Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 2 Empty Re: Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Apollo was a bit lost, but he was able to manage. He knew about the wild dogs. He knew they had to be stopped. He licked the tear from her cheek, the taste salty on his tounge. He was in no means flirting with her, merly offering his sympathy and protection.
"You're more than welcome to join me."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 2 Empty Re: Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Jaybird snorted and rolled her eyes. "ugh, ugh ugh..." she snapped.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Apollo turned his mighty head, and frowned at his younger sister. "Say Jaybird, why dont you keep your mouth shut." He said, but not angrily. It was his responsibility to watch over her also. He wondered if Jaybird was a tiny bit jelous of sharing him. That made him smile, and nip her mane softly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:54 pm

"That would be nice sense my old stud dumped me when the foal came afraid to raise it...Not saying where going to be mates or anything tho." She said awkwardly side stepping away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:57 pm

Apollo shook his head, flicking his long black tail. "No, of course not. I'm here to start a herd." He said, almost proudly. Finally, finally something to take care of, protect, call his own.
Giving a slight whicker, he turned to the other two mares. "You're also welcome to join."

(Herd rules)
Rules about the herd
NO POWER-PLAY (thanks)
No stallions. If someone just has to bring one in, Apollo will either KILL him or probably run him off. He is a protective stallion.
All mares will get bred with if they join the herd
Foul language such as cursing, cussing, or graphic content is allowed.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Jaybird felt jealousy flicker through her. What if he forgot about her just because of some stupid mares trying to impress him and make him feel bad with sad history. She'd tell them bad history. She didn't see her mother of father and her big sister had to feed her. When she died, he was only one left and she clung to him and wouldn't dare share him. He was hers. "Urskadamus!" she grunted. It was a bear curse. She heard them say it and seemed to understand. (Is it okay if she understood other animals, like powers? It doesn't say that and its not that bad its not like ice powers.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:11 pm

(No magic, so she cant cast spells. This is kinda realistic, other than the talking horsesXD)

Apollo grunted softly, then gave the Jaybird a look, meaning, I want to talk to you. After letting the group know he would be back, he walked into the tree's and out of hearing. He also gestured for Jaybird to join him. He really didn't want her scaring them off. He really didn't. This was his one chance to actually do something worthwhile in his own life.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:14 pm

"Thank you!" She said with such hope in her words. She got overwhelmed and joyful. Her small frame moved towards him and pressed her head agents his chest meaning thanks right when the filly spoke wearied words, "What?" She asked in cunfusin and crocked her dished head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:15 pm

hey guys, lsot my passowrd, but it is Harley's Magyk here. I think I am going to QUIT this topic! you allleft me behind and nowmy mare has no chance! Sad Sad Sad Thanks alot.

Last edited by HarleyDog on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Hey Harley I like the new name and I just joined this topic so please don't blame me, Sad I hope you decide to stay in it.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Yeah she does! He is not looking for ANY mare right now, he feels nothing for any of them at the time! Please stay! Your mare has the same amount of chance as anyone else. For all I know, As soon as Jaybird gets older, she might be the lead mare. Not for him to breed or whatever. He doesent like having favorites.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:18 pm

(Well, it still is. I am reading this book series called Wolves of the beyond and he was a macaldh with a twisted paw so the pack left him to die. He soon was raised by a bear she died though.)

Jaybird followed him, actually stomping loudly, though it sounded shortly. She was a foal (she feels like she could be a mare.) Didn't he understand he wasn't ready for a.. a .. she didn't know. Snorting, she stopped and looked at him. "What?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:20 pm

(I am not blaming you wild. I want to stay, but... I guess I wiwll)

Calypso swung her head, gently heading back into the brush. All the new mares around seemed to be occupied. She couldn't help but feel jealous. But there were better, much better out there. O rmaybe he would ask her to stay, she dearly hoped he would.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:23 pm

(Thank you harley! And remember, he has no favorites whatsoever.)
Apollo lowered his head and snorted. "Jaybird, you cant ruin this. You dont seem to be grasping the prospect that I am much older than you, and I need to do this." He stopped, stamping a black hoof. Lifting his head, he saw Calypso, and whinned to the mares, telling them he was coming back soon.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:27 pm

Calypso turned, gently whinnying to him. "Yo have all these nice, pretty mares around. I was just thinking you would want a tramp like me.." Silky black tail flicked, scent floating around on the wind. "I believe your sister is doing the right thing to protect you, you never know who could break your heart."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:30 pm

(Ok.)

Jaybird's eyes looked at him in desbelif. "Are you saying what I think your saying?" she gasped. She looked at him. "No more games no more life with just me and you were just... giving your life to them." She walked around snorted and whinnying. "You hate me!" She stopped saying you hate me when she heard the mare. She nodded then looked at Apollo. "Exacly."

(Lol, she's gonna be the little drama mamma. Until she grows...)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:32 pm

"I had my heart broken, when I was a foal... he said we would grow up and start a herd, but he left me for a beautiful white filly. And I am Calypso, by the way." She said, licking a scratch on her back.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:34 pm

If Apollo could have rolled his eyes, he would have. "No, Jaybird. It's not like that!" He said, then seeing her stalk away, he turned, ignoring her. He made his way back to the group, and whickered softly.
"Calypso." He said quietly. "If you dont know, I'm Apollo."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:35 pm

(Lol Star and thanks for staying Harley. Smile )

Her ears went up at the fillies words, "He doesn't hate you, there is just a time in your life where well um I just put it this way. If your a stally advently you want to have a family which turns into a herd which you must protect and take care of, lead mares do this to." She said softly to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Calypso turned. "Any mare would be very lucky to be your mate, but I understand why JayBird is doing this. she doesn't want to lose her big brother,. You are related, right?" Calypsom though she was brave, constantly trembled. "I was the same way, but my brother ran away with the mare of his dreams." Calypso sighed. "It happened only a while ago, I just ran from my herd, actually. Considering I am only 2."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Apollo nodded. "Yes, we are related, but.." He broke off, then shook his head. "It doesent matter. She's not losing me." He said softly, and looked for Jaybird. He didn't want her to be mad, but there was no way he was going to let down all of these mares.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:42 pm

Calypso fell silent, head down by the ground. "I-I'll shut up now..." The young mare closed her eyes, stepping forward.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Apollo looked at Calypso. "You are welcome to join me." He said softly, then lowered his head to her level, pushing her muzzle with his softly. Raising his head once again, he tossed it in the air, then spoke. "You all are."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 pm

"haha, I would love to. I wouldn't want you sister mad at me. She doesn't seem like someone I would want for an enemy."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Apollo smiled, rather kindly. "Dont mind Jaybird. She'll be fine, I promise." Lowering his voice, he continued. "She sometimes tends to be a drama queen."
He stamped a hoof, looking around the garden, looking at his small group. He hoped they would all say yes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next