Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace And Quiet Is What I Need...... Atleast I Thought It Was....(Mature Post, Angel123 Only Thanks)

Go down

Peace And Quiet Is What I Need...... Atleast I Thought It Was....(Mature Post, Angel123 Only Thanks) Empty Peace And Quiet Is What I Need...... Atleast I Thought It Was....(Mature Post, Angel123 Only Thanks)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:51 pm

~Ember~
For the first time in what felt like forever... Ember had her bakery closed. She never did this often but hey, the weather was beautiful today and almost every single one of her major customers were on vacation. Meaning she wouldn't have had any today at all really. With a sigh, she continued to take a nice quiet walk through the woods.
Now you must be thinking, why would anyone want to go for a walk in the woods? Well, Ember found the woods to be the only place where she could truly think to herself, and not have anyone really bother her. Well not only that, but... she had her sketch book with her and since she knew there was a really pretty tree scenery somewhere around here, well. She wanted to try and draw it, seeing it as a challenge for herself. Leaning against a tree opposite the weeping willows overtop a small pond with a few water lillies and sometimes there would be ducks quietly sitting in the water. Well today happened to be that day, so as Ember sat quietly, her hand swiftly drawing as her eyes only glanced up a few times to glanced at the scenery. She could help herself when it came to finding fun things to draw, that or painting, and other things.

Back to top Go down

Peace And Quiet Is What I Need...... Atleast I Thought It Was....(Mature Post, Angel123 Only Thanks) Empty Re: Peace And Quiet Is What I Need...... Atleast I Thought It Was....(Mature Post, Angel123 Only Thanks)

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 am

Mikey~I was walking in the woods alone for i thought i walked over to the river and took out a piece of paper and began to drawl the river i was qwuat good at that when i got finished i got up and walk around some more i looked at my drawing no one must know about me drawing don't know why it's so fun to make fun of someone just because of a drawing only my true love can know i wonder if i'll ever find that one true love my feelings are jental i could brake down in a second of one ferm touch but the other half of me was fierce ,mean ,protecting i was unlike most guys i was different .
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Peace And Quiet Is What I Need...... Atleast I Thought It Was....(Mature Post, Angel123 Only Thanks) Empty Re: Peace And Quiet Is What I Need...... Atleast I Thought It Was....(Mature Post, Angel123 Only Thanks)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 pm

OOC: Sorry for the delay, school was holding me up
~Ember~

Hearing someone walking, Ember glanced up, kind of shocked to see that there was somone else in the area, becoming a bit shy, Ember acted as if she hadn't seen him. Though, secretly, she was quietly watching him, in a non creepy way. She was jut curious as to who the guy was and what he was doing here possibly. See, Ember was a pretty curious person, so she was always alert for new surroundings and new people.

OOC: Dang school killed my us too. Again, sorry for the wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:40 pm

(that's ok me to got so much to do lol)

Mikey~i looked around i had seen the girl i acted like i didn't see her i kept drawing though then i turned around and started to draw a picture of her without her noticing then put wow she's cute at the top then put a signed it then walked past her and droped the picture on her lap and smiled Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:01 pm

~Amber~

Amber stopped her drawing when a picture had been dropped onto her lap. Glancing at teh picture she realized it was of her while she was drawing... Glancing at the top of it she noticed the message and blushed. Looking up from the beautiful picture she looked around. Noticing the male who she had been watching earlier moved, her blush darkened even more. No one in her entire life had done something like this to her, it made her wonder if the person was just messing with her or being honest..

"Wow... it's so well done... it's beautiful.."

She had spoken out loud to herself, not knowing where the male was...

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Mikey~
I hide behind the tree that she sat at I looked at her as she looked at the picture I came from behind the tree "I'm right here your more beautiful than I thought hello I'm Mikey or Mike for short and you are"?
Smile flower afro
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:26 pm

~Amber~

Looking up and sightly behind her, Amber noticed Mike.

"Hi Mike, im Amber."

She had the slightest blush on her cheeks as she placed her things on the groud next to her, carefully securing the picture Mike had dropped in her lap in the sketch book, before standing. She wasn't sure why, but she was feeling slightly shy around him, and normally she knew what to say..

"Thank you, for the complimen by the way... it's not often that someone say that..."

Thinking silently to hersef however
'Actually no one has ever said it to me...'

Which gave her abit of a shock when he had spoken that out..

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:22 am

Mikey~
I'll say that to you any day you don't need to be shy I'm quiet nice I come here everyday to draw sometimes I get lonely why are you here"?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:48 pm

~Amber~

Amber's blush stayed on her face as she watched Mike. When she spoke her voice was once again soft.
"Well, my store is closed so I decided to come here for the scenery. It's quite beauiful to draw..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:12 pm

Mikey~
"nice here" i said giving her the picture of the river i drew"u can have so we may meet again sometime"
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum