels were after him, if they weren't so keen on getting her at the moment... But he told himself that these are false hopes, things with turn bad and he should be ready for it when it happens, he tightened his grip of the sword's hilt and waited to see hot things'll turn up.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next