Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) Empty Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am

The strong stallion stepped lightly, his muscles rippling benieth his shining bay coat. Deep brown eyes searched the area around him, looking for strangers. His long black mane cascaded over his strong neck, and he stopped abruptly. He had reached it. After all this time, he had finally found it.
The Garden of Plenty.
Apollo reared into the air in happiness, letting out a shrill whinny, calling all of the mares around. He knew it was his responsibility to protect innocent mares from forcers, wolves, and more, and was trying to start a herd he could protect and take care of. The garden was beautiful, almost like a dream land.
Lush wildflowers coated the ground, thier enticing scent tainting the air with a wonderful perfume. Apple and pear trees stood heavy with ripe fruit, and climbing roses twisted thier way around the trunks of wild magnolias. A few stray petals drifted downwards, landing on Apollos back, dislodged by the warm breeze that winded its way through the garden and beyond. A wonderfully refreshing stream gurgled its way into the garden, crystal clear, and with white sand coating its bottom. Here and there, a few fish would leap out of it, thier sides flashing as the sun hit thier shimmering scales. Large willow trees hung over the stream, thier long tendrills hanging into the water. Beautiful birds chirped and sang, flitting thier way from tree to tree.
A fawn waited for its mother in the long grass, the wind blowing Apollo's mane back.
Once again, the powerful stallion let out a high whinny, in sheer pleasure and happiness. He hoped someone would respond, someone would want the protection and love he was here to give.

Pictures of the garden of plenty-
Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) Green%20forest%20with%20flowers
Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) Beautiful,flowers,,forrest,purple,trees-6534d90473b4a439b2bb0fc32be39636_mApollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) Lghr16946+a-feast-of-colour-flowers-in-the-forest-poster
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) Empty Re: Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

Post by Harley Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:06 pm

(I'm tempted to reply as a young colt, I don't like getting involved in the mare drama. "Who do you love Apollo?" Get what I'm saying? Can I use EScape?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) Empty Re: Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:07 pm

(No mare drama, I hope.. He doesent allow other stallions in the herd, he is protective and doesent trust them.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:16 pm

(Calypso then?, I'll post her pic here shortly.)

The young mare shook her head, snorting. Calypso sighed, heading off in the opposite direction. The scent of lilacs tickled her sensitive nose, making her quiver. Black mane flowed down her neck like silk, the gentle curling giving it the look of a velvet river. Deep brown eyes were closed as she walked along. The scent of a stallion hit her, and she cautiously approached. Smooth hooves barely made any sound and she genly looked around a bush, seeing the well muscled stud. Calypso let out a small whinny, wondering if he was a forcer or not. Claws dug into her back unexpecdatly, and she bucked into the clearing with a male coyote on her back. Rabid... she thought, rolling over to get it off then rearing, sharp hooves neatly crushing its rib cage and heart. "I am so lucky it didn't bite me!" She panted, kicking the body away.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:31 pm

sorry I'll post soon
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:06 pm

You gonna repy?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Arthena's glistening white pelt with small specks of grey splatered here and there. Her mucles rippled through her skin. A tight breeze made her spine crawl. Her long black mane with white at the ends rested on her neck. The sun shone through her. She picked up her hooves, beginning into trot. Arthenas tail clung to her rump, not letting her heat scent travel through the air. Slowing to a steady walk, she esenced a presence near. Pinning her ears to her cranium Arthena lingered over toward the scent of a stallion. She found him standing in the middle of a beautiful meadow with lush grass below his hooves. She breathed in the warm air, smiling delighted.Arthena lifted her body, kicking out her hooves she whinned loudly making sure the stallion heard her. She striked out with her powerful hooves into mikd-air. Her slender body and curves made her seem like a large stallion. Her mucles julting out of her Pelt as she striked out at the air. Her mane flowing in the wind... Arthena landed with a loud thun.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Apollo-

The large stallion sensed a presence near him, and turned his head, whickering softly to the stranger. After testing the air, his large nostrils opening and flaring, he sensed it was a mare, and whinned his delighted hello to her. She burst through the tree line, throwing a coyote off of her back with a high buck and whinny, her mane and tail flying around her as the wind blew it back.
Just then, as he moved forward to greet her, another scent wafted to him on the breeze, and Apollo reared into the air, his sharp hooves slashing out in front of him, and landing with a soft thunk. He whickered as the other mare came into sight, a very strong and stout mare, her muscles rippling under her hide, much like his. Her fleabitten grey coat gleamed in the sun, and Apollo nickered to the two, his long mane blowing back in the warm, wonderful breeze.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Arthena nickered back to the stallion. Glancing past him, she seen a mare struggling with a coyote. Sneering she pinned her ears back. Then noticed the coyote was off her. Sighing with relief, Arthena walked towards them. " Hello!" she called. " The names Arthena. Who might you two be?" she said with a gentle and beautiful voice. She smiled, flicking her tail to rid of the flies, she snorted as she scented her heat scent. At that momment she slammed her tail to her rump again.... Stopping infront of the stallion, she stared into his eyes and smiled warmly. Her eyes gleaming into his.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Apollo nickered to her as she approached, and though her obvious heat scent was heavy in the breeze, he was easilly able to ignore it. He tossed his head, his dark chocolate eyes flashing slighty, eyeing her with a friendly curiousity.
"Hello, Arthena." He said goodnaturedly, and flicked his tail, the long strands of hair running over his back legs.
"My name is Apollo."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:11 pm

