Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 6 Empty Re: Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Jaybird didn't hear her. They soon stopped at a open field beautiful and huge. She looked memorizingly. The little girl pet her. "Run!" she said and let her loose. Neighing, Jaybird split off, whinnying and running around fast. She was fast, always was.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 6 Empty Re: Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:24 pm

"Apollo!" Calypso cried, limping up the mountain. "Apollo!" She said again. "Jaybird has been taken by a human! She went willingly!"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Arthena pricked her ears to hear Calypso words. She snarled, getting up and running, limping towards the scent of Jaybird. Even with a wound, she will still risk her life for anyone.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Jaybird ran towards a fence, thinking it was a way out. She liked the girl, but she still needed to get back to her foolish brother. She jumped over it only to find it was a track. "Run! Run!" There was a rfoaring cheer. "It seems a.. .wild horse has joined the filly champship and woah she is fast.!"
"Go Jay!" the girl called. Jaybird cocked her head but kept going. Jaybird didn't know what was going on, but she was always up for a race anyday.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Calypso looked around. "Is any body hurt?" She called, looking around.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Listen:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGFSNE18Ywc&feature=player_detailpage

Star ran into a wild mare (Harley's horse) who had set her free tho not trying to, "Thank you for letting some of us go from the humans." She said then snapped her reins and looked around and whispered, "I'm back." She then reared in joy before landing and chewing on the saddle. She was born in the wild but had not been here since a foal...

(Brain dead)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Here's the girl. Her names Zoey.
Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 6 Sierra-mccormick-large
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:43 pm

"Oh, I know how to undoe these." she gently pulled at the strap, pulling it off and letting it fall in a mud puddle. "Poor cows. they didn't deserve to be made into such a horrid thing."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:47 pm

"Thank you." She said then shook her head hard and felt the bridle slip off her face and the bit come out. The sides of her mouth was red and swollen from where the bit had been.

Siliphia ran to jaybird and stared then yelled, "No Jaybird! Don't listen to a human!" She came to skidding stop and all most ran into her girl, no seeing her.

(Nice pic star. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Arthena approached the two mares. She looked over ta Calypso and smiled. Fora moment she felt light headed. Arthena sighed and fell to the ground.

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 6 Star%202

Last edited by ^I Spit On Your Grave^ on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:50 pm

The thud spooked star and she ran forward for a moment then turned to see a mare had fell, "Is she ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:05 pm

"Arthena?" she asked, nuzzling the mare.

gah
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:06 pm

"The filly is still in the lead, and past them in the third lap! While the others are still all the way at two!" Jaybird felt the wind go through her coat. She neighed happily at the human's words and kept going. "Wahoo! Wahoo!" The girl, named Zoey, wasn't even paying attention she forgot to left the fence open. She jumped up laughing, "go Jay!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Arthena blinked. She looked up at Calypso. " Fetch me some herbs, poppy seads; and cowwebs. Hurry please!" she yelled.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Calypso tried, coming back with few poppy seeds, all the herbs she knew, and many spider webs wrapped around her ear.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Arthena flicked her tail for Calypso to lay the cobwebs over the wound. Soon from the juice it had on it. Made the gun shot hole flow up in water and push the bullet out. Sighing in relief. It made the bleeding stop as well, also making the wound get smaller and smaller. Arthena ate the poppy seads. SHe felt the pain start to ease. Getting up slowly she shook her coat. Blood splatering all over. She snorted.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:41 pm

calypso grimaced as a drop of blood landed on her, but quickly groomed the mare.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Arthena thanked her. She heard yelling and hceers coming from up the mountain. Arthena snorted, and shouldered past Calypso. Coming up over the mountain, where she came up beside Silphia. SHe snorted, touching her shoulder. " DOn't worry. If ANYTHING happens. I'll be down their in a heart-beat."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:49 pm

She trusted her, "Ok."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Jaybird crossed the finish line, people cheered loudly all around her. "And the wild horse is the winner!" Announced the male and she watched, her eyes glistening to get attention. She watched as the girl came and ran to her. "Good girl!" she said and petted her muzzle, bringing her to the big meadow and letting her run. Zoey smiled "I'll get you." she laughed. Jaybird whinnyed playfully and ran from her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:08 pm

She got made and ran right in front of the girl then turned her head to Jaybird, "Humans could have killed your brother and Arthena and yet you trust one!?" She scolded her then sneered at the human in front of her before returning to Athena's side angry.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Jaybird watched as Zoey stepped back and whimpered taking a carrot out. "She's just not any human... she's not them." she whispered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:18 pm

She knocked the carrot out of the girl's hand and crushed it, "My mom was killed and skinned by a human when I just a filly, you know what it's like to lose someone." She looked at the human and reared in front of her, missing her by inches when she landed with a thud. She then went back to Athena's side aging.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:49 pm

Arthena snorted and ran to Silphias side. " Calm down. Maybe this human is nice? You gotta think this human looks only young. She dont know what capturing means nor does she know what skinning means." she pointed out. Arthena nuzzled her shoulder. Looking over at Jaybrid. She dipped her head, " be careful around humans. Especially older ones." she said turning around and motioning for Silphia to follow. " My mother was killedby ones, they skinned her and cut her up into tiny peices. I watched t all. Horrifying it was, i soon took revenge when i turned a year old. After that i became an assassin. For many years i killed others the people one killed my mother. But i learned later on that revenge doesnt solve anything. It just makes things worse."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:27 pm

I am totally lost...
They are in the garden, there is no racetracks here.

Apollo's point in coming were to find mares for his herd, not to come into this. Soo, a little girl comes waltzing around in the woods weilding carrots, wooing the wild herd?

She knew her name? Jaybird? ...............

I may quit this topic.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next