Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 4 Empty Re: Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:42 pm

hmph... mkay, well srry for snapping. imma stay k? Arthena looked at all the mares. She snorted, still standing taller than all the mares except for Apollo. She joined them, making her self seen. She trotted up beside Apollo and dipped her head towards the other mares. " Names Arthena." she said. Arthena's bright electric blue eyes shimmered. Glancing at every one of the mares. Her white grey speckled coat shone brightly than all the others.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 4 Empty Re: Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:47 pm

(I'm really sorry too, it was my fault. Thanks for staying.)

Apollo nickered softly, glad to hear the mystery mare speak up. Though really, she hadn't had much of a chance to. She was almost as big as Apollo, who stood only a hand or two higher than her. Apollo smiled, and dipped his head. "Arentha, its a beautiful name."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:12 pm

Arthena smiled a fake smile. " Thanks." she said dipping her head. Her lush slender body moved as she dipped her. Mucles popping out of place, then back again as she brung her head up. Her beautiful mane fell on her neck, meeting her shoulders. Arthena shook her head as a fly buzzed past.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:15 pm

Apollo could tell her heart wasn't in the smile, and stepped back, giving her some space. "I'm sorry-" He started, swishing his long black tail.
"This invatation is open to you also."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Arthena smiled, chuckling. " No reason to be sorry." she said nuzzling hi neck gently. she held her head high, " i'll gladly join." she answered his invintation.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Jaybird butted the mare back when she nuzzled him. "Back off sister!" she growled and looked at Apollo in shame but then back at Arentha. "The only one who'd be doing that is me and my sister." she moved her head to Calypso then turned back, embarssed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:58 pm

(Is Calypso actually her sister? O rjjust good friends? Lol, excuse my slowness)

Calypso tilted her ear back, swishinbg her tail and nuzzling her 'sister.'
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:50 pm

(No... just reminds of her.)

Jaybird looked at Arentha, chest puffed out and hmped, eyes narrowed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Silphia was distracted as the others argued. Her ears where pricked and she uneasily moved side to side, pawing the ground once in awhile. Her brown ears where laced back and the denstanct sound of barking could be heard. She reared thrashing her legs out, "I dare ya!" The small mare shouted right before a big black dog started to charge her. She landed with a thump and turned kicking it squarely in the jaw. A white one appeared, small and skinny. She twisted around and charged chasing the dog then a brown appeared and jumped on her back she bucked and send the skinny awkwardly looking tall dog into the air and her a whimper and thump as it landed. More and more appeared and she kept fighting them. Kicking their heads and giving Maguire ingoreies to them. For a small mare she was tough and no one could say different. Soon all went silent. Dead so called wild dogs surrounded her and a blood. She painted turning when a gun shot filed the air, "Poachers!" She shouted having a flash back, they had killed & skinned her mom near her but never saw her once. The bay mare started to run to the others as more and more shots filed the air and one dog came out. "Doggy pet." I whispered down to it. I looked around but no more dogs came just a man. I looked to Apollo and the other, awaiting what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Calypso forced her eyes to roll, and charged. She hit the man head on with her head, kncoking him over. Sharp hooves pierced his leg, and she picked him off by a pant leg. "Pianata!" She muttered, whinnying.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:54 pm

A loud laughing like nicker left her maw when she got a Idea. She fallowed her and grabbed the other pant leg, pulling his pantce off. "Humans make such a fuse over these wearied things." She said to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:45 am

Jaybird felt heat going through her and when they had him distracted, kicking him hard in the private area. "Urskadamus!" she muttered and and kicked him in the face when he fell, making him uncounsious.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Calypso laughed, swinging him around before rearing and dropping the man. Her hooves came down on his chest, and she hoped he was dead. "No one messes with us."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:38 pm

Jaybird nodded and butted playfully against her. "Yeah no one." She stuck her tounge out. "Yeah!" she turned around and strod off back to them and then got back in front of her brother.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:48 pm

She laughed and trotted back with Jaybird, "That was fun." She admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Jaybird rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah..." she muttered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Apollo smiled at the mares, then spoke, including Jaybird. "You have all just proved yourself worthy of being in my herd, welcome." He said, eying the limp body of the human.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:17 pm

Silphia's ears perked up, "Really? I mean thank you Apollo." She said happily, "So we going to find a home and get a move on with the herd?" She asked exited.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Jaybird turned away, flicking her tail. "I'm only joining because your my brother and I'm going to protect you from these..." she shuddered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:22 am

Calypso shuddered with her. "No worries Jaybird, I don't think there are any of those mares here." She said, nuzzling her shoulder. "because no one seems to desperate yet."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:41 am

Apollo smiled softly at Silphia. "Yes, I mean it. We will be leaving this place." Turning to Jaybird, he nipped her ear playfully, showing that he was still there for her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:46 am

Arthena snorted. Turning to walk through the land, she pricked her ears hearing faint sounds ahead of her. Arthena snarled. There were 7 of them coming toward her and the others. She growled, neighing loudly. She looked behind her to see everyone talking. Neighing even louder she reared up to bolt forward. Racing towards the horses with humans on their backs. Arthena snarled and bucked wildly as she shouldered her way passed them. They turned around, chasing after Arthena. She smirked, shaking her head. She began to gain speed, going faster bu they were still following. Deciding to take them though the mountains, Arthena ran up a mountain wall, turning to jump over them. Landing roughly on the ground, she neighed grinning as she lost them. But seeing a rope glid through the air and around her head. She grunted loudly, getting flung to the ground. Looking up to see the same humans above her. One yelled out to her, making her mad. She jumped up to charge at him before feeling ropes around her neck and hooves.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:52 am

Silphia turned her head hearing Arthena in trouble and ran that way and saw humans she reared and to ropes got her front legs then she buck, they got her back but none of them could her head so she chewed Athena's ropes till they broke before the human made their horses go backwards making her fall to the ground with a loud thump.

(Sss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:54 am

Calypso darted after her, rearing at the humans. "Get out of here guys!" She yelled at the mare and Silphia. "I'll hold em off!'
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:57 am

Apollo reared into the air, his powerful legs striking outwards. Landing on the ground, he pushed off with his strong back legs, his muscles rippling under his gleaming hide as he raced forward, plowing straight into one of the humans horses. The rider was flung from the saddle, landing on the ground, where Apollo killed him with a quick kick from his powerful hooves.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next