Arthena smiled, eyeing his cuiously. She dipped his head, " lovely name Apollo." she said, putting one hoof out in respect and dipping her head down to the ground then pulling it back up. " its a pleasure to meet you." She blushed alittle. Smirking, she lowered her head to graze on the lush grass below her hooves. Glancing up at him with a light chuckle.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Apollo snorted softly as she bobbed her head in respect, her front leg delecatly sliding outward, as her strong neck arched. He swished his long tail, then also lowered his head to the grass, though watching her with a keen, unthreatfull eye. His demenor was soft and relaxed, and he showed no signs to attack.
"So, Arentha, why are you here?"
He knew it was the usual question, but it had to be asked.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Arthena smiled and pulled her head up, her tail swished to one side. " Im looking for a mate. You?" she asked. Her eyes drifted to one side of him. She smirked and started to circle Apollo. Arthena gazed into his eyes, her beautiful electric blue eyes shinning through his. Arthena walked slowly around then stopped on one side of him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:35 pm

(Could I join as a filly cuz 2 mares may be enough.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:39 pm

(Hes rounding up multiple mares to protect, starting a large herd. So no, two mares is not very manyXD)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:41 pm

(Well... idk. Which one do u want? I think it would also be intresting if he had an over protective little sister and stubborn that he promised to take care of or little foal.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:42 pm

I dont care, either or!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Jaywing's little body strutted over to the group, chest puffed out. She looked at the mare circling her brother and little out a little growl. "Leave him be!" she said. She was a filly, but close to becoming a mare. A mate... was she expecting to show off and impress him. No! No one could impress him or her. Especially mares, desperate enough like this mare. She looked at the other. Now she fought off a coyote. She was impressed, but wasn't prepared to share her brother

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) 9234eab4d709376a91051584f60a0b71-d4aek07
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:59 pm

Arthena looked down at a little filly. She smiled warmly. " Hello there. who might you be?" she said kindly to the youngin. She turned over to Apollo and sighed. Looking back at the filly. Remembering her child-hood.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:50 am

(So jaybird is Apollo's sister?)

Apollo snorted softly, and brought his sister to him, his strong neck over her back. Giving her a slight cuff on the ear, he smiled, and swished his long tail.
"Jaybird, this is Arentha." He gestured to the strong grey mare in front of them. He didn't know the other mares name, so he wasn't able to intraduce her. He whickered softly, then asked the same question of the mare.

"Why are you here, in this lovley garden?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:41 pm

The thunder boomed and the lightning flashed as the rain fell a pone the earth, a shrill whinny filed the air with the sound of sliding mud soon fallowed by wild dogs barking. She raced across the land, powerful slim body moving as fast as it could. Her eyes full a fear as she chased them, "Leave him alone!" She shouted and kicked a wild dog in the head and reared up at another, lighting flashed across her face right before she landed on it. Yelps filed the dark night as she kept fighting and fighting till they where gone. She spun on her heals to her colt. She looked down at his dyeing black shredded body. "I love you my son, Dakota." She said nudging his head. She would stay with him all night till he died, and when the time came she reared up, face to the stars and let out a loud nigh full of agony.

The sun soon raised and the mare still stood there, by the cold body. Her muscled frame covered on blood and some spots ripped flesh. There was nothing she could do but leave. She turned and stalked off slowly. The wounds covered with thick dried blood creaked opened aging and let blood gush out. She let out a shrill whinny of pain before counting. Her hoofs leaving prints in the mud. She sighed and couitned till mid day, she was now by a creak and drinking from it. As she drank slow long gulps she heard horses. She lifted her small dainty pretty head to let out a weak call to them while water dripped off her muzzle. Do to exhaustion her legs shook violently and her beck ones went down half way but she forced herself to stand and walk to them, "Hello." She called out entering the clearing. Her bay eyes looked as if the lighting from the night was still flashing in them as she gave a sad look. "I'm Silphia" (Sil ph ea) She spoke softly before reaching down and ripping a few blades of grass from the ground.

(Ok no one can use this pic it is one of my mare in Rl and I wanted to use her for what Silphia looks like. Smile )
Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) HOWDIMABEEBILTBABY_11
(It's not a very good pic of her but she is a bay with darker bay dapples. Smile )
Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) HOWDIMABEEBILTBABY_12This is a more recent pic of her, still not as good. It's mainly of her foal Little girl. Smile Oh and same rules apley to this pic as well. Thanks you. Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Apollo's ears pricked slightly as he heard a slight sound in the foliedge, and, well, he couldn't say it surprised him, but another mare made her way towards the growing group. He whickered a pleasent greeting, and stepped forward as she aproached, and he lowered his head, showing he was no threat to her, and meant well.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:57 pm

She lowered her head and slowly approached him, leaving the shade of the trees and showing herself. Wounds and blood shined in the sun. Ripped flesh gushed blood out still. "I mean no harm, as you can see." She said standing in front of him. She looked around two which was all most right. She was two and a half all most a three year old. By the looks of her it showed she had been through a lot for such a young mare. She was not very tall but had a muscled frame as good as most quarter horse mares usually get but she was not full quarter horse which the strips on her hoofs let others now she had appaloosa in her blood. She nickered softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Apollo looked her over, with a saddened expression, that turned into that of anger. "Who did this!?" He snapped, his muscles stiffening. He stomped a hoof in frustration, his long mane and tail blowing out behind him in the warm wind. He gently nuzzled her cheek.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

A tear slipped from her eye and landed on him, "Last night I told him not to wonder off to far but he didn't listen and I heard dogs wild dogs and a scream. I tried my best as I chased them down, they where nipping at his ankles till he fell and they tore large pieces of flesh and muscle from his small body and when I reached him he was dyeing. I thought them off as good as I could till they where all gone, but it was to late. He was drawling his last breaths and managed to say 'I love you mommy' right before his chest raised and fell for the last time and the sun raised." She said her story in a confusing way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next