Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I look like I care? (Mature, fairly long posts, pargraph atleast per post please, experienced)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Do I look like I care? (Mature, fairly long posts, pargraph atleast per post please, experienced)  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do I look like I care? (Mature, fairly long posts, pargraph atleast per post please, experienced)

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:26 am

She watched breifly and picked the chalise up looking at it, she jumped back placing it down instantly as the water before twirling above the rim of the chaliase and looked to him a little "Please tell me you two saw that as well?" she asked thinking she was going mad. She groaned adn ruffled her hair watching as the water kept rising before a muffled sound coming from it and she backed off hissing at it nervously and watching every movement
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Do I look like I care? (Mature, fairly long posts, pargraph atleast per post please, experienced)  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do I look like I care? (Mature, fairly long posts, pargraph atleast per post please, experienced)

Post by themagus Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:34 am

Methos stared, not knowing how to react "Yes, yes I see it, we all do." He said and Taar nodded her agreement as they all watch the returned chalices' water rising in a swirle. Methos sent his hand to the sword but did'nt drew it, water are the cosmic conductor, if this was a portal for another plane or to the age of the one who created it, well, they will probably be overwhelmed but holding it made him feel safe. He wondered how effective will his weapon be and looked at Deadly, the scythe could probably slay anything no matter the source. By then he calmed and his mind cleared, he was ready for nearly anything to happen and they all waited for what was to come next.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:48 am

She looked hissing a little still as the water kept swirling around. "it's alive" she said locking onto the soul "What are you?" she asked having enver seen this kind of creature before. It spoke but it's voice sounded cracked and anceint, apart from that it spoke in an old language which she knew all too well and began translating it in ehr head speaking in her old language. "What do you want here?" she asked it but again only that old lnaguage. "You were sleeping while you hid, what are you hiding from?" this time she got no answer
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:27 am

AT the start Methos was puzzled, he looked from the goblet to Seclusion, blinked twice and looked back to the chalice that seemed to speak in an odd tongue, the voice echoing in the room sounding like someone was talking from the other side of a pool. The angel couldn't figure any of it, not untill Seclusion answered the being in her ancient language allowing Metos to recognized it thanks to his studies Kana, the Utopian spirit who helped him learn the runes, but he couldn't follow the fluent talk on the two so he looked to Taar because if that thing meant to hurt them Taar and Deadly will most probably notice the intension first so he looked to her reaction but she simply watched the transaction between Seclusion and the entity, pretty much like he did. "What... Who is it?" Methos asked Seclusion who was the only one to have a common language with the chalice.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:30 pm

"He doesn't have a name, he was enver given one at brith." she said softly to ehr race names and true names were what linked them all together. "He was sleeping and hiding from something... no... someone" she said "he's guarding somethign important and has been for a seemingly unknown amount fo tiem, could be seconds could be decades or millenuims because of this strange place." she translated every word perfectly, they were known to be understanding being and were taught to speak many languages at a young age the aceint ones and the newer ones to keep them alive. "aAs for waht eh is... that... is unknown"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:50 am

Methos listened, there were misteries around this place, and the chalice, but there still was a lead that could point him the right way for a guess about what he was dealing with. "What is the thing he's guarding, and who can take it in the middle of the Nether?" Methos had no idea what could be the answer to those questions and he hoped there would be none - anything that might needed to be hid in the Nether will most probably be of an overwhelming value, and whatever it would be that wasn't sepose to get a hold of it will be something very dangerous, and probably as ancient. He looked around him, the symbols and rounded lined on the walls glowed a soft light varying from deep pink to purple and light blue but he didn't know what to look for so he turned his attention back to the being Seclusion was takling with.

[ trying to follow your lead =P ]
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:03 am

She asked those questions to the creature but got some rather confusing answers "He said; anything and anyone can take it, it is not visable but you can see it" she repeated althoughshe held a very confused looked on her face as she translated. "He also said he has been ehre for seconds or mabye years he doesn't quite know what it is himself" confused was something that showed on her. Deadly, the wise old wolf even looked confused. "Can we have a look?" she asked it and it suddenly let out an ear piercing screma making ehr cover her ears from it. "Ouch" she said once it had stopped and looked to the creature "Well, he's not going to let us see it either, that's for sure... Although now I'm curious" she smirked and looekd around trying to figure out what it was.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:41 am

Methos was running out of petience "Well, there's only one way to find out." He said, Letting go of his shiethed sword and walking over to the chalice, his hand stretched forward as he meant to pick it up and see what will happen. Just as his hands closed around the chalice he thought he heard a muffle somewhere around him and he immidiately stopped, turning abruptly and drawing his sword, his eyed looked to the dark corridor from which they came. As he did so Taar set her hand forward and a flame pointing at the floor at the close end of the corridor and a large ball of flame combusted at the designated point. There was nothing except for darkness but Methos could swear his warrior sense felt something moving at the far end of the corridor, he couldn't see any of what his inner self told him is there, Taars' fire was too bright and too far away. The fire slowly vanished, Methos's gaze locked on a corner on the other side of the hallway but by the time the fire spell faded there was nothing there. Whatever it was it probably took it's distance for a while, but it'll still be watching "Taar, can you ward the hallway?" 'She felt that too' he thought to himself, and as a proof of that thought Taar complied with a large ward that gllowed on the floor before vanishing, waiting to alarm for any closing presence. Methos turned back to the chalice, a suspicious look on his face - as far as things went it could be the chalice himself playing tricks on them. He looked back, at the empty corridor, at the always alert Taar that seemed to be focusing on something for a change, it gave her a powerful aura and made her seem more substancial. Looking to his side he glanced over Seclusion and Deadly then returned his gaze to the chalice, stepping forward he was grabbing at the chalice to lift it off its' pedestal.

[ If something happend while he's going to pick up the chalice, like the chalice do something, Seclusion stops him or anything else please tell me, otherwise Methos is taking the chalice up. ]
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:23 pm

The creature wailed when he stretched forward to reach for the chaliace, when it was picked up a huge whirpool appeared a portal to another world, maybe another part of the nether world. Seclusion looekd through the swirling portal before them, "Methos what did you do?" she asked the angel that had picked the chalice up glaring a little at him before turning her gaze to the protal before them "Anyone else curious?" she said first of allsticking hand through as if to test it.

When they all had passed through before them would stand an orb adn that creature wrapped around it like a snake. It screeched "get away, get away" it said before they looked to the ord, "it's full of such destructive power" she muttered the amoutn contained in taht one orb sent shivers through her. "Methos, Taar, you two ok?" she asked looking back to them both a little concerned with how they would react.

(The other creature is going through as well by the way)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:36 am

"I'm fine" Methos said absentmindedly while he was orienting himself from the travel, he didn't get to choose when will his turn to teleport be as the portal opened right on him, his mind felt like whirling mist for the first moment but with deep breathing and his sword to stable him like a walking stick he overcame the feeling. Taar on the other hand was completely fine and she let them all know that by circling them, her long body seemed to follow her head like a color changing trail and she squeacked excitedly more because she didn't know what to expect than any sort of cheerfulness. It took a moment for the angel to realize why his feathers are shivering, he found out once Seclusion mentioned the orb, he didn't have to glance to believe her and he did none the less, a wave of icy chill running through him.

[Hello? Soul? Did you see my PM?]
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:58 am

Seclusion soon stepped through to the otherside and pulled the other two with her, "That thing will shut soon best to be on either one side or the other, it's the same place really" she said softly and looked to the orb infront of her that chilled her to the bone. She mvoed ehr wings around her as if to try and muster up some warmth looking to it breifly before turning back to the other two "What shall we do, I fear there is more than just us and the guardian of the orb here, jsut doesn't feel right" she said her words almsot silencing at the end and the chills were not helping, the wailing guard as well just screaming angrily at them as it curled aroudn the orb like a cobra.

(Hmm what about some sort of low ranking demon that craves power?)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7