Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 8 Empty Re: Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Apollo's dark eyes watched Jaybird leave,then he turned to Arentha, his wound on the same shoulder. He nuzzled her softly, then licked the blood clean off of her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 8 Empty Re: Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Silphia walked up, "Wow same shoulder, same wound, best her members." She mumbled and started licking Arthina's wound then Apollo and went back and forth be-twin the two...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Arthena smiled, and nuzzled Apollo's neck gently. She still felt the blood oozing out. Staning her grey speckled pelt. She looked down at Apollo's wound, seeing the nettle still stuck in his skin. She snorted, bending her head down to pull out the nettle. Arthena licked his wound and then his muzzle.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Apollo whickered slightly, then turned, sighing. He had hoped that Jaybird would decide to come back, but he doubted it. It had seemed like she had made her mind up. All because of a stupid human foal with carrots.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Jaybird felt a gentle hand touch her. She lifted her head, her eyes were filmy. She saw Zoey and sighed. "I'll be back, girl gotta eat." she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Arthena looked at him. Touching his shoulder, " she'll be fine. Maybe... Maybe she will come back." Arthena tried to soothe him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Apollo's head swung back, facing the remaining mares. He sighed heavilly. "Time to get going... She knows where we will be."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:39 pm

(Someone play a filly or colt to be her friend?)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Arthena nodded. Turning slowly, she limped forward. Looking over at Silphia, " where is Calypso?" she asked. Arthena's bright electric blue eyes blazed into Apollos then into Silphias.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:51 pm

(Grave could you? You've been avoiding me latley.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Calypso lay in the clearing where she had first met Apollo. Her warm tongue nursed the cuts she had. The worst was from the horses hoove, it lay acroos her back.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Apollo found Calypso and nuzzled her softly.
"We will be leaving now."
He turned to the rest of the group. "To Rose Garden."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:30 pm

"Is any one gonna wonder off and try to get themselves killed?" She asked, nearly directing her glare to Atherna. " Sorry..." She said, head drooping. "It was just to close."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Snorting ruthlessly, Arthena shrugged. It was half ehr fault they were attacked. But she would rather it be her to die instead of anyone else. " I only did that because i did not want anyone else to get hurt. I got shot to save Apollo, I lead them away from you all when they were coming, and I let them take me... Don't I get a thank you for once!" She snarled out loud. Turning and trotting only a tail lengths from them, seh ben ther head down and breathed in the warm scent of new-leaf.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:15 am

(You guys, I had a topic where Apollo found Jaybird, and he agreed to keep his herd in the garden. I will be making another stallion to rule rose garden.)

Apollo snorted and quickly trotted after Arentha, after giving (Harley's Horse) a look that told her she needed to watch what she said. The stallion brushed against Arentha softly, lowering his head and nuzzling her cheek. "I think what you did was brave. I think it was caring, and I think that it was selfless. Not many I know would risk thier own life for strangers."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Arthena looked up from where she stood and she met Apollos eyes, she smiled. Nuzzling his check, and licking his muzzle softly. " Thank you Apollo. Anyone could have done it." she said and flicked her tail to her sides, she blew her black white tipped bangs to the side of her face. To wear her beautiful bright electric blue eyes shone brightly into Apollos.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Apollo shook his head. "Anyone could have. Not anyone would have. I respect that." He said solomly, his black forlock blowing gently and covoring the star on his forhead.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Jaybird smiled and jumped the gates over and over again. "Wahoo!"

{Since they moved back:
She is played by Mandy Moore!}

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:41 pm

(jaybird? MandyMoore? I have no idea what you are talking about.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Calypso shook her head. "I wasn't done. I was just saying you wondered off and caused it all. But, if it hadn't been for your bravery, Apollo would of been dead, and I have to thank you for that."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:53 pm

(Her voice ^^)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Oh, hmm, who fits Calypso.... Hayley, Paramore...
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 8 Empty Re:Apollo comes to find mares

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:56 am

A young paint mustang mare comes into view, she approaches the stallion and other mares. Shes a little hesitant, and just stickes inbetween the trees watching him.

(i know its short but im brain dead!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